Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2005, 09:33 AM
New Fan

Hey u guys, u noe someone said that milo and alexis have bin on and off? well i think she might have dated Adam Brody...caus ei wen t on this site and he had his arm around her and stuff? IDK i mite b wrong some1 double check or somin.
Here is the url: http://www.visionsofalexis.com/image...ls.php?album=8 but it mite be like a movie or something.

Last edited by gilmoregirlsrox523; 03-17-2005 at 09:45 AM
Old 03-17-2005, 10:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmoregirlsrox523
Hey u guys, u noe someone said that milo and alexis have bin on and off? well i think she might have dated Adam Brody...caus ei wen t on this site and he had his arm around her and stuff? IDK i mite b wrong some1 double check or somin.
Here is the url: http://www.visionsofalexis.com/image...ls.php?album=8 but it mite be like a movie or something.
that was from the teen vogue. in the mag, in one of the front pages it has a little blurt saying that adam and alexis played couple for the shoot and showed two small photos of adam with real girlfriend, rachel bilson and alexis with real life boyfriend milo ventimiglia. it said something to that effect. also in the interview it mentioned milo coming to visit and when he came alexis' face 'lit up'. it also mentioned adam talking to rachel on the phone during the shoot. adam and milo are friends adam visited milo on the set when he was in three episodes of boston public
I am proud to be a spoiler-whore!
Old 03-17-2005, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by digforfire
that was from the teen vogue. in the mag, in one of the front pages it has a little blurt saying that adam and alexis played couple for the shoot and showed two small photos of adam with real girlfriend, rachel bilson and alexis with real life boyfriend milo ventimiglia. it said something to that effect. also in the interview it mentioned milo coming to visit and when he came alexis' face 'lit up'. it also mentioned adam talking to rachel on the phone during the shoot. adam and milo are friends adam visited milo on the set when he was in three episodes of boston public
Yeah I saw that article too. I think some times people might read too much into a picture. Most pictures of Alexis with other co-stars (Adam was on GG) who have departed from the show, or other actors she's worked with on film, I've seen rumours that because they were seen out hanging out or whatever that they're dating, when it's a simple fact that they're most likely just friends.

It was posted on an Orlando Bloom forum that he must be dating Salma Hayek because there was a picture of them taken together at some after party where he's holding her hand and she's laughing at something he said. New reports have been posted stating that he and Kate Bosworth, who had split recently, are actually working through their relationship and are on again.

So point being, don't read too much into a picture because a picture can say a thousand words but you never really know.

If Milo and Alexis have been on and off, it's most likely not because they wanted to date someone else, but because of conflicting schedules and long periods of time where they might not see one another..or just a time in their lives where they needed a break.

I tend to get a little "passionate" about these types of conversations. Speculation on one's private life sometimes gets to me especially when the media puts their hands in it and makes it out to be something it's not ( Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie/Jennifer Aniston). So don't believe everything you read, and don't assume just because they're in a picture together it must be true, when it comes to tbe media. You'd be surprised what they can do with computer technology today. So what you "see" isn't what you should be seeing.

Blah Blah Blah...I'll shut up now....LOL

Old 03-17-2005, 04:06 PM
Total Fan

Yeah,I would not look that much into it!! I heard a rumor once that Alexis went out with Jared and Chad during season 1 !!! They were probably hanging out as friends. I think the media likes to make stupid rumors!!!
Old 03-17-2005, 04:30 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abh
Yeah,I would not look that much into it!! I heard a rumor once that Alexis went out with Jared and Chad during season 1 !!! They were probably hanging out as friends. I think the media likes to make stupid rumors!!!
Yea u guys r rite. I totall forgot abt adam being on GG
u guys i finally got a avatar. but i am tryin 2 find a better one or tryin 2 figure out how 2 make one! help?

Last edited by gilmoregirlsrox523; 03-17-2005 at 07:52 PM
Old 03-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmoregirlsrox523

I don't mean for this to be any sort of a personal attack because I don't know you at all, but your little abbreviated form of spelling makes me want to kill myself. It's just not that hard to type the word the way it is meant to be spelled. I know Mark Twain said that he didn't like anyone who could only find one way to spell a word, but this is ridiculous.
Old 03-17-2005, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by last page first
I don't mean for this to be any sort of a personal attack because I don't know you at all, but your little abbreviated form of spelling makes me want to kill myself. It's just not that hard to type the word the way it is meant to be spelled. I know Mark Twain said that he didn't like anyone who could only find one way to spell a word, but this is ridiculous.

I shouldn't say anything, because I don't want to start anything, this is not intended to be rude at all but if you don't like how someone posts then simply don't read their posts.
Old 03-20-2005, 02:14 PM
Total Fan

Rachel at the milo board posted this!! It is from USA Weekend:
Quote:
Where is actor Milo Ventimiglia? Is he still dating his former Gilmore Girls co-star Alexis Bledel?
Yes. Ventimiglia, 27, and Bledel, 22, are still together. And he directed her in some WB promos. "It was interesting," he says. "I had to tell her, 'Hey, I've got people looking over my shoulder, so look cute!' " Also, he has been guest-starring on NBC's American Dreams as Brittany Snow's beau. He loves working on Dreams but tells us renewal isn't certain. "If fans want to see the show succeed, now is the time to speak up about it." Ventimiglia was just in the horror film "Cursed."
Alexis is really 23 not 22!!!
Old 03-20-2005, 02:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by last page first

I totally agree with you, I wanted to say that but I couldn't, glad you did. Nothing personal with gilmoregirlsrox523
Old 03-20-2005, 05:22 PM
Loyal Fan

alexis and milo both carry their age very well i apperciate that they are so private about their relationship so when we get a quote from one of them like the one you brought over, abh its interesting to try and picture them saying that. it is nice to hear them say something about the other once in while. i can see milo saying that too! does anyone else have any thoughts on it?
I am proud to be a spoiler-whore!
Old 03-20-2005, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

OK, the discussion about the way people are typing their posts is over.

Sus, I pm'd you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digforfire
it is nice to hear them say something about the other once in while. i can see milo saying that too! does anyone else have any thoughts on it?
It is cute to hear them talk about each other. I like the fact that they're private too, but still it's fun to hear things like that.
Old 03-22-2005, 05:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

I hope we hear more news like that really soon.

ETA: I just noticed I can get my very own customized avatar.

Last edited by TinyTin; 03-22-2005 at 05:21 AM
Old 04-01-2005, 12:48 PM
Extreme Fan

I just bought this magazine 'Capricho' and it has an article about Alexis, and they mention Milo, they said that they were seen and photographed walking hand in hand and kissing at a party recently (I wanna see those pictures but I can't find them anywhere), they also said Milo is coming back for 2 episodes, not sure if it'll be the end of this season or at the 6th season
Old 04-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Total Fan

Do you think you can post that article mariSk8!!!!

Last edited by ~BreakingFree~; 04-01-2005 at 08:16 PM
Old 04-01-2005, 07:16 PM
Extreme Fan

They only mention the picture about them kissing, the picture they used in the article is a Season 5 promo pic, of Rory alone