Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-04-2011, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

8x07 (Always in Control) Episode Discussion - 11/6

Quote:
Bree discovers who dug up Gaby's stepfather and is shocked; Lynette lies to Penny about Tom's new girlfriend; Susan searches desperately for her artistic muse to impress her hard-to-impress art teacher (Miguel Ferrer); and Lee and Bob think that Juanita and Celia Solis are still bad kids, so they don't want to let Gaby and Carlos name them as the girls' legal guardians in their wills.

kenny | credit
Old 11-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait, looks very good!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 11-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

So it looks like we find out who dug up the body this episode. Any pre-show guesses?

kenny | credit
Old 11-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think I know but I don't want to share cause I don't want to ruin it cause it might be true.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 11-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkleyღ (View Post)
I think I know but I don't want to share cause I don't want to ruin it cause it might be true.
Same. We'll see if we're right tonight.

kenny | credit
Old 11-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

So, we have the same opinion on this? Interesting!

Can't wait to watch tonight.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

If it's what I mentioned in the last episode discussion thread, than yes.

Who else is watching it live! tonight?

ETA: Color me surprised. My theory was off. And oh man, now Susan's gone done it... a painting of the exact moment. Yikes! Chuck is going to be on that, so hard.

kenny | credit

Last edited by smoothaise; 11-06-2011 at 10:10 PM
Old 11-07-2011, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was wrong too Ken, I really thought it was Chuck who moved the body but it wasn't. Now, I can't stand Chuck and I want him away from Bree asap and I hope she takes her shot gun and shoots him next week too.

I liked this episode mostly the Bree, Gabby and Bob & Lee scenes but the rest was kinda blah.

I'm so over Lynette trying to always get her way when ever an issue like what happened in this episode comes up. First, she wants (she's the one who wanted the separation) and now she's crying in her car. Make up your mind Lynette.

I hate this art storyline with Susan it's not interesting and I really can't stand the art teacher either.

But, on the plus side we got a little of Bob & Lee and I wish they showed more of them cause they are so funny together.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

^ Shar, I think Lynette's issue was the title of the episode, "Always in Control" and I think this season she's going to have to come to terms that she can't control everything. I'm glad they did show Lynette show emotion in that final scene in the car.

I actually like Chuck and I kinda side with his feelings towards Bree. She basically strung him along until she couldn't handle it. He has reason to be suspicious of her. I loved the confrontation scene with her and Ben, how hot was that?!

Susan actually drew the confession-picture. WOW! I don't even have words. Well one, SERIOUSLY?!

I'm glad Lynette and Susan disbanded from the group. Gaby/Bree shouldn't have hid that information about the note from them. It wasn't right.

The whole Gaby/Bob-Lee/Juanita stuff, Idk. It fell kinda flat. I did love Gaby's way of spinning the evening after they revealed what was on the garage. I'm surprised Gaby never went into a sales-type-job. She'd be great at it.

I was blown away with the outcome of the episode. Ben finds the body; Bree tells him the truth; he takes care of it, ie. tells Mike to take care of it; and now the body is buried under cement. I had an entirely different scenario in my head.

kenny | credit
Old 11-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Wow this episode was intense!! Ben discovered the body, Chuck/Bree/Ben altercation was great, Susan painted the crime, Mike buried the body again!!
I love Bree, she's the best, taking charge, finding solutions, protecting everyone, she's a rock
We can always count on Gaby to make us laugh
This season is so great, gosh i love this show, i don't want it to end

Zayn Malik is my son.
~Zohra~ icon : Cereal Killer
Old 11-07-2011, 04:45 PM
New Fan

Ben ♥...I have a bad feeling that them getting Mike to help hide the body isn't going to last long....way too easy....somehow Susan's painting will be found by someone.... and is going to reveal what they had done...I feel like Susan's painting will screw them over :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothaise (View Post)
I loved the confrontation scene with her and Ben, how hot was that?!
Yes super hot, and somehow I fell in love with Ben all of the sudden...

Last edited by smoothaise; 11-07-2011 at 07:56 PM
Old 11-08-2011, 02:10 AM
Total Fan

Susan's painting was creepy... And btw. is she nuts showing it to her art teacher? Very soon the whole town will know about the secret, except the police, of course. Speaking of the art teacher, could he get more annoying? I really, really don't think so.

I like Ben more and more. Chuck/Bree/Ben scene - very intense. Although I have a feeling it won't be that easy, that it ain't an end of their problems.

I can totally see why Susan and Lynette were upset with Gaby and Bree. So not cool hiding that secret.

We got Bob and Lee!

Aga

Last edited by smoothaise; 11-08-2011 at 09:22 AM