Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2016, 06:24 AM
Administrator

Fan Forum Moderators and Members Appreciation Week! - Final Update - special title winner is ...

Hi everyone!

On behalf of Goldenboy and the entire Management Team here, I would like to thank everyone that’s a part of this website as we celebrate our 18th Anniversary. We value everyone that is a part of this website, and we wouldn’t still be here if it wasn’t for you. The Internet has changed a lot since we first started, but I think that this website is still a great place for people to come together and talk about topics that interest them with other people who like the same topics, and I also think that this website is a great place to make friends with people from all over the world.

This year, we’re doing things a little differently and more information will be added each day.

Happy 18th Anniversary everyone!

Eighteenth anniversary challenge:
Throughout this post we will be leaving eighteen questions for you to answer. Please check back daily for more additions and questions. When you have answered all eighteen questions PM your answers to Chris stating whether you are playing for a name change or a custom title. Deadline: December 1st.

• The site was created on November 25th 1998 and first board on the site was the Dawson's Creek board.
• It was soon joined by boards for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Movies, and Music in January 1999.
• The oldest celebrity boards are Shiri Appleby and Jason Behr which were both added in late 2000.
• The oldest music artist boards are Delta Goodrem and Maroon 5 which were both added in August 2003.
• The first board to reach one million posts was One Tree Hill; it is also the board with the most posts.
• There are only eight boards which have over one million posts; One Tree Hill, Couples, Spoilers, Off Topic, The Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, and Twilight Saga.
• There are now 213 boards on the site, over 86,000,000 posts, and 274,422 members.
• Most users ever online was 55,331 on May 15 2015 (GMT).
  1. Melis Joined: 09-22-2001
  2. your creation Joined: 08-11-2009
  3. smoakin queen Joined: 06-23-2007
  4. beyond insane Joined: 09-30-2002
  5. goodbreakingbad Joined: 11-18-2003
  6. Kaleiokalani Joined: 06-06-2002
  7. BlueDog9 Joined: 02-17-2009
  8. fractured moonlight Joined: 09-05-2001
  9. Less Than Perfect Joined: 04-08-2004
  10. L i N d $ @ y Joined: 12-05-2001
  11. Make Them Laugh Joined: 12-12-2011
  12. running wild Joined: 01-24-2009
  13. crazy_diamond Joined: 05-10-2002
  14. eternal◘fate Joined: 02-19-2007
  15. verbis diablo Joined: 11-29-2003
  16. Can't Have You Joined: 06-24-2007
  17. Soleya Joined: 10-24-2004
  18. Jaime Bee Joined: 12-07-2002

Questions:
1) Which board has the second highest amount of posts?
2) Which board was added most recently?
3) What is the most popular Television show tag at the moment?

