Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-20-2004, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

@ Yargnit: You should really test it for yourself.. I think O11 is one of the best movie's ever..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-20-2004, 11:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Maybe. The previews really didn't look that good either. (+ My dad and I usually like the same kind of movies)
Old 12-21-2004, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I love Oceans Eleven! One of my favourite movies. I actually only saw it for Brad and Julia, at first. But all round I really liked all the characters and I can't wait to see Oceans Twelve. At first I had doubts since I hate sequels and I really don't like CZJ, but I think I'm gonna go see it just for Brad again.

I saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind last night. Ah, one of the best movies I've ever seen. I need to own that dvd.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 12-21-2004, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

I love Eternal Sunshine! It's so different. And awesome.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 12-22-2004, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, Eternal Sunshine is one of my favorite movies too. The whole movie was great...I'm hoping it'll win at the Golden Globles this year.

I'm on my Christmas vacation as of today.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm on my Christmas vacation as of today.
Me too!

Eternal Sunshine definitely deserves to win something, hopefully it will.

Has anyone seen Polar Express? I'm seeing it today since I'm in a Christmas-y mood.

Old 12-22-2004, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Has anyone seen Polar Express? I'm seeing it today since I'm in a Christmas-y mood.
I saw it. It was really cute and the animation was just amazing. And besides, I've always enjoyed Tom Hanks' work.

Happy Holidays everyone!
Old 12-22-2004, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Glad to hear it's good! I love Tom Hanks, too. I was so excited to see him talking about the movie at one of the Red Sox games earlier in the year. Wanted to see it since then but haven't gotten around to it.

Old 12-22-2004, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Speaking of movies has anyone rented any good movies on DVD/Video lately that they want to recommend? I have some free time in the evening to watch movies but i dont know what to rent.

Roxy - you should watch O11. It was good.
Old 12-23-2004, 01:58 AM
Elite Fan

I've been watching Love Actually a lot lately, but you've probably seen that. But for other movies...Napoleon Dynamite, Y Tu Mama Tambien, The United States of Leland, Requiem For a Dream, Murder By Numbers are all really good!

Old 12-23-2004, 03:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EmmyMcBitchy
I've been watching Love Actually a lot lately, but you've probably seen that. But for other movies...Napoleon Dynamite, Y Tu Mama Tambien, The United States of Leland, Requiem For a Dream, Murder By Numbers are all really good!
I've seen none of those movies. Except, Murder By Numbers...that was an good movie. The only movie I would recommend would be Life as a House. I swear I've seen that movie so many times..I think the last time I saw it was on Sunday.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS

Last edited by NZOCFan; 12-23-2004 at 03:40 AM
Old 12-23-2004, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~
Speaking of movies has anyone rented any good movies on DVD/Video lately that they want to recommend?
Well, this isn't very recent film, but if you haven't seen Troy yet I'd recommend it. And Love Actually is a good Christmas-y movie.

NZOCFan - Oh, Life as a House. I loved that movie! Have you seen Shattered GLass with Hayden Christensen also? It's supposed to be good.
Old 12-23-2004, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by madelen
Well, this isn't very recent film, but if you haven't seen Troy yet I'd recommend it. And Love Actually is a good Christmas-y movie.

NZOCFan - Oh, Life as a House. I loved that movie! Have you seen Shattered GLass with Hayden Christensen also? It's supposed to be good.
You can call me, Jess. Actually I saw that movie on Monday. When I rented Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, I rented that as well. Hayden did a really good job in that movie, even if I really hated his character. I liked the movie, although in some parts it seemed odd.

I think I'll rent Love Actually before I work, tomorrow. I've heard such good things about that movie, so I might as well see that.
|| JESS
Old 12-23-2004, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

i havent actually seen Love Actually. I dont generally like British movies (which is kinda funny since im british).

But i pretty much havent heard of alot of the movies you guys names so i may have to check those out and see what they're about.
Old 12-23-2004, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NZOCFan
I've seen none of those movies. Except, Murder By Numbers...that was an good movie. The only movie I would recommend would be Life as a House. I swear I've seen that movie so many times..I think the last time I saw it was on Sunday.
You should really see some of the others Jess! They're good ones, too. And since we generally have the same taste in shows/movies I'll try to rent Life As A House soon. Plus, I already kind of wanted to see it.

I'm sure you would like Love Actually, Maz. It's really cute and it's Christmas-y, too, so that's good for this time of year. Hope you like the movies you decide to watch.