Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-01-2005, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting those pics, scatterjoy. She looked absolutely beautiful. I love the dress and her hair wavy-curly like that. Is it me or is her hair darker than usual? She seems to have dark-reddish-brown highlights...

I love your av, Vera! That is so cute!!
Old 02-01-2005, 09:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Here you can find more of those great looking pics. http://photobucket.com/albums/v324/g...regirls/Party/
She looks very beautiful on them and not so young,wonderful dress!Pia
Old 02-01-2005, 01:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
No, sorry. I don't think I've seen any outtakes from that shoot, or have I? Do you have link to the pics you're talking about shins?
Darn it, it may be at Visions.

Those new pics of Alexis... She is simply gorgeous. Looking absolutely classic and modern, young and mature, all in once. It's become her style now, and I love it. She has not had one misstep this year.

As for her hair color, it is darker now than it was. Sometimes it's lighting, but it does seem as if she's got very dark brown hair, compared to the earlier slightly highlighted lighter brown. I'm really digging her hair. It's the most beautiful I have ever seen it. Alexis always looks great, but really, this year is WOW.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new pictures, she looks so gorgeous. This one is adorable! Also love how she's biting her lip while they cut the cake.

ETA: Adore this one of her and Lauren, too.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 02-02-2005, 03:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetheshins
Darn it, it may be at Visions.

Those new pics of Alexis... She is simply gorgeous. Looking absolutely classic and modern, young and mature, all in once. It's become her style now, and I love it. She has not had one misstep this year.

As for her hair color, it is darker now than it was. Sometimes it's lighting, but it does seem as if she's got very dark brown hair, compared to the earlier slightly highlighted lighter brown. I'm really digging her hair. It's the most beautiful I have ever seen it. Alexis always looks great, but really, this year is WOW.

I agree i definitely love the really dark hair it matches her so well. She just looks like one of those porcelain dolls with the clear complexion , the dark hair and can't forget those blue eyes.She does look great this year. i think its cause she knows the press will be looking out for her more since she has 2 moves this year. And ofcourse GG.
Old 02-02-2005, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmyMcBitchy
ETA: Adore this one of her and Lauren, too.
The look on Alexis' face is cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetheshins
I'm really digging her hair. It's the most beautiful I have ever seen it. Alexis always looks great, but really, this year is WOW.
Agree. She does look amazing. Can't wait to see her (and Milo, perhaps?) at the Oscar after-party this year! Hope we'll see some pics of Alexis attending one!
Old 02-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
Agree. She does look amazing. Can't wait to see her (and Milo, perhaps?) at the Oscar after-party this year! Hope we'll see some pics of Alexis attending one!
Ooh yeah, I really like this clean-cut hair right now also, the one he had at the cake-cutting.

She does have more media coming up, but I think it's just the natural course of change in hairstyle that has led her to her current style, which I happen to love. You are right, it is very porcelain doll. It's almost like Tuck Everlasting hair, except shorter (more manageable) and darker (to contrast her CRAZY BLUE eyes).

It's not a picture, but you all should see that video clip (courtesy of Canopus) of her at the cake-cutting, interacting with Lauren. Too cute. Go to the News Thread.

Last edited by ilovetheshins; 02-02-2005 at 11:29 AM
Old 02-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

aww Alexis looks so gorgeous these days. i love her style.
Old 02-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

I posted this at another forum

I was watching a trailer for the movie Sin City and saw that Alexis was in it so I made these caps to show you guys

Old 02-02-2005, 09:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the caps, she looks great.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 02-03-2005, 09:19 AM
Addicted Fan

On www.visionsofalexis.com you'll find captures of the Gilmore Girls 100th Episode Celebration and more pics,she looks so wonderful on them !Pia
Old 02-03-2005, 03:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the link! Also, great trailer caps!

When I see you smile, I know everythings okay.
When I hear you laugh, it's always a brighter day.

Save the Mandy Moore Board!
Old 02-04-2005, 03:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Her eyes really stand out. I can't wait to see this movie.It sound so cool
Old 02-05-2005, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinIty
Her eyes really stand out.
Yeah, it looks amazing! Thanks for posting those caps Rachel! And thanks Pia for letting us know about the pics.
Old 02-05-2005, 10:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi ,just found out that on :
editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState|0|0|30|0|0|0|1|||0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|7|Alexis+Bledel|0|0|0|0&p=7
are some more pics of the The WB Television Network's 2005 All Star Party
which I can't see in the large version,so could someone please post the big pictures,thank you.Pia