Master Fan

thanks alot Graphics Team , gorgeous work on the new boards customized

Last edited by MyLastDayWithoutYou; 10-12-2012 at 05:41 AM
Old 10-12-2012, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow! Sooo many customisations
Old 10-12-2012, 06:25 AM
Elite Fan

I can't tell which ones were customized I checked lines 1-3 and they're all customized or waiting on recustomization But, so far I really like Castle's colors! Kelly Clarkson is a bit on the bright side but it just takes getting use to, same with Danneel
Old 10-12-2012, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

The secret circle
Once upon a time
Game of thrones
Buffy
Kat graham
Old 10-12-2012, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Up to about line 10 have been done, not including Revenge and maybe a couple of others. I can't tell on some if it's been re-customised as I don't know if it's the old one or a new one.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

HOLY COW! I never knew of the GT doing so many at once so I just stopped checking at line 4 WOW! It's like GT saying - "Here! Now quit bugging us!!" JK, I know that's not the attitude they have but it still makes me giggle.

Off to check the rest and comment
Old 10-12-2012, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Seems Leif wanted to get a whole lot up in one go, give him less to catch up on now. Definitely awesome to see so many at once.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

So great! That explains all the server problems this past week then, maybe?

Buffy - Not sure if the colors changed at all, but I love those colors.

Game of Thrones - Okay, liking these colors AND the graphic very very much! LOVE.

TSC - I have a soft spot for this one since Britt Robertson is in it and since the closure of LUX made us loss our graphic, it's nice to see her in a new one

Alexis Beldel - Okay this one is gorgeous! I think the last graphic had a flower in it too, and it makes me so happy to see flowers still in there

Rupert Grint - The colors are so pleasing to the eye!

Jared P. - YES!!!! I recently visited and posted on this board and it was painful with how dark the brown was on there. SO happy to see lighter colors in there!

Hart of Dixie - The color combination and graphic is just BEAUTIFUL! I'm in love with this customization...favorite so far!

Ringer - Another LUX nostalgia in seeing Kris Polaha

OUAT - Beautiful, though I almost expected darker colors kind of like the shows opening I was expecting some grays and dark blues or something

In general, not a big fan of the orange-y customizations but that's more of a personal choice and taste. I do love the color orange, but for some reason I'm not that fond of boards being orange
Old 10-12-2012, 06:59 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Woah, looks like there was a whole lot of prettification done last night!
Old 10-12-2012, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I was thinking that Cristal, about the board slowness/downtime lately might be related to this

My faves are New Girl and LOTR since I post there
Old 10-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Especially with boards spontaneously losing their graphic It all finally makes sense now.

Great job as a whole GT! Thanks Leif!!
Old 10-12-2012, 07:06 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Especially with boards spontaneously losing their graphic It all finally makes sense now.

Great job as a whole GT! Thanks Leif!!
You're welcome

Here's the complete list...

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Game Of Thrones
Modern Family
The Secret Circle
Alexis Bledel
Patrick Dempsey
Jennifer Aniston
Kelly Clarkson
Danneel Ackles
Britney Spears
Jared Padalecki
Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Castle
Criminal Minds
Once Upon A Time
Fringe
Hunger Games
Hart Of Dixie
Angel
Lord Of The Rings
New Girl
Rupert Grint
Ringer
Switched At Birth
Kat Graham

Apparently I went out of order, that wasn't intentional.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Can't believe there is so many, it's awesome! Thanks Leif!

Now, how to update the social networks with this info
Old 10-12-2012, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

Have fun with that Effie

Thanks for the full list, Leif. I wasn't sure if Bryan Greenberg was done and now I know it wasn't. Looking forward to the remaining customization.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Whoa guys the wait was so worth it

Alexis bledal - looks awesome I love it .. It makes the board look all new and fresh I really love the colour and the banner pics are amazing

Kat Graham - nice very suitable for the actress all the VD ladies have beautiful boards I love it

Daneel Harris - finally is done and whoa lovely banner I love it the colours are very bright something to get use to but I think it will be better for the board more inviting

Jennifer -This is a beautiful board artistlly nice I love the banner perfect pictures love the orange / brown to this board looks really beautiful

Britney spears - Nice board love the banner so beautiful nit sure about the colours something to get use to but it's still nice

Patrick - Love this board everything bout ti is nice the banner and the colours all perfect

Hunger games - OHMYGOD one of my favs it's so beautiful the banner perfect the colours green and yellow perfect just so perfect .. You can tell that a fan made this cause it's all 100% parallel to what the movie and boosk are about

LOTR- Beautiful board well done the colours are perfect and the banner beautiful

Angel - Whoa now that's a great change the banner is stunning I love it and the blues for the board as a whole is very stunning fit the shows so well I love it

Switched - what a fun board so playful love the colours blue and orange fits nicely to this board and the banner very cute I love it ... To be honest this colour scheme and layout I feel would be perfect for modern family with a green and orange or blue I feel

Castle - love the banner great pics not sure about the whole boards color scheme it's something I need to get use to

SCi-fi - nice love the update on it not a huge change just a more modern one nicer darker blue and great banner very nice I love it

Modern family - beautiful I knew orange would be a theme for this show it always seem to be I'm surprised that green wasnt in it swell but it look great love the orange and the banner perfectly done

Fringe- Yeey a new colour scheme for the last season love love the banner perfect for the show .. The colour so thing I need to get use to but it's nice

New girl - Ohh that's so cute love the banner the orange is nice something to get use to I like the blue to it

Criminal minds - nice banner great colours well done

OUAT- the board looks amazing perfect banner and colours I love it it's suite the tv show perfectly a 10 out of 10

Buffy - LOOKS AMAZING the dark colours before where so hard to read and hard on the eyes I love this new banner and the colours it represents Buffy perfectly well dine

Jared - nice colours a nice change something to get use to

Rupert Grint- NICE !! love the banner his ginger hair so perfect and I love the light colours it fits it so well

Ringer- another stunning one the colours are nice but the banner just perfect love the image and how's it's placed just stunning well done

HoD- I like this board the colours they used wasn't the colours I would expect to use for this show but it fits the southernness to this show and the banner just beautiful

TSC- Looks amazing nice colours I love them and the banners awesome .. I'm sure the poster love it

GOT- whoa that looks awesome the colours are nice but the banner just awesome nice use if imagery well done

Kelly - THANK YOU SO MUCH!! the board looks 100 time better I love the new colours and the banner just perfect I love it woo-hoo

Overall the graphic team did so well sorry for our constant nagging but you all pulled trough and all the boards are amazing thanks GT

Last edited by Summer Falls; 10-12-2012 at 07:36 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top