Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2018, 08:19 AM
  #91
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 580,128
I'm gonna have to go through an adjustment yesterday was eventful - met with the organization going through for "employment services" and have Mon-Thurs ALL day workshops starting Monday from like 9am-3pm so travel gonna be like 7am-5pm even longer on the Wednesday cause an appointment afterwards at 3pm with the "case worker"

Been switched to another another family doctor cause the one I got switched to after my childhood one went semi retirement is going off on Mat leave for her first
__________________
Sarah ©
Katee Sackhoff
best known for her roles in Battlestar Galactica and Longmire
VOTE New Forum Poll
beyond insane is offline  
Old 03-13-2018, 08:42 AM
  #92
Fan Forum Hero

 
lizzybug57's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 50,865
Sarah, those are all super positive changes though!
__________________
2018...Your Best Year Yet!

Confidence.
lizzybug57 is offline  
Old 03-13-2018, 08:58 AM
  #93
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 580,128
Yea things are moving but see how they go I've done a "therapy" type group but to actually go and do a full length|full time "employment" workshop shal see how it goes

Friday also meet with an organziation to hopefully do the councelling I want
__________________
Sarah ©
Katee Sackhoff
best known for her roles in Battlestar Galactica and Longmire
VOTE New Forum Poll
beyond insane is offline  
Old 03-13-2018, 11:04 AM
  #94
Fan Forum Hero

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 88,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Yea things are moving but see how they go I've done a "therapy" type group but to actually go and do a full length|full time "employment" workshop shal see how it goes

Friday also meet with an organziation to hopefully do the councelling I want
Good luck!
__________________
♥Buffy Summers&Angel♥
Buffy: Angel when I Look Into The Future All I See Is You, All I Want Is You.
Angel: I Know The Feeling.
Icon credit: Erin
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline  
Old 03-13-2018, 08:39 PM
  #95
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 380,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
My week has been pretty good. I was super productive yesterday and then went to the gym after work.
Yes, gym!
__________________

The Niffler is a British beast.
Fluffy, black and long-snouted, this burrowing creature has a predilection for anything glittery.


dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 03-13-2018, 11:02 PM
  #96
Fan Forum Hero

 
lizzybug57's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 50,865
Thanks, Lindsay! I feel good about it.
__________________
2018...Your Best Year Yet!

Confidence.
lizzybug57 is offline  
Old 03-14-2018, 12:00 AM
  #97
Extreme Fan
 
Doxia's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I hope everyone's having a good week so far.
I'm doing o.k. I was sick in January, had anxiety attacks for the first time ever. I've been able to get over those. My cold is gone and now I'm slowly adding music back into my life again. I've changed quite a bit. I cleaned out my room last month and gave away almost 80% of what I had that I didn't need. I have a couch in my room now. I'm more active, eating healthy, and have been able to sleep.

I'm not on social media as much these days. Too much negativity for my taste. My focus is to be on a positive level in my life and take things one day at a time and only focus on things I can control and let go of things I can't control.

Work is still going well. It's been raining these last couple days and will continue to rain until Friday and it doesn't even bother me (except when I drive.)

I do hope everyone is doing ok. As someone told me yesterday, you are the extremely quiet one these days.

I'm just living...basically.
__________________
Audrey (aka the quiet one)
Amazing and beautiful. 's Clark Datchler
Doxia is offline  
Old 03-14-2018, 12:57 AM
  #98
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 580,128
So far failure at trying to regulate my sleep slept like 6pm-midnight and just tried to go back to sleep with failure
__________________
Sarah ©
Katee Sackhoff
best known for her roles in Battlestar Galactica and Longmire
VOTE New Forum Poll
beyond insane is offline  
Old 03-14-2018, 01:53 AM
  #99
Fan Forum Hero

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 88,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
So far failure at trying to regulate my sleep slept like 6pm-midnight and just tried to go back to sleep with failure
The doctors must be dumb.
__________________
♥Buffy Summers&Angel♥
Buffy: Angel when I Look Into The Future All I See Is You, All I Want Is You.
Angel: I Know The Feeling.
Icon credit: Erin
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline  
Old 03-14-2018, 01:58 AM
  #100
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 580,128
Its my fault breaking the going to bed super early and breaking the napping habit
__________________
Sarah ©
Katee Sackhoff
best known for her roles in Battlestar Galactica and Longmire
VOTE New Forum Poll
beyond insane is offline  
Old 03-14-2018, 04:59 AM
  #101
Fan Forum Hero

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 88,051
Then you should stop.

My bf's roommate is a douche.
__________________
♥Buffy Summers&Angel♥
Buffy: Angel when I Look Into The Future All I See Is You, All I Want Is You.
Angel: I Know The Feeling.
Icon credit: Erin

Last edited by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥; 03-14-2018 at 09:07 AM
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline  
Old 03-14-2018, 07:35 PM
  #102
Fan Forum Hero

 
lizzybug57's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 50,865
Mary, did something else happen with the roommate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxia (View Post)

I'm not on social media as much these days. Too much negativity for my taste. My focus is to be on a positive level in my life and take things one day at a time and only focus on things I can control and let go of things I can't control.
This is wonderful, and I'm very happy to hear you've made some changes you feel good about and are adding healthy habits to your life!
__________________
2018...Your Best Year Yet!

Confidence.
lizzybug57 is offline  
Old 03-14-2018, 08:28 PM
  #103
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 380,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxia (View Post)
I'm doing o.k. I was sick in January, had anxiety attacks for the first time ever. I've been able to get over those. My cold is gone and now I'm slowly adding music back into my life again. I've changed quite a bit. I cleaned out my room last month and gave away almost 80% of what I had that I didn't need. I have a couch in my room now. I'm more active, eating healthy, and have been able to sleep.

I'm not on social media as much these days. Too much negativity for my taste. My focus is to be on a positive level in my life and take things one day at a time and only focus on things I can control and let go of things I can't control.
This is very good. It's important to be active, eat healthy and be able to have a good night's sleep. I agree that social media is too much negativity but it also depends on how you use it. I prefer IG than Twitter though.
__________________

The Niffler is a British beast.
Fluffy, black and long-snouted, this burrowing creature has a predilection for anything glittery.


dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 03-15-2018, 04:06 AM
  #104
Fan Forum Hero

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 88,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
Mary, did something else happen with the roommate?



This is wonderful, and I'm very happy to hear you've made some changes you feel good about and are adding healthy habits to your life!
For shopping at a place that treated me like garbage.
__________________
♥Buffy Summers&Angel♥
Buffy: Angel when I Look Into The Future All I See Is You, All I Want Is You.
Angel: I Know The Feeling.
Icon credit: Erin
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline  
Old 03-15-2018, 08:11 AM
  #105
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 580,128
Some cleaning and The Voice
__________________
Sarah ©
Katee Sackhoff
best known for her roles in Battlestar Galactica and Longmire
VOTE New Forum Poll
beyond insane is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST