Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-13-2012, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

8x11 Episode Discussion - "Who Can Say What's True?" 1/15 ALL NEW!

Quote:
Gaby asks Lynette to help her woo an important company to sign with Carlos' firm; Renee talks Bree into going to a pickup bar; Mike finds inconsistencies in Ben's real-estate project; and a guilt-ridden Susan secretly visits Alejandro's family to see how they've been holding up in his absence.

Old 01-13-2012, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Ken!

Can't wait!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 01-13-2012, 10:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Looks good. Can't wait.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait

I actually missed last week's episode so I will have to play catch up.
icon: xthebesthing
Old 01-14-2012, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kaylee* (View Post)
I can't wait

I actually missed last week's episode so I will have to play catch up.
You better watch it on Hulu or ABC.com post haiste!

kenny | credit
Old 01-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothaise (View Post)
You better watch it on Hulu or ABC.com post haiste!
I'll watch it on Hulu! Was the episode that impressive?
icon: xthebesthing
Old 01-14-2012, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

It's really good. Had some nice moments and it's worth watching. Especially before this episode.

kenny | credit
Old 01-15-2012, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait for the episode tonight. I am loving what I see with Bree.

---

I absolutely loved every bit of this episode. I thought what Susan was doing was a bit too much I though she should have let it go but now I don't see it that way. I feel like she did the right thing and now the girl can have no fear anymore. So, good job Susan!

I'm really really annoyed and I'm starting to really dislike Lynette. She was just so know-it-all and a big-shot in this episode and now I see why Tom left. But, I'm glad she saw that she can be that bitchy and apologized to Gaby.

I feel so bad for Gaby, with Carlos gone trying to run the house and look after two rambunctious kids I can see why she broke down.

Bree, oh sweet Bree my lovely Bree you have gone bunkers but seeing her drunk and acting ****ty and crazy is fun cause it loosens her up but she's really gone nutty.

I still love Bree's friendship with Renee I think it's something different and great for this show. I think Gaby is ready to forgive Bree and Lynette is just being cold and mean to her it's just not cool.

I had no idea that Ben has a dark side and this I do not like. I like the nice/protector that he is why ruin that?. Mike is going to see right through him, if he's smarter in his thinking.

Over all, I enjoyed this episode it was really good. This season has turned out to be one of my top 5 seasons.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga

Last edited by smoothaise; 01-16-2012 at 06:57 PM
Old 01-16-2012, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Everytime I watch a new episode I think that this just can't be over, I will miss the show so much.

Have I already told you that Bree is my favorite? had a bad vibe from that guy from the beginning, but it was so fun I'm really mad at Gaby and Lynette, I can't believe they won't forgive her She did what she did because she thought it was the right thing, she didn't mean any harm. And she apologized, not forgiving her is just mean.

Loved Gaby, though. She was right about Lynette, and I'm glad she apologized.

I don't like this new dark side of Ben. I actually liked him a lot, there was no need of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkleyღ (View Post)
I absolutely loved every bit of this episode. I thought what Susan was doing was a bit too much I though she should have let it go but now I don't see it that way. I feel like she did the right thing and now the girl can have no fear anymore. So, good job Susan!
I agree. But, on the other hand, that check will get them in trouble. I empathize with Susan, I really do, I can't imagine how hard this is for her, but she needs to learn to think about the consequences.

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 01-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

Total foreshadowing when Mike had to repeat his name to the creepy guy in the trailer with Ben. Something's going to definitely happen to Mike. Watch.

Who the hell is stalking Bree?! Aaah! I have zero idea and it's driving me bananas. I can't even rule out Orson at this point. Then again, we do know Dana is coming back.

Susan spent $1,000 on leggos. I'm glad her character is propelling the story arch. And it seems clear that Alejandro was abusing the girl. So there's the loophole.

I'm so glad Lynette and Gaby pointed out their character flaws to each other. And that they are bonding over it. Amaretto floats!

Oh wow, Bree. I love how "off the rails" she is. I even loved the "you can buy me breakfast" line at the end, how un-like Bree that was. And I love how she took a bus at 1am. Renee doesn't know Bree's past with alcohol so of course she doesn't steer her in the other direction.

I have to say, I totally had diagnosed Lynette/Tom wrong last week. Lynette telling Tom to go back to Jane was the one of the most selfless things she's ever done, and I now have renewed hope in them reconciling.

kenny | credit

Last edited by smoothaise; 01-16-2012 at 06:57 PM
Old 01-16-2012, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyGu (View Post)
I agree. But, on the other hand, that check will get them in trouble. I empathize with Susan, I really do, I can't imagine how hard this is for her, but she needs to learn to think about the consequences.
Yeah, I thought at first this was a bad move on her part but now realizing that she means well to give the family some peace and i'm glad she went and talked to the family so-to-speak.

Oh, Bree's nutty I love this side to her cause Marcia plays crazy-****ty very well.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

I feel like out of the four women I'd react like Susan, because I have a conscious that eats away at me. I'm just glad she's propelling the story arch to end, because Gaby, Bree, and Lynette are playing the avoiding game. Even Carlos is wrought with guilt.

kenny | credit
Old 01-17-2012, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I wish the girls (minus Susan) would share some guilt or a consience but they seem not to care. I think Bree does care about this situation that's why she's drinking and being not herself but Lynette and Gaby are not taking any high roads for what happened. Carlos can't do anything but feel guilty since he's in rehab but we need some signs of remorse from both Lynette and Gaby in order for the healing to begin.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Well Shar, I wouldn't go that far. Lynette telling Tom was showing a sign of remorse and I think with Gaby, she has to be the rock. She was the most personally affected by it and her relationship with him was so shattered that it's hard for Gaby (at this point) to show remorse for him. She's looking at him as a villain and guy that took her innocence. I think Cherry&Co. will give us a moment close to the resolution of the arch to have Gaby actually emote.

kenny | credit
Old 01-18-2012, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think Gaby does feel remorseful and a little guilty but is hiding her true feelings on the matter. I hope the next episode will start to bring her closure though.