Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2020, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Profile photos, like avatars have a 100KB limit in size, but the image is 200x200.

Is there a chance that the limit for a profile picture can be upped to 150?
Old 05-05-2020, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, I don't know if this can happen, but is there anywhere to get a link in your signature to match the color of your signature, instead of the standard link color? I suck at this stuff. I tried putting a link, but I can't get it to match, so it's kinda irking me a bit. Is there anyway to change the color of the hyperlink?
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-05-2020, 01:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
Okay, I don't know if this can happen, but is there anywhere to get a link in your signature to match the color of your signature, instead of the standard link color? I suck at this stuff. I tried putting a link, but I can't get it to match, so it's kinda irking me a bit. Is there anyway to change the color of the hyperlink?

[color="#fd7f56"][URL="http://www.fanforum.com/members/%2A%2A%2Ablondie%2A%2A%2A-127053/"]Link[/URL][/COLOR]

Looks like:

Link

Copy and paste and insert your link!
Old 05-05-2020, 02:33 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettie Mae Page (View Post)
Profile photos, like avatars have a 100KB limit in size, but the image is 200x200.

Is there a chance that the limit for a profile picture can be upped to 150?
We're not sure because any increase in size would need to be coursed through our System Manager first.

Quote:
Like what Betty mentioned above, post the URL code of the color and don't forget the "" and # sign. The color links are usually composed of letters and numbers.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-05-2020, 02:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
We're not sure because any increase in size would need to be coursed through our System Manager first.
Thank you.
Old 05-05-2020, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
[color="#fd7f56"][URL="http://www.fanforum.com/members/%2A%2A%2Ablondie%2A%2A%2A-127053/"]Link[/URL][/COLOR]

Looks like:

Link

Copy and paste and insert your link!
Thank you sooooo much.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-05-2020, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome!
Old 05-06-2020, 05:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You're welcome!
I can't get it to work. I' suck. I did the link exactly like what you said. And the link won't change colors. It's still blue.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:07 AM
Moderator Manager

^ I think links colors can't be changed, they're set accordingly to the board you're in, that's part of the coding of the site.
Like here my links are in orange, but if I go to the Fan Art Board the links are purple/pink
Old 05-09-2020, 01:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

hello! it's been more than 3 years since I last visited here but I finally recovered my password. I just wanna know if there's any way I could search my own posts??

I know there's a Find all posts by hwang under the stats but that page says I don't have access to it. I really wanna read what my younger self posted here!
Old 05-09-2020, 01:37 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Welcome back. You can try using Google to search for threads/posts, adding site:fanforum.com to your search: site:fanforum.com - Google Search That way you only get search results from FF and add your user name.
Old 05-09-2020, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ I think links colors can't be changed, they're set accordingly to the board you're in, that's part of the coding of the site.
Like here my links are in orange, but if I go to the Fan Art Board the links are purple/pink
That makes sense. Especially with the boards having certain customized colours.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

How many gifs and/or images may be used in the OP of a thread?
Old 05-10-2020, 05:48 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

WE suggest that you try to limit it to 35. Having said that, it's hard to monitor since gif sets including multiple pictures are often included. Try to be considerate of people with slower internet connections.
Old 05-10-2020, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I can't get it to work. I' suck. I did the link exactly like what you said. And the link won't change colors. It's still blue.
The color code needs to be inside the URL code like this:

HTML Code:
[URL="https://youtu.be/YG2Xh4Nt1I0"][COLOR="Green"]Smith & Thell Live Stream Concert[/COLOR][/URL]
Will look like this: Smith & Thell Live Stream Concert

THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
→ Jessica | creative dream
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top