Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2013, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I really hope so!
Old 04-12-2015, 10:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

I love and this thread needs to have more posters showing their appreciation for this wonderful website!

I love because it is so organized, structured, and 99.98% of its members are mature adults. I like how there are three site admins, each of whom have different function on the behind-the-scenes of the website. I like how there's different moderating teams, and so many more sub-levels. I think that's an excellent idea, that way, if a mod of a forum is eh-ish, then can go one-up to the moderating supervisor, and then if that doesn't work, they can go up to the super mods, like Chris. I also like that we're more free and flexible on unlike other forums, which is something I have been looking for for years! I haven't ever found anything like except a message board that is now defunct.

This site is a wonderful place for users to come and share their interests and talk, make new friends, express their creativity, play games, or just simply hang out.

=
Bec =) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

^ I really enjoyed reading that, Bec. You've explained how you feel about wonderfully. Great to read!

I have a endless devotion to FanForum. I enjoy the variety of boards, the interaction with posters, friendliness and being genuinely welcomed on boards.
How posters take the time and effort to help you. It leaves you wanting to stay.

Some nights, when I don't have work the next day, I stay online until 5am, if not posting then lurking around here, being in awe most of the time. I can easily spend hours on here.
I also like that the team are firm but friendly and nice. The other forums I have been on I've not had that feeling which has left me disappointed and resulted in me not going back there.

We really couldn't ask for better administrators or moderators. I like how we all pull together as a team, not just the CT team or moderators, but the posters too, the posters that also make what it is which is nothing but amazing.
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 04:21 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Thanks for bumping this up Bec and for sharing your thoughts about the site.
Old 04-14-2015, 08:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for posting your thoughts here, Bec & Vicki. Very lovely words regarding FF and we're happy that you both have found this forum.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 02:03 AM
Elite Fan

You're welcome. It's the least that I can do. It's a privilege to share my thoughts about
Old 05-29-2015, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Reply   Post New Thread