**Anja** • *Dark_Angel* • *Stephie* • @l3jandra • AgentGrasshopper • albion_princess • Almeida's Army • always protect you
amanda s. • aubie_ocean • Aurora Cormier • AutumnColorsღ • Awesome Nerds • b4dark • baileycat • Barrybgb
Barstool Prophet • bengirl25 • beyond insane • Big Head want Dolly • BL.Arinna_1982 • Black mamba • BlackSapphire • blank space
BleedingBlue • BlondieLeigh • BlueDog9 • broken melody • Cadenf • Callace • Camibra • canflam
Cereal Killer • Chace's Only Kitten • Charlone • Charmed Slayer Angel • chasing the sun • Chastainღ • cherrios • Chris
ChristinaL80 • CityGal • Cmtaylor531 • CohenGal • confessor_meggy • Copop • Corrsfanre • crazy_diamond
Cristofle • dancing in the rain • dbn • De Medici Queen • Det.Logan • Devil's Cry • Didi • Drunk On You
DylanLovesKelly • Ekua • ennaxor • eternal◘fate • everwoodfan52 • faith_in_Faith • fearlesslyღforever • Firefly Glow
fire for a heart • fly me to the moon • follow your heart • forever frozen • for your eyes • FoxPhile • FoxyRox • fractured moonlight
FreakyFlyBry • Gelfling • Giotto • girl under the floor • gladluvgrey • golden_girl • Gracie • Grilka
Hamburgo1001 • harmony_rules • Hawthorn • heaven85 • Heidsdk • heyitsrachel • holding my heart • Holland Fan Forever
hurricane eyes • I Belong to You • if i could fly • Immunity • Impossible Girl • ina_am • indigo sunrise • Jaime Bee
jakesprincess • Jamie Choate • JJH85 • Johnnie • julieks • JustMe2000 • kaleidocat • Kaleiokalani
Karma Police • keep the starlight • kerbear28 • Kiss of Death • LabuanPearl88 • Lauren Helen Graham • Leelith • lessismore
Lethally Floral • Lexipedia • LilMouse • L i N d $ @ y • Lindsay • lindsey- • Lionheart Queen • livstevi21
lizzybug57 • london grammar • LostShadow • LWS53 • Madame Regal • magikhands1 • Maité • maplezbear
Mason30 • max_liz • Mazza d'Evill • Melis • Michelsita • Millie Mae • Miranda • miranstarr
Miss Cam • Misskitty36 • MistyMountainHop • mockingjay • Movies • Movietime Blues • Ms Cyatt • Musickat18
My Kind Of Crazy • Mysteria • Natasha Romanoff • nicky83 • NikNak • northernsoul • nous protégeons • now.it.all.begins
ollibear • One Thing Remains • oxalys • PhoenixRising • Quarterley • QueenMeredith • Queen of Babble • Quillan
quin611 • ramgirl • Raonaild • Rebel Hearts • RebelQueens • Regulus-fan • Renata M. • Roaring Like A Lion
rocky845 • Romantic In Denial • room to breathe • root • rossfangirl86 • Roswell 10/2/00 • Roswell Dream Girl • samira_86
Sam_MC • Scarlet Speedster • Schumiac • screaming colours • Scribbled Pretty • s e r e n i t y • Shadowhunter • sharmans
SIC PARVIS MAGNA • sinsajo • Si_Crazy • slay all day • smoakin queen • soapbubbles511 • SojournHeart11 • soldier of affinity
SolveMyMystery • soulmatejunkee • sourburst • SouthernSweetieTX • sparksღfly • speedoflifexx • Srta_Parker • Stay to the Lights
Sternbetrachter • Street Spirit • Sulieter • sum1 • Summer Falls • summer stars • sunnykerr • Sunrise at Midnight
Sweet Embrace • Sweetgirl465 • T'Lynn • Talula78 • Tati_SwanJones • Tennessee Whiskey • The Apt • thepoison
through the wire • tofutti • TogetherღUnashamed • tragedy • Tuh-V8 • twilightfan14 • Unsung Hero • upchitzcreek • Vacatia
valeposh • val ღ • vampirediariesfan • verbis diablo • WalaBridget • Way Too Keen • WeBuiltThePyramids • wickedrum
Wingster • wolkenfuehlen • worthyoflove • x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x • Yellow Mustang Girl • ||michelle|| • ~AnastasiaGrey~
~ Jis_Bon ~ • ~jo♥jo~ • ~Leonie~ • ~MelBelle~ • ♕Misha's Minion♕ • ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ • Make Them Laugh

• Some of the longest serving moderators include Johnnie, Grilka, and Melis.
• There are currently 247 moderators.

Questions:
4) Who were the latest appointed moderators?
5) How long do you have to be a member of before you can be a moderator?
6) What is the maximum number of boards a person can moderate?

BlackSapphire • Cadenf • Chace's Only Kitten • chasing the sun • CityGal
Drunk On You • Eternal Flame • fly me to the moon • for your eyes • Giotto
I Belong to You • Impossible Girl • lana piranha • Lexipedia • lizzybug57
Madame Regal • Maité • maplezbear • NikNak • One Thing Remains
Quarterley • Queen of Babble • speedoflifexx • TogetherღUnashamed • Tuh-V8
Unsung Hero • wickedrum • ~AnastasiaGrey~ • ~MelBelle~

• The Moderator Support Team was created in 2005. Prior to its creation members of the Moderator Manager team would be assigned boards when the moderators were away and in need of assistance.
• The first managers of the team were Johnnie and Sabrina.
• The longest serving MST is NikNak who has been a part of the team since its creation in 2005 and is now one of the managers.
• There are currently 29 members of the Moderator Support Team.

Questions:
7) Who are the newest members of the Moderator Support Team?
8) Which MSTs are appointed to the Tyler Hoechlin board?
9) How many MSTs have been added in 2016?

follow your heart • dancing in the rain • broken melody • chasing the sun • fearlesslyღforever
JJH85 • Leelith • Quillan • RebelQueens

• The Communication Team was created in 2008. It used to be called the Affiliates Team before being changed to the Communication Team in 2011.
• The first manager of the team was Pav.
• The longest serving CT member is follow your heart who has been a part of the team since 2009 and is now one of the managers.
• There are currently 9 members of the Communications Team.

Questions:
10) Who are the newest members of the Communications Team?
11) What boards have been spotlighted by the Communications Team in November?
12) Which board has the most affiliated sites?

room to breathe • running wild • chasing the sun • dancing in the rain • follow your heart
if i could fly • KeepThisaSecret • lana piranha • Millie Mae • Queen of Babble
Shadowhunter • speedoflifexx • TogetherღUnashamed • chaos blues

• The Graphics Team was created around 2003. Prior to its creation Goldenboy would create the graphics for the site with assistance from one of the managers at the time.
• The first managers of the team were christinedechagny and Puppet of Love.
• The longest serving GT member was Fortyseven who was a part of the team from August 2004 to October 2016.
• There are currently 14 members of the Graphics Team.
• The Graphics Team formerly voted on which Standard Avatars were added before it was made open for all members to vote. The Graphics Team Managers are also the Avatars Managers.

Questions:
13) How do you join the Graphics Team?
14) Which boards were last customised?
15) Where do you find the Standard Avatars for Dawson's Creek?

Goldenboy • Jerry D • Chris • *Stephie* • heaven85
if i could fly • L i N d $ @ y • Tennessee Whiskey • through the wire • verbis diablo
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ • Johnnie • Raonaild • NikNak • follow your heart
dancing in the rain • room to breathe • running wild

• The Management Team was created in January 2004.
• The Management Team consists of the site Administrators, Moderator Managers, Website Managers, Avatar Managers, and the team managers. There are currently 18 members of the Management Team.
• Prior to being called Moderator Managers they were known as Super Moderators.
• The longest serving member of the Moderator Managers is Chris. She became a Moderator Manager in May 2004 and was promoted to Senior Moderator Manager on May 24 2014.
• Jerry D was formerly a moderator of the Felicity, Dawson's Creek, and Everwood boards. He was a Super Moderator from May 2003 until he became the Site Administrator on November 1 2003.

Questions:
16) Who are the Moderator Managers?
17) Which Managers have been added this year?
18) What symbols do the members of the Management Team have on their profile?

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 06:42 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Thanks for getting this started Jerry. I've enjoyed my time as a member, moderator and manager here. I've met so many wonderful people over the years.

Thanks to everybody who has contributed to the ongoing success of .

Be sure to check back for daily updates!
Old 11-24-2016, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

4th highest poster still plan to take over 3rd from Lauren I won't get anywhere near 2nd or 1st though

Off and on for coming up to 15 years have been apart of and latest time around have been back on the moderator squad for 2 years and love being a moderator
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

I must be in the 20's somewhere.

It's great to see that the highest number of users online is so recent; a great testament to efforts of everyone here
Like eenie meenie minie moe
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Violent Delights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

This is great.. Happy 18th anniversary.. gosh and already 13 years part of my life

Congrats to all the members in that list.. some known names there

Love the new way of the game .. can'tw ait to check in here every day

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 07:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Thanks for starting this, Jerry.

I'm so proud to be part of this community. has given me some great opportunities and amazing friends that I now consider "real life friends". It's been an amazing journey, and I hope it will stay around for a long time.
Old 11-24-2016, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Jerry for such a sweet message. Thanks to the management team, all the moderators, and every member who have made a great place to discuss our many loves in shows, movies, music, celebrities, and more!!! I am thankful for a place where the environment is positive and inviting. I have been part of the forum life since middle school, and I am so glad to see still thriving when many have been shutdown or are empty/lonely.
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy 18th anniversary!

Thanks everyone for keeping a fun place to discuss our favourite shows and celebrities I'm so grateful for the friends I've made here.
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw I love this! I still can't believe how old FF is I get so nostalgic, I have so many memories from here!

Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't like a name change or a custom title, but I love the idea of the game!

Congratulations

Thanks for being here, if only I had found you sooner . . .
Old 11-24-2016, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you to Jerry for the sweet message!

18th anniversary wow
This game is going to be great.

Thank you to the posters, the moderators, MST and the management team that make a wonderful and safe place to be.
It is a honour to be here, let alone to be in the MST.
It keeps on going strong and we're like a family here. Full of support.
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is very sweet

And 18 years is wonderful.
Keep it up!
You all do a wonderful job.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
soulmatejunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy anniversary

I'm so happy to have been a lurkers, a member, a communication team member, a graphic team member,a moderator, a moderator support team. Almost 9 years being a member and I still love it as day 1

Amazing job guys for keeping this place the best forum ever

Some amazing friendship were created there and have followed outside of the Internet
Old 11-24-2016, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TogetherღUnashamed (View Post)
Happy anniversary

I'm so happy to have been a lurkers, a member, a communication team member, a graphic team member,a moderator, a moderator support team. Almost 9 years being a member and I still love it as day 1
proves that no matter how far apart you live from friends, you can still have fun with each other and a bond can be formed. Distance is nothing.
I only wish that we could all meet up to celebrate this.
Like Eme, we've loved it since day 1.

The posters are a big factor in this. Without them, where would be!?? So, thank you
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 02:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Happy 18th anniversary !!!
Being here at through the years as help me in many ways. Especially during some difficult times. I also made amazing friends, some have became like family to me !
Not to mention it has help me discover some great shows and movies ! I hope to be here for many, many years .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top