Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2014, 10:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngelx (View Post)
Spoiled for choice here so you'll have no problem being entertained lol. Enjoy!
That's good to know.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

^ Tis true! Never known a place like it!
Old 08-31-2014, 07:33 PM
New Fan

Name: Loren
Favorit tv shows: supernatural, sons of anarchy, bates motel, hannibal, teen wolf, mindy project, newgirl, being human, falling skies, buffy, seaquest DSV, brothers and sisters in that order
Favorite celebrities: im more of a character lover then celebrities lover.
Favorite music artists: im more into songs but I would say three days grace, linkin park, imagine dragons.
How did you choose your user name: saturday bell is my fanfiction character I use in my storys and my old harry potter rpg name.
IF you could bring a past show back what would it be: I would def bring back brothers and sisters cause I really think it could have kept going. Also I would bring back seaquest dsv. But if I could, only before jonathan brandis died.

I also love cats, I have four, tea, wine, lord of the rings, books, poetry, art, horror and sci-fi movies!
Old 08-31-2014, 08:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Hi Loren and welcome to !

We have boards for some of your fave TV shows and you can drop by if you have the time.

Old 09-01-2014, 02:35 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

It's nice to meet you Loren.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:10 AM
New Fan

Thank you guys! I've already been in the supernatural board! Im plan on checking out more while I visit my grandma today!
Old 09-01-2014, 04:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturday4bell (View Post)
Favorit tv shows: supernatural, sons of anarchy, bates motel, hannibal, teen wolf, mindy project, newgirl, being human, falling skies, buffy, seaquest DSV, brothers and sisters in that order
Favorite music artists: im more into songs but I would say three days grace, linkin park, imagine dragons.
How did you choose your user name: saturday bell is my fanfiction character I use in my storys and my old harry potter rpg name.
IF you could bring a past show back what would it be: I would def bring back brothers and sisters cause I really think it could have kept going. Also I would bring back seaquest dsv. But if I could, only before jonathan brandis died.

I also love cats, I have four, tea, wine, lord of the rings, books, poetry, art, horror and sci-fi movies!
Hello, lovely to meet you!
You should check out the cool Linkin Park thread on the Music board then! I agree, Brothers and Sisters could have kept running for another couple seasons. So good to read about you. We're all here to help you. Lovely team of mods on here to guide you along
I'm with you about the wine hehe
Old 09-01-2014, 06:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturday4bell (View Post)

Oooh, fanfiction you say? What kind, what fandom?
Old 09-01-2014, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome Loren
Old 09-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to , Loren!
Old 09-07-2014, 06:42 PM
New Fan

Name: Matthew

Favorite Authors/Novels (in place of favorite celebrities, which I could care less about): Arthur C. Clarke, Tolkien, Shakespeare, Hardy, Edgar Allan Poe, Ray Bradbury, Rowling, Ursula K. LeGuin, John Irving.
Favorite novels include
The Return of the King by Tolkien,
Rama Revealed by Clarke,
Tell Tale Heart by Poe,
The Deathly Hallows by Rowling,
The Color Purple by Alice Walker,
The Left Hand of Darkness by LeGuin,
A Prayer for Owen Meany, Last Night In Twisted River and In One Person, by Irving.

Favourite TV Shows: Anything Star Trek, Big Bang Theory, HIMYM, Law and Order SVU, BSG, Babylon 5

Favourite Music Artists: Matt Nathanson, Boyce Avenue, Newton Faulkner, John Butler Trio, Sister Hazel, Nada Surf, Teddy Geiger, James Morrison, Jon McLaughlin

How did you choose your username? What does it mean? Well, if the Karstarks can add Kar to the word Stark, shouldn't it be the same for Jon Snow? I would love to be a member of House Snowstark.

What brought you over to FanForum? Google search. This site appeared to be the only active fan related site in relation to GOT.

If you could bring one of the past shows back, which would it be? Golden Girls, Star Trek, Babylon 5

Anything else you would like to add: I just discovered Game of Thrones this year. I have not seen the series at all. I am nearing the end of Book 2 and all my friends are tired of me talking about it, so I NEED an outlet like this, so desperately much.
Old 09-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Welcome to Fan Forum Matthew. I hope to see you over at the Star Trek board, and you'll find Game of Thrones discussions here.
Old 09-07-2014, 08:00 PM
Moderator Manager

Welcome Matthew! I love Game of Thrones! You should visit the board and post with everyone there.

Old 09-09-2014, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to , Matthew!
Old 09-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Updated link to Café thread.