Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2014, 02:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

It's not gonna happen that way. The 6 boards were an exception, sorry.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I know that it's uncommon (and unlikely), but since a lot of time passed, maybe the person who puts together the colors had the time to made a lot of boards this is the first batch after long time and we had six boards, so

Just my idea (hope ), of course
id rather have 2 boards after a short while then 6 after such along time though.
Old 11-26-2014, 02:57 AM
Elite Fan

How many get done depends on how much time Leif (Goldenboy) has. It is the same as any other time we were just fortunate that Leif was able to do six over the weekend and that was the first update after so long.

I was confused by the number because I thought you were thinking that many had to be done for Smash to be done but what you are saying makes sense Ilaria .

If it was up to me all the boards would get their colours now (unfortunately for those waiting I have no control over that part of the process).
Old 11-28-2014, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

Hi everyone

the new graphics all look great
I know that when the boards get customised is out of your control and I appreciate how you have been keeping us updated, but was just curious as to how far down the list the elementary board is?
Old 11-28-2014, 07:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by severalmiles (View Post)
Hi everyone

the new graphics all look great
I know that when the boards get customised is out of your control and I appreciate how you have been keeping us updated, but was just curious as to how far down the list the elementary board is?
Like you said, it's completely out of our control. So far we only have a general idea of when some of them might be done but for the rest we have no idea, I'm sorry.
Old 11-28-2014, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

The list of boards which have had the banners done and are now waiting for the customisation to be put up is in the first post of this thread however there is no guarantee that the boards will be customised in that order. Looking at that list you are in row five and the tenth on the list however that list is a guideline and it is out of our control which ones are done first.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

isn't it the colors that takes the longest though?

im assuming its pretty complicated to do if only one person can do it?
Old 11-29-2014, 02:46 AM
Elite Fan

You could say that. We cannot put a time frame on how long between when we finish working on the graphic and when the customisation is put up. I have no idea how long it takes to actually put together the colours. The wait is just to see when Leif has the time to put them up. The current wait is because nothing was being done while other work was being done behind the scenes to improve . I have no idea if it is complicated as I have never done colour schemes using this type of software. As far as I know, and I could be wrong, the reasoning why only one person does it is due to the site's owner feeling the most comfortable being the one who does it.
Old 11-29-2014, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by no control (View Post)
Beauty and the Beast, Josh Hutcherson, Arrow, Suits, The Mortal Instruments and Celebrities were just customized.
Nice job.
Old 11-30-2014, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunted skies (View Post)
You could say that. We cannot put a time frame on how long between when we finish working on the graphic and when the customisation is put up. I have no idea how long it takes to actually put together the colours. The wait is just to see when Leif has the time to put them up. The current wait is because nothing was being done while other work was being done behind the scenes to improve . I have no idea if it is complicated as I have never done colour schemes using this type of software. As far as I know, and I could be wrong, the reasoning why only one person does it is due to the site's owner feeling the most comfortable being the one who does it.
yeah thats understandable.

i just wonder if its possible for others to learn how to do it because then maybe if 2 or 3 knew how it would make things a lot easier on leif
Old 11-30-2014, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great Job on the boards guys
Old 12-01-2014, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
i just wonder if its possible for others to learn how to do it because then maybe if 2 or 3 knew how it would make things a lot easier on leif
I remember discussing this with you while you were still on the team. It would be easier on us all, but that is entirely up to Leif and if he feels comfortable with allowing others access to that area of the site. It is something we have passed on to be discussed between Jerry and Leif though.
Old 12-17-2014, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

All the boards the boards look great!
Old 12-23-2014, 12:37 AM
New Fan

maybe the person who puts together the colors had the time to made a lot of boards this is the first batch after long time and we had six boards.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Re-starting for 2015.

http://www.fanforum.com/f20/message-...read-63140048/