Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2018, 05:33 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

No Frills has good prices. I don't mind the yellow, but their complete lack of customer service always frustrates me. Employees are completely focused on stocking the shelves, and have no awareness of customers trying to get product. The cashiers just rush customers through, but have time to talk to each other.

Hope you get your anxiety under control Leanne.

Sarah - I didn't know that Circle K was associated with PC, but I don't have one in town anyways.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was feeling fine for the morning at work, but when I was walking to my car to go to my next place, I suddenly ended up a few times on the way there. That was quite sudden. Now my stomach hurts and I'm not sure if it was a fluke or a stomach sickness. I've been having this trouble with my stomach feeling sick this week.

We don't have Circle K over here either!
Old 10-31-2018, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's not good at all doesn't sound like anything brought it on like anxiety or anything

Chris happened sometime August think, or maybe September. I'm pretty much corner of where 401 turns into Wellington, so the Petro's and Esso that turned Circle K plus PetSmart etc
Old 10-31-2018, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My stomach and gag relfex has just been ultra sensitive this week

Well, seems like I’ll have a quiet Halloween evening! The kids that live with me were already gone when I got home so I had pho for dinner and am watching movies fitting for the evening.

Someone at work put a rubber spider on the washroom floor so that anyone who walked in might get startled seeing it I admit I got started for a mini second. It was just large enough to know it wasn’t real but large enough to get startled if you weren’t expecting it.

I like Halloween at work cause the kids and staff are all dressed in their Halloween costumes!
Old 10-31-2018, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Probably have caught something especially if it was all of sudden like that would think with anxiety - something leading up to being sick -- I've had before where thinking too much about something or got WAY too excited over something would or come near -- that was before knowing
Old 10-31-2018, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I didn’t feel sick or nauseous til I was leaving the building in the afternoon. But yesterday and the day before, my stomach felt sick but a lot of times in my life when my anxiety is high it causes me to feel sick and sometimes just how I am!
Old 10-31-2018, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh I understand but have you been feeling anxious or last few days just feeling off without having anything really bothering you

Been seeing the kiddos on Facebook [my nieces] and couple of my sister's friends kids related to Halloween makes me miss the kids - haven't met my youngest niece and haven't seen my oldest in a year

Last time saw my sister's best friend, she was days away from giving birth to her son so haven't met him -- and I miss her daughter so freakin much. Think she's 9 or 10 but she's always been great to me. Actually think it was for her mother's baby shower where sister picked me up and we got to her besties early -- snugged up and watched BaTB animated which was the best. Snuggled up with my sister's besties daughter watching movies in a lazyboy chair type
Old 11-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds lovely

I’m really glad it’s the weekend so I have two days to try and gather myself again! The good news is next two weeks are only 4 day work weeks before my week long vacation, so I can’t complain about that

And my co-worker on Friday left a chocolate treat on my desk when I arrived at work. It’s weird how differently co-workers can be and the vibes.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Chocolate! That would have been a nice surprise.

Had a great time at the concert, but it's good to be home.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Chocolate that's a nice gesture
Old 11-03-2018, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, my co-worker is a gift giver, she gives me so much stuff, she once bought me some shoes I wanted after I House sat for her and brings me things. However some things I don’t want cause I have limited space or I want to choose the food I eat. But I don’t deny Turtles chocolate candy

Do you go to concerts regularly, Chris?
Old 11-04-2018, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

TURTLES yea can't deny those
Old 11-04-2018, 02:12 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Turtles!

Leanne - it depends on who's playing. I've been to 4 this year.
Old 11-05-2018, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So I've been taking a capsule of CBD oil once a day since Thursday, and today is the first day I think I'm feeling a positive effect on my mood and energy. I feel like happy, and energetic when I move, like I'd enjoy taking a brisk walk and walking kinda fast around work and being more talkative with the kids. If this is connected then it may really help me.

4 day weekend coming up for me. and two 4 day work weeks!! then i have Hawaii for a week!
Old 11-05-2018, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hawaii totally jealous
Closed Thread   Post New Thread