Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2007, 03:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

"Everyone here is extremely... Gruntled."

Office.

Yes, so, anyway. I'm Carlee, I'm fifteen, I live in Seattle, Washington, United States.

Now that that's over.. Hi.

Umm, so, yes. I have never been good at introductions, so I'm sorry if this one is bland like a Saltine cracker. I have a tendency to resemble the characteristics of a Saltine cracker. -le sigh-

Since this place is all about TV and pop culture-y things, I will talk about those..

My favorite show EVER [EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER.] is House, M.D. I started watching it when "Need To Know" aired, and I'm a huuuuuuuge House!Whore now. It's not even funny. I have Hugh's autograph. But I'm more of a Cuddy and Chase fan then a fan of House the character. They are both made of win. I also love Gilmore Girls, I'm a long time fan of it. SAVE SEASON EIGHT! The Office has to be the most halarious show on TV, I adore it. And Hugh Laurie does too. Sweet, I know. Standoff, 30 Rock, Scrubs, Grey's Anatomy, My Name Is Earl, The Daily Show With Jon Stewart [Hugh Laurie thinks Jon is a "fantastic person"], and The Colbert Report are some of my favorites too.

I love music. With a firey passion that burns like a million suns. In hell. Missy Higgins is currently my favorite singer, I think she's amazing. I'm also a fan of Regina Spektor, The Fray, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Anna Nalick, Daniel Powter, Diana Krall, The All-American Rejects, and Death Cab For Cutie.

Movies. On that topic, yes. That sentance was totally backwards.. BUT ANYWAY. I'm a huuuuuge RENThead. Like, majorly. My other favorite movies are Flourish, The Devil Wears Prada, Stranger Than Fiction, Talledaga Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, The Breakfast Club, Red Eye, Mean Girls, Little Black Book, and The Notebook.

And actors. Yay. Lisa Edelstein - she's my reason, Hugh Laurie, Jesse Spencer, Lauren Graham, Tina Fey, AND NOT ALEC BALDWIN, I WAS HEARTBROKEN AFTER I FOUND OUT WHAT HE SAID TO HIS DAUGHTER, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Steve Carell, Angela Kinsey, Will Ferell, Kate Walsh, Ed Helms [ANNNNNDY!], Rosemarie DeWitt, John C. Mignley, Adam Pascal, Emily Blunt, Anthony Rapp, Sacha Bora Cohen, and Rachel McAdams.

That was terribly long. I often make them too long and too boring. Saltine cracker, I'm sorry!!

Last edited by Scythe; 04-28-2007 at 06:16 PM
Old 04-28-2007, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to Fan Forum!

I'm afraid I had to edit your post slightly because links to other forums aren't allowed.

You should DEFINATELY check out the House board here at Fan Forum, I'm sure that everyone would love to hear your views on things. I love Hugh Laurie too, he's one of the few English actors I like.
Old 04-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know.

Thanks for the welcome!
Old 04-28-2007, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome. You think you're bland, you're not. That was great. Got my attention anyway.

I don't know if you were serious but at the Alec Baldwin comment.

And yay, another Missy fan. Heard her new album? I have yet to purchase that, though it did just come out yesterday. Hehe.
Old 04-28-2007, 11:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know, I'm sooo excited for tomorrow. My birthday. I was like, ALL I WANT IS THE NEW MISSY ALBUM.

Alec Baldwin ruined my life for like, five seconds when I heard about it on TV. AKA Dr. Phil. He was bashing Alec, and I was like, OH NO YOU DIDN'T, but then it showed what he said to his daughter. Thanks a lot, Alec, I'd like my five seconds back!

And thanks for saying that I wasn't bland.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's your birthday?

Quote:
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know.
Aw don't worry about it
Old 04-29-2007, 03:54 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Welcome Carlee! I definitely wouldn't call you boring. Sound like you'd enjoy our general Music and Movies boards.

Happy Birthday!
Old 04-29-2007, 03:57 AM
Elite Fan

Happy birthday Carlee and welcome to Fan Forum!

{Max&Alec}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread