Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Absolutely nothing to do with Alexis or the movie but the article title had me worried for a bit.

The Clip Show: Sisterhood Of The Traveling Coke-Pants - Defamer
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 08-13-2007, 12:46 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja (View Post)
Absolutely nothing to do with Alexis or the movie but the article title had me worried for a bit.

The Clip Show: Sisterhood Of The Traveling Coke-Pants - Defamer
thanks for bringing the link over.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

Heh. The title sure would have had me worried as well!
Old 11-21-2007, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

jashnew posted this question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jashnew (View Post)
I have a serious question, can Alexis become a movie star. She is attractive enough but does she have the acting skills. I think she does. She needs a serious role. I think she could be like Natalie Portman.
What do you guys think? I'm absolutely certain Alexis has the acting skills to become a movie star. But I'm not sure she wants to become one.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

I think she wants to but what do I know

I think she needs to take more risky roles though.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:31 AM
Addicted Fan

I think Alexis has the acting skills for a movie star but I don't know if that what she wants to do either. But she can do it but I think she would have to do more roles and more risky roles (I agree Mariana ).
Old 11-22-2007, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

You're right about the risky roles. She definitely needs to try something really different. Every role she's had so far, however great they are and how well she's done them, have been pretty similar. With the possible exception of her role as Becky in Sin City. And in the end, that role wasn't too different from her other roles either.

I would have loved to see her in The Orphan King. I assume that her role in that movie would have been more risky.

My comment of her not maybe wanting to become a movie star is based on her saying that she's happy playing smaller roles (or something like that). It doesn't sound like she'd want to take on leading roles in big movies. But her opinion might've changed. I think she said that in a interview during the GG years.

Last edited by madelen; 11-22-2007 at 04:53 AM
Old 11-23-2007, 04:12 PM
Addicted Fan

It would be cool if Alexis did another interview saying if she wants bigger roles or just keeping smaller roles. I don't mind if Alexis does smaller or bigger roles, I just want her on my screen , does that make sense? It would very awesome to see her in more risky roles but anything will do for me. when did she say that she was happy playing smaller roles? like when gilmore Girls was airing s3 or s4 maybe? or don't you know?
Old 11-24-2007, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

You're absolutely making sense. I'm happy with her doing big or small roles too. As longs as she continues acting, I'm happy.

I don't remember exactly when she said that, but it must've been during the early GG years. At least I think so.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:16 AM
Elite Fan

Well she's doing a good job so far!

And even though it 's small roles they should be risky too.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Extreme Fan

anyone know when sisterhood comes out?
Old 11-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey krisiislove , There hasn't been an official date for when sisterhood 2 comes out yet (I think) but I know it comes out in the summer,I wish it was sooner!!
Old 11-28-2007, 06:43 AM
Addicted Fan

The date I heard for the release of the Sisterhood is August 8, 2008 which is 08-08-08 (and my best friend's birthday!), but I heard that a long time ago so things may have changed since then.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:53 AM
Addicted Fan

That would great if the film came out on the 8th of August (great that it be on your best friends birthday Katie) but hopefully maybe at the start of the new year or something we will get an official date but great if they kept it at that, I just wish the realise date wasn't so far away, summer seems months away!
Old 11-28-2007, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

Hello and welcome krisiislove It's great to have you here with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieS41787 (View Post)
The date I heard for the release of the Sisterhood is August 8, 2008 which is 08-08-08 (and my best friend's birthday!), but I heard that a long time ago so things may have changed since then.
I just checked imdb.com and they had that date also.