Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-16-2011, 11:37 AM
New Fan

Oh my God... the season finale of episode 7 I actually cried. I can't believe that THESE two would separate. I kept waiting and waiting for them to make up but when they both finally agreed to separate... it was just so sad. A twist I never saw coming.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

It was unbelievable. I never thought they'd break up either.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonegeek (View Post)
Oh my God... the season finale of episode 7 I actually cried. I can't believe that THESE two would separate. I kept waiting and waiting for them to make up but when they both finally agreed to separate... it was just so sad. A twist I never saw coming.
I know it was completely devastating.

Oh me too! I just couldn't believe it. I was completely shocked. I was just like: WHAT? No this can't be happenning. . - I only got mad when I was thinking about it after and I came here.

Quote:
At least they have all season to plan a great Tom/Lynette ending.
Oh no that's not good enough. I want them to have the fab, romatic, big (better had be big and awesome after all of this as just breaking up sucks for them) etc. reunion and then at least half of the season to be happy and the Scavos "always" etc. again. I mean come on it's Tom and Lynette!! Anything less than half of the season reunited is just completely unacceptable. Who's with me?!!

Do you know how I found out about the show ending? On holiday in LA from USA Today coz my Dad gave me the article! Good old Dad!! Anyway have any of you read this one? To be completely honest my reaction when I first read the title of the story was: 'Well Tom and Lynette aren't gonna get back together now then are they'. Even though I really really really really really really etc. want them to but you guys get that right? And sure enough there was a bit with Felicity Huffman saying something like this: " I know what all the viewers want to happen which is what I want to: For Tom and Lynette to get back together but I kinda like that it's all up in the air and the pressures off!" My reaction: 'NO Felicity. No, no, no, no, no, no!!!' But we shall see. I hope they get at least half of the season reunited and stronger than ever and more would be really really really etc. awesome. We need to have some good memories of these 2 and the family to go out on. Anyone who knows "Home and Away" will know what I'm talking about when I say "Tony and Rachel" - not good. I mean obviously I still love them and I miss them but the scenes for these 2 a couple of months or so before they left were just really unpleasant and and so so sooooooooo incredibly frustrating and annoying sadly. I don't want that to happen with 2 characters I completely love all over again. Nuh uh. etc.
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!

Last edited by PAL Awesomeness!!!; 08-23-2011 at 07:53 AM
Old 08-26-2011, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I really hope that these two end the show together!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-18-2011, 04:40 AM
Extreme Fan

I still cannot believe what happened at the end of the season.They have always been the best couple for me and the only couple that stayed together from the beginning to the end.So I hope they do not stay separated for very long.I want the new season to see what happens with them.

icon made by:Si_Crazy
Old 09-18-2011, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

^ I can't see them ending the show without them together. I can't. But I am not against them being separated because they have a lot of issues to deal with, issues that they definitely swept under the rug.

kenny | credit
Old 09-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm dreading watching the first episode of the season. I can't stand that they're breaking up. Is there something hopeful in the episode?
Old 09-26-2011, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really liked their scenes in this episode. But I still don't care for them as a couple cause I think Lynette is better when she's not with Tom. But, I do think they will maybe get back together at the end of the season.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 09-27-2011, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I agree. It would be hard to see the show end with them apart.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

I'm pretty split, but I loved them in past seasons. I just think they actually do need time apart for right now. To figure things out. Lynette needs to understand why she does the things she does with Tom, and him with her. Idk. We'll see.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Time apart could help them, but I still would love some kind of reconciliation.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

So now we've witnessed 9 episodes with them broken up. I'm glad they found their way back to each other, but do you think they understand what went wrong? Or do you think because of the exaggerated circumstance, that it doesn't matter?
Old 01-01-2012, 09:22 PM
New Fan

I love these two so much. I stopped watching around mid-season last year (I'm always behind on this show), but now that I found out they broke them up, I'm not even going to catch up. I don't think I can even watch that.

I just assumed they'd get back together, but I still don't even want to watch this show at all if they broke them up. Not what should have happened with them.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothaise (View Post)
So now we've witnessed 9 episodes with them broken up. I'm glad they found their way back to each other, but do you think they understand what went wrong? Or do you think because of the exaggerated circumstance, that it doesn't matter?
I think they should work more on fixing what was wrong between them. They already did the "quick-fix" thing in S3 with the discovery of her cancer.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:43 AM
Extreme Fan

They were the strongest couple on Whisteria.I still cannot believe what happened.And I also watched the episode from this last season one after the other and it is still foggy for me.But I cannot imagine them being apart.I honestly thought that they will get back together in no time.But it seems that Tom is too disappointed to let things go like nothing happened.

icon made by:Si_Crazy