Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-10-2005, 08:43 PM
New Fan

Wow, so I was randomly looking around online and found this gem:
http://reedfish.blogspot.com/

It's the blog of the sreenplay writer of the movie! There isn't too much information yet but I still find it awesome.
He seems excited for the movie and the cast...so I am too. heh.
Old 06-11-2005, 04:00 AM
New Fan

thanks for the info
Old 06-11-2005, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Thanks so much for letting us know about that blog, clashfan! I'm so glad that this movie is already getting so much attention. Increases the chances of us seeing it!

Elissa - good luch for the auditions! You'll let us know how it went?
Old 06-11-2005, 02:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the link clashfan! That's awesome!

oh and that's sooo awesome you can audition Elissa!! Yes, please tell us how it goes! Good luck!
Seth: And you're dressed. I wonder who's more disappointed.

Please vote for Keira Knightley or Jennifer Aniston!
Old 06-14-2005, 08:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

lol.. clash fan.. you beat me too it.
I was just looking for some info on the movie and found that blog too.

Did anyone catch the hollywood reporter interview that the screenwriter mentioned?

ALSO.. does anyone thing http://indie.imdb.com/title/tt0464061/ is the same IMDb for I'm Reed Fish? it says I am Reed fish starting in 2006
Old 06-14-2005, 09:18 AM
New Fan

It's probably the same movie. The date is most likely when it is going to be released.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clashfan111
Wow, so I was randomly looking around online and found this gem:
Have you guys been checking this blog lately? I just read a few of the latest entries, and it seems the filming is going good.
Old 06-21-2005, 01:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisFan
ALSO.. does anyone think http://indie.imdb.com/title/tt0464061/ is the same IMDb for I'm Reed Fish? it says I am Reed fish starting in 2006
I hope not. How cool would it be if a movie called "I'm Reed Fish" opened the same day as another one called "I am Reed Fish." Unfortunately it's a pretty good bet they are one and the same.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 06-22-2005, 05:31 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the link to that blog madelen, that was an interesting read! Im glad the movie filming is going well.
Old 06-25-2005, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Most times I don't like independant film, I don't know why *sigh*
Old 06-27-2005, 05:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Corrections from the writer - as quoted on his blog at

Quote:
And just for the record, the plot of the movie that is circulating all over the internet... the one cribbed from the Hollywood Reporter... the one that reads something like, "Jay Baruchel a popular small-town radio host, is in love with the prettiest girl in town, Alexis Bledel. DJ Qualls, a convenience store owner, also has a thing for Bledel."... is utterly wrong. Yes Jay is a radio host, DJ runs a convenience store, and Alexis is pretty, but there is not even one iota of a love triangle between them in this movie. There is a love triangle or two or three, but it does not involve those 3 characters. Oh, and once again the movie is called "I'm Reed Fish" not "I Am Reed Fish." Would someone please tell the rest of the internet that?
SO, the synopsis on imdb is wrong, the title on imdb is wrong. good to hear it straight from the horses mouth... so to speak.
Old 06-27-2005, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisFan
SO, the synopsis on imdb is wrong, the title on imdb is wrong. good to hear it straight from the horses mouth... so to speak.
Yep, straight from the horses mouth. It's so great that clashfan found this blog. Now we get all the facts straight and maybe a little info we otherwise would not get.

Thanks again AlexisFan for letting us know about that new blog.

Thought we could update the first post with all of this info as we get it. Anyone want to make a banner?
Old 06-28-2005, 04:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kelly-
Most times I don't like independant film, I don't know why *sigh*
I prefer them. Saw two excellent ones "My Summer of Love" and "Lila Says" this past weekend. When the alternatives are bad sequels like Herbie Fully Loaded the indies start looking damn good!

Plus it's nice to see a movie that is good or bad because of the strength and weaknesses of the person who made the movie and not because it has submitted and reworked based on the input of focus groups and "creative consultants."
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 06-28-2005, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

So, I updated the first post (hope you don't mind Maz!). Is there anything else you think should be in there? And how about that banner?
Old 06-28-2005, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

i wouldnt mind making a banner but are there any pics from the actual movie out yet? And it is great to get info directly from a reliable source about the movie, so we're all informed properly!