Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2007, 05:11 PM
ZeDitcher^

Celebrity/Model. What's his name? (Picture Included)

Hey there

I'm writing here out of desperation. I've spent a great deal of time trying to find the name of a certain model/celebrity.

It's the 10th picture in the celebrity-portfolio on gordon munro | flash detection.

Here's a direct link to the image: http://www.gordonmunro.com/adm/photo...e-portrait.jpg

So please, if anyone knows this celebrity's name please reply this thread, thanks alot!

Old 01-31-2007, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to Fan Forum. We hope to see you join

I think it's Mel Gibson (in his younger days). That site has a link to contact the photographer, if you want to ask him to be sure.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that too, but then I thought 'nah, it can't be!'

But it is! Man he was very droolworthy back then.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:09 AM
ZeDitcher^

Well i actually did contact the photographer on his mail, TWICE, with four days between the mailings. He still hasn't responded, that was why i decided to write in this forum.
Okay so this is Mel Gipson? I'll try finding some old pictures of him then! Thanks a lot, if any of you know a site or two that has some old pictures of him please write em here!

Old 02-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Your question has been answered so I'm closing this now. If you're interested in finding more pictures, or fellow fans, I'd suggest dropping by the Male Celebrities board. I don't see a thread there for Mel, but you're welcome to start one.