Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2020, 04:21 PM
New Fan

new to forum please help!

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and do not understand how to use it. Could anyone please give me some insight on how to use it. I see people have starts for how much of a fan they are, how do you gain these? Any information on the site generally would be very grateful.
Old 02-26-2020, 04:58 PM
New Fan

account activation

Could anyone let me know how i can get my account fully activated as i am restricted to certain things. thanks
Old 02-26-2020, 07:31 PM
Moderator Manager

Hello Hodor and welcome to !

Please read through our FAQ thread here to know more about the forum and how to get around: http://www.fanforum.com/f20/fan-foru...24-a-63233867/

We have member restrictions for new members and you need a certain number of posts to be able to fully access some of these on your Control Panel:

Quote:
50 posts to enable PM's
50 posts to enable Signatures and 60 posts to vote in the polls
100 posts to enable Custom Avatars
500 posts to enable Profile Customization options, including posting visitor messages,
- also you're allowed to submit a forum Request and start a Campaign thread

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-26-2020, 08:32 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Welcome to Fan Forum. Most people find it doesn't take long to become familiar with the site. I hope you enjoy your time posting here.
Old 02-27-2020, 02:51 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Welcome to Fan Forum. Most people find it doesn't take long to become familiar with the site. I hope you enjoy your time posting here.
Thank you very much for that! I cannot wait to start posting
Old 02-27-2020, 02:53 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

Please read through our FAQ thread here to know more about the forum and how to get around: http://www.fanforum.com/f20/fan-foru...24-a-63233867/

We have member restrictions for new members and you need a certain number of posts to be able to fully access some of these on your Control Panel:
Thank you very much this information has helped so much! I will begin to start replying posts to be able to fully activate my account. I notice some fans have little stars and crowns next to their name was does this actually mean and how do you earn them?
Old 02-27-2020, 03:42 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

Thank you I have posted 50 times but still am unable to do certain things
Old 02-27-2020, 06:11 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

You've been busy! At 50 posts you can Private Message other members and create a signature. Once you achieve 100 posts you will be able to upload a custom avatar, if you choose to do so.
Quote:
50 posts to enable PM's
50 posts to enable Signatures and 60 posts to vote in the polls
100 posts to enable Custom Avatars
500 posts to enable Profile Customization options, including posting visitor messages,
- also you're allowed to submit a forum Request and start a Campaign thread

As you become familiar with the site, we ask that you edit your previous post rather than posting after yourself several times. Moderators will start merging your posts together when you have done this. Also, at most boards the moderators maintain guides to help you find the threads that interest you. If you start a new thread, they may merge it into an established one in order to keep things organized. For example, this thread could be merged with the general FAQ thread.

We have a Frequently Asked Questions thread detailing these things here.