Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2018, 01:19 AM
  #61
Communications Team
into something positive

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 568,693
Feel like crap still
__________________
beyond insane is offline  
Old 03-05-2018, 03:42 AM
  #62
Fan Forum Hero

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 84,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Feel like crap still
Why?

Did you see what I typed?
__________________
Dan&Blair Ross&Rachel Monica&Chandler Frasier&Lilith Faith&Angel(us) Xander&Cordelia Oz&Willow Spike&Buffy Buffy&Angel Damon&Katherine Ted&Robin Blaine&Peyton Duncan&Veronica
Icon credit: 80s90sIsTheBest
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline  
Old 03-05-2018, 03:55 AM
  #63
Communications Team
into something positive

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 568,693
Woke up feeling like was gonna be sick but that feeling has left - now have a headache

I did
__________________
beyond insane is offline  
Old 03-05-2018, 06:06 AM
  #64
Fan Forum Hero

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 84,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Woke up feeling like was gonna be sick but that feeling has left - now have a headache

I did
Good!

What do you think?
__________________
Dan&Blair Ross&Rachel Monica&Chandler Frasier&Lilith Faith&Angel(us) Xander&Cordelia Oz&Willow Spike&Buffy Buffy&Angel Damon&Katherine Ted&Robin Blaine&Peyton Duncan&Veronica
Icon credit: 80s90sIsTheBest
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline  
Old 03-05-2018, 07:12 AM
  #65
Fan Forum Hero

 
lizzybug57's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 50,858
Mary, it sounds like lifestyle and expectations whose you and the roommate aren't a match, which can make for a really uncomfortable home life.

Have you discussed with the roommate what is upsetting you?

Sarah, I hope you feel better.
__________________
2018...Your Best Year Yet!

Confidence.
lizzybug57 is offline  
Old 03-05-2018, 07:30 AM
  #66
Fan Forum Hero

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 84,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
Mary, it sounds like lifestyle and expectations whose you and the roommate aren't a match, which can make for a really uncomfortable home life.

Have you discussed with the roommate what is upsetting you?

Sarah, I hope you feel better.
I know, which is why I need to find a roommate that meets my expectations.

The boyfriend did, yet I'm not holding my breath on this guy.
__________________
Dan&Blair Ross&Rachel Monica&Chandler Frasier&Lilith Faith&Angel(us) Xander&Cordelia Oz&Willow Spike&Buffy Buffy&Angel Damon&Katherine Ted&Robin Blaine&Peyton Duncan&Veronica
Icon credit: 80s90sIsTheBest
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline  
Old 03-05-2018, 06:54 PM
  #67
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 371,681


How's everyone?
__________________

"Once the world was full of wonders, but it belongs to humans now.
We creatures have all but disappeared. Daemons, vampires and witches.
Hiding in plain sight. Fearful of discovery. Ill at ease even with each other."


dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 03-05-2018, 07:15 PM
  #68
Fan Forum Hero

 
lizzybug57's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 50,858
Welcome back, Lindsