Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-30-2005, 10:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Alexis and Amber: Best friends onscreen and off

banner by *shiny girl*

Friendship Supports list

1. NaleyLove04 (Tes)
2. madelen
3. ~Phoenix~ (Emma)
4. protectthecats
5. snowfalkes11
6. Fer_92
7. anettbianka
8. tv_junkie (Kiren)
9. BridgeChick (Eva)
10. xlennie (Heleen)
11. lakers0604 (Sheila)

Last edited by you're my lifeline; 03-15-2009 at 02:21 AM
Old 04-30-2005, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for starting this thread. It's awesome that they becamse so close after knowing each other such a short time. But like Alexis said in that article, some people just click.

My best friend can also get me to do crazy things that I normally wouldn't do. And I can keep her calm and keep her from stressing out too much.
Old 04-30-2005, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

aww thanks for starting this thread. i didnt realise that amber and alexis have become so close. thats really cool because i love them both! they both rock. thanks so much for posting that articles and pics, i hadnt seen them before.

i saw the clip from ET from the fashion 18 shoot an di love the bit when alexis has to decribe amber and she starts to say something and then amber covers her mouth and then alexis goes "i wasn't going to say that". i wanna know what "that" was. its so cute they have their inside jokes and stuff.

Maybe we could add in the title of the article to out paper with the "best friends onscreen and off"? what do you think?
Old 04-30-2005, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Aww I love your av. They look soooo cute together.
Old 04-30-2005, 01:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey, lurker here, delurking to say "I have another great Alexis & Amber pic!" It's also from that Fashion 18 Article (which was great by the way)

Amber was also featured in this month's Elle Girl (solo) and the article intro even includes a quote from Alexis about how great Amber is, I thought that was sweet. Seeing them together, or hearing them talk about eachother makes me even more excited to see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, if their chemistry is this great off screen, it's got to be killer on screen as well

we both go together if one falls down
talk out loud like you're still around

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
Old 04-30-2005, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Pia for starting this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
Maybe we could add in the title of the article to out paper with the "best friends onscreen and off"? what do you think?
Great idea. I added that to the title, hope you don't mind Pia?

falling is like this - Welcome to the board! Glad to see you de-lurking.

And thanks for posting that pic. Amber and Alexis both look very pretty in it.
Old 04-30-2005, 02:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling is like this
Amber was also featured in this month's Elle Girl (solo) and the article intro even includes a quote from Alexis about how great Amber is, I thought that was sweet. Seeing them together, or hearing them talk about eachother makes me even more excited to see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, if their chemistry is this great off screen, it's got to be killer on screen as well
Thanks for that picture; it's great. Can you tell us what Alexis' quote is about Amber?
Old 04-30-2005, 02:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjojd
Thanks for that picture; it's great. Can you tell us what Alexis' quote is about Amber?
here's the quote:

"Amber is a very talented actress who works hard, and a person whose strength of character is apparent, She's one of the smartest and most fun people I know. She's a good friend."

we both go together if one falls down
talk out loud like you're still around

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
Old 04-30-2005, 02:35 PM
Total Fan

That is so sweet!!! it is so cool on how they are friends!!! I love how Amber really helped Alexis come out of her shell and be less shy!!!
Old 04-30-2005, 04:33 PM
Absolute Fan

That's so cute, I'm glad they're such good friends.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 04-30-2005, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

aww that pic is sooo adorable. it seems like they're such cute friends, i cant wait to see the sisterhood even more now too.
Old 04-30-2005, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's so great that they are friends ofscreen.
Old 04-30-2005, 07:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Amber at least could've taped Alexis breakdancing for us?
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 04-30-2005, 11:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
Thanks Pia for starting this thread.

Great idea. I added that to the title, hope you don't mind Pia?

falling is like this - Welcome to the board! Glad to see you de-lurking.

And thanks for posting that pic. Amber and Alexis both look very pretty in it.

I don't mind,I have to thank you for the idea of making this threat!!!

*Thank you falling is like this for the pic and for what Alexis said,which is soo cute!

Raja: Amber at least could've taped Alexis breakdancing for us?

Yes she could have tapped it!!!

*And I also as you said ~Maz~ their inside jokes, would like to know what ''that'' was ,too but I think we won't get to know it if we're not going to be an insider!
Old 05-02-2005, 03:14 AM
Addicted Fan

I've thought I just post the transcript of E-Daily Interview,to talks aso.!

It's from www.alexisfans-online.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by *shiny girl*
E-Talk Daily Interview:

[Segment begins]

Host: Alexis and Amber seem like lovely girls, So maybe they’ll explain to us, what exactly are traveling pants?
Amber: That’s a wonderful question. Alexis?
Alexis: Um. Yes. (caught off guard) Well, it’s almost like… it’s a story about 4 girls, and the pants are this element that kind of…a..
Amber: It doesn’t really have as much to do with pants as it does friendship.
Host: Now that that’s out of the way, we can find out what’s up with these two best friends who met on a set about best friends.

[Scene from Sisterhood - Alexis/Lena almost drowns.] Alexis/Lena [voice over] : We may have been wrong about the pants.

Alexis: My story is kind of like, I go off to Greece and I meet a guy and I fall in love.
Amber: And they’re kissing on a boooat (she draws out the O). Oh, They have the best chemistry. I love it. That’s my favorite part of the whole movie.
Alexis: Oh my god (like she is embarrassed)
Amber: Get me all weepy eyed, girl.
Host: But Amber sheds no tears for her alter ego.
Amber: She’s very pale and sort of sarcastic and mono tone and just not very thrilled with her position in life.

[Scene from Sisterhood - Amber/Tibby talks back to the little girl] Amber/Tibby: I have my own friends, even though they left me here to rot this summer. I’m not looking for any new ones.

Host: These best buds have stressful day jobs [quick shot of Gilmore Girls and Joan of Arcadia] so they had fun explaining their stylish side.

Alexis: Amber does like a, like a hippy scheek.. (Please pardon my spelling. Even my spell check doesn’t know how to spell that word) [Amber puts her hand over Alexis’ mouth and shhh!’s her. Alexis Continues] I wasn’t going to say anything about that.
Amber: Yeah, mine’s hippy scheek.
Alexis: Unhuh.
Amber: I like that one.
Alexis: Feminine
Amber: Hippy Scheek, those are like, my two least favorite words in the entire world because they don’t exist.

Host: What about Alexis? Can she commit to a style?

[Scene from Gilmore Girls] Alexis/Rory: I’ll work it

Amber: I don’t know about this shirt, Girl.
Alexis: Yeah.
Amber: I don’t think I’ve ever seen… We hang out a lot but I’ve never seen you wear anything like that.
Alexis: I never worn anything like this really. I don’t wear a lot of stuff with, like, too much white.

[Scene from Joan of Arcadia - Joan talks to God] Amber/Joan - You always want something.

Host: This solid sisterhood makes for a great cover shoot.

Alexis: It’s more fun to work with someone else than to do it by yourself.
Amber: They’ll be like “Come On, Move, Laugh”
Alexis: Uh, What am I laughing at exactly?
Amber: When your with someone else, you can laugh. Especially when your with a friend because you guys got lots of inside jokes. All you have to say is one thing and you get the best Photos. HAHAHa