Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-14-2004, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

What Really Happened With Zack and Dana? - Speculation Thread

Let me start off with saying, this is pure speculation so no spoilers please.

In the last episode, Zack revealed that he killed Dana. And that he didn't remember it until his mom killed herself.

Do you think this is true? Did Zack really kill Dana? Or is it a mere cover-up?

I honestly don't think he did. Yes, Zack seems to have a lot of probelms but they could be because he thinks he killed someone and plus his mother killed herself.

I think it is a cover-up. I think Paul did something to Dana and the easy way out was to blame Zack, convince him that he did it.

Plus, how was Zack able to not remember that he killed someone but when his mom did, it was conviently triggered? I don't think this is the case and I think there is more to the story.

Just my 2 cents. What does everyone think?
Old 12-14-2004, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

I don't think the way he remembers the events are the way they happened. How old was Dana? And who is the woman in the chest? And does the woman connect to Dana? I think he remembers little bits of stuff and maybe he 'remembers' what his parents told him and he put everything together so that it made sense to him.
Old 12-16-2004, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

ITA, I have doubts about what Zack truly did. But it's still possible.

What about Mrs Huber? How would she know about the baby - and why would she only blame Mary-Alice for it and not, say, Paul?
Old 12-16-2004, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well it is possible that Zach did it and then blocked it out. When people experience something REALLY tragic sometimes their mind will repress it as a way to "protect" them. Also adding on the fact that Zach is kind of mentally unstable and I don't know what I believe.

Maybe Zach killed her and then his parents went about trying to cover it up (similar to what Bree & Rex did for their son) but then someone found out & they killed her (the woman in the trunk) & then Mrs. Huber found out, sent the note & Mary Alice killed herself?
Old 12-17-2004, 02:23 AM
Master Fan

I do think that something truly tramatic did happen which made Zach forget it and made his parents do something horrible to cover it up. I just don't think it's what he thinks it is.

I just hope that when this mystery resolves he'll still be around somewhere and not written off.
Old 12-18-2004, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tragedy
Well it is possible that Zach did it and then blocked it out. When people experience something REALLY tragic sometimes their mind will repress it as a way to "protect" them. Also adding on the fact that Zach is kind of mentally unstable and I don't know what I believe.

Maybe Zach killed her and then his parents went about trying to cover it up (similar to what Bree & Rex did for their son) but then someone found out & they killed her (the woman in the trunk) & then Mrs. Huber found out, sent the note & Mary Alice killed herself?
But didn't Mrs. Huber say something like "She should be ashamed of what she did to that baby" or something?

That seems to imply that Mary Alice did something to the baby and not Zack.

I just think Zack believing he killed Dana is too simple of an excuse. I definatly think there is more to the story.