Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2019, 09:54 AM
  #181
Fan Forum Hero

 
Logan's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 53,856
This question has been brought up a few times with no real answer .
no matter the operating system or device i use , always "Not Secure" in the url ...

Has there or is there any plans to show the site is secure ?

thank you
__________________
Harley Quinn
They call me Matt
Logan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 09:08 PM
  #182
Moderator Manager
Kit of the North

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 415,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
This question has been brought up a few times with no real answer .
no matter the operating system or device i use , always "Not Secure" in the url ...

Has there or is there any plans to show the site is secure ?

thank you
This is because this site use http and not https. As long as you don't share your password to anyone here, then your account is safe and won't be accessed anywhere else.
__________________

"If I never do anything else in my life, I did that."
Deran ღ Adrian | Animal Kingdom
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 10:05 PM
  #183
Master Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 11,983
Sorry to be a bother but 2 days ago I sent an application to ffmodapps@gmail.com, and so far no reply. Now I did read what to do if there's no reply after 24 hours, and if it's ok can I send the application that way, or do you want me to wait for a reply?
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 10:12 PM
  #184
Moderator Manager
Kit of the North

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 415,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Sorry to be a bother but 2 days ago I sent an application to ffmodapps@gmail.com, and so far no reply. Now I did read what to do if there's no reply after 24 hours, and if it's ok can I send the application that way, or do you want me to wait for a reply?
I'll double check and let you know if we received it or not. Please check here again.
__________________

"If I never do anything else in my life, I did that."
Deran ღ Adrian | Animal Kingdom
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 10:48 PM
  #185
Master Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 11,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I'll double check and let you know if we received it or not. Please check here again.
Ok, thanks. If you guys did get it hopefully everything that I needed to put down is there.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 06:05 AM
  #186
Senior Moderator Manager

 
Chris's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek
 
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 195,631
It's been received. You're good to go.
__________________

Random Fandom Fun - win a name change or custom title!
Star Trek Season Finale Survivor
Tour Guide - Fan Forum Celebrations and Events.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST