Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-03-2005, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

That'll be an interesting scene.

Netball...is that like volleyball? Or something completely different?

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 01-03-2005, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Netball is more like Basketball. But kinda different coz you cant move with the ball and the different players have set places on the court they're alloed to be. Wow, im having flashbacks to high school games in Physical Ed that i hated.
Old 01-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NZOCFan
I only went to see Van Helsing because school was cancelled for the day, and my friend practically dragged me to the cinema. She kept squealing whenever Hugh Jackman appeared on screen (which was a lot) and that bugged me.
This would have bagged me, too!

[Rory|Jess][Marissa|Ryan][Lor|Luke/Chris][Anna/Summer|Seth][Max|Logan][Lane|Dave][Kirsten|Sandy]

Only one reason why we love Colin =)
(55.) Because being bad never looked so good.
Old 01-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
Netball is more like Basketball. But kinda different coz you cant move with the ball and the different players have set places on the court they're alloed to be. Wow, im having flashbacks to high school games in Physical Ed that i hated.
That sounds pretty cool. I think I've heard of it before, but never seen it. Weird.

Old 01-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Netball is awesome. Before when I had a life, I played all kinds of sports. And I did other stuff too. But now I just play netball and stay on the computer (a lot).

I went to the tennis today with Nick, and it was good. No bumping into ex's. But, he's dragging me out in like an hour to see The Grudge.

I'm so impatient, it's quite sad..with the server temporarily being slow. Hopefully when I get back from the movie, it'll get faster.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 01-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Blah, double post. Sorry. I'm a tad impatient.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS

Last edited by NZOCFan; 01-03-2005 at 07:20 PM
Old 01-04-2005, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

i hate sports but Netball was one they made us play in highschool. I would have prefered basketball i think. lol.

I saw the movie "First Daughter" yesterday and it was sooo crap. I watched it for Katie mostly, but i thought it might be good. But it was a cheap and more boring knock off of "Chasing Liberty". I know have new found appreciation for that movie.
Old 01-04-2005, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
I saw the movie "First Daughter" yesterday and it was sooo crap. I watched it for Katie mostly, but i thought it might be good. But it was a cheap and more boring knock off of "Chasing Liberty". I know have new found appreciation for that movie.
I saw Chasing Liberty the other day, and it was kind of good. I like Mandy Moore (as an actor, not as an singer). And the English guy, Matthew Goode, was very cute! I love the English accent...
Old 01-04-2005, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

yeah Chasing Liberty was good. I liked it. First Daughter had exactly the same premise, like being the President's daughter, falling for a guy who you later find out is Secret Service. But First Daughter didn't pull it off in a good way. It was too stupid and cliche most of the time.
Old 01-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

My P.E class was crap last year. We mostly played soccer, volleyball and touch. Mainly because we don't have a field so we have to go to the park across the road...and there aren't any hoops. Sigh, one of the disadvantages of going to school in town. I was so bummed that we couldn't play netball or basketball.

Ah I didn't like Chasing Liberty. I mean it wasn't crap, but it wasn't really good either. The plot was kinda boring. Matthew Goode was hot, but sadly it didn't do enough for me to like the movie that much. Mandy Moore is a good actress. She should stick to acting. I saw The Grudge in the afternoon, yesterday...and yeah I didn't like it. Actually I fell asleep for most of the movie. Horror movies don't do it for me.
|| JESS
Old 01-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Enh, I didn't think Chasing Liberty or First Daughter looked very good, although I've heard Chasing Liberty is okay. The only reason I'd watch First Daughter is for Katie Holmes, like you, Maz.

Siigh. I had my first day back to school today. I hate winter break being over. I need my sleep.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Absolute Fan

I saw "Chasing Liberty" when it was out in theatres because I'm a Mandy Moore fan. It was okay but I wouldn't purposely watch it again.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 01-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Siigh. I had my first day back to school today. I hate winter break being over. I need my sleep.
I'm like the complete opposite, even though your break was for christmas. I want to go back to school (twenty one days left of vacation) because for all seniors we get longer holidays. I haven't been to school since mid November.
|| JESS
Old 01-05-2005, 04:52 AM
Elite Fan

I never saw Chasing Liberty or First Daughter, but I was really only looking forward to seeing Chasing Liberty because I love cute Mandy Moore movies for some reason.

Old 01-05-2005, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Chasing Liberty wasn't great or anything, but when you compare it to First Daughter which has almost exact same plot (except they dont go all over Europe) it starts to look much better. And Roxy, not sure even Katie is worth watching the movie for. lol.