Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2004, 09:45 AM
New Fan

more fav...

that's about it...

Miss V
Nick Valensi of The Strokes: Actually, "breaking" is not really a concern of ours, and selling millions of records is not a concern. Being a really, really good band is a concern. Not to sound like cheesy--I know a lot of people say that. But it's so true. That's all that we strive for.
Old 12-06-2004, 09:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_v
I know, she should wear more mascara, LOL
1) Her eyes are already CRAZY blue. 2) Her eyelashes are long and curled, naturally. Which means, if she were to wear more mascara all the time, none of us would be able to handle her eyes... they would simply be TOO overwhelming and become too distracting from everything else going on in this world. Already, it's hard for me to watch Gilmore at times, when her eyes are glowing, because they are seriously amazing.
Old 12-06-2004, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, love all these pictures of her. She's so pretty.
Old 12-06-2004, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

I found new photoshoot outtakes, still none of her at the 100 episode party though. All of them are for Nylon magazine by photographer Jacqueline Bohnert. The last 3 are from Teen magazine by Mike Ruiz.

Old 12-06-2004, 06:06 PM
New Fan

I thought she looked fantastic in You Jump, I Jump, Jack. The wavy hair definitely works for her. Gorgeous. I also really liked her clothes in that episode, especially her peacoat.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
I found new photoshoot outtakes, still none of her at the 100 episode party though. All of them are for Nylon magazine by photographer Jacqueline Bohnert. The last 3 are from Teen magazine by Mike Ruiz.
How you are finding all this, I continue to bow down, Xel. They were outtakes from Nylon? Hrm, I do not remember the pose from that 1st row of pictures, never saw similar pictures for that one. She looks great, especially in the ones with the blue shirt.
Old 12-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow, thanks for posting those Alexis! I love the first two and I've always really liked the picture with the plant in front of her so it's great to see outtakes from that shoot.

"There is no beautifier of complexion, or form, or behaviour, like the wish to scatter joy and not pain around us."
-Emerson
Old 12-06-2004, 08:41 PM
Addicted Fan

You know, I'm not digging that blonde-streaked look. Highlights, or consistently lighter brown hair is OK, but in those outtakes, slicked and pulled back like that, I'm glad Alexis sticks with the dark brown hair, usually, to bring out her eyes. They do stand out, but that hair is somewhat distracting.

She looks so exotic and almost cat-like with those eyes in that first row. Maybe I just need to get used to that, since it's not a look that's typical for her.
Old 12-07-2004, 05:27 AM
New Fan

Alexis looks so good wif wavy hair...
Nick Valensi of The Strokes: Actually, "breaking" is not really a concern of ours, and selling millions of records is not a concern. Being a really, really good band is a concern. Not to sound like cheesy--I know a lot of people say that. But it's so true. That's all that we strive for.
Old 12-07-2004, 10:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by in kaos
Awesome pics!

I love these 2 pictures!!

Amazing photos everyone!
Old 12-08-2004, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
Heh. No. This was the geek picture.

The picture from InStyle is her at producer Jennifer Klein's famed party. Famed because starlets basically go to get the 36 pound gift bag.
Hee, I feel like I wanna make an av out of that picture!
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 12-08-2004, 07:51 AM
Addicted Fan

This has to be one of my favorite GG promo pictures of Alexis.

However, this year's multitude of promo pictures have been amazing and have left me with dropped jaw for quite some time now.
Old 12-08-2004, 07:40 PM
Loyal Fan

i really love the color of her hair in that pic, i think it looks so beautiful. taht rich dark brown just brings out her eyes and her skin tone too!
I am proud to be a spoiler-whore!
Old 12-09-2004, 01:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow! Gorgeous pictures everyone
Now, here are some of my favorites:

I linked the first one because it's a rather large one
ONE - other women would look totally boring in that dress but Alexis makes it look simply gorgeous!

Stunning! She looks simply beautiful in the dresses I would never wear myself

Two GG caps I really love:

young, shy and so innocent

Absolutely gorgeous - I love her hair in that one!

And now, my absolute favorites:

She did a fantastic job in Tuck Everlasting - truly breathtaking performance and her beauty only added to that!
Old 12-09-2004, 05:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the pics, Jebony! Yes, she is absolutely breathtaking and stunning. I wonder what her family looks like, to put together those genes, and if her brother looks her, just out of curiosity. Eyes and lashes don't just come like that anymore, or ever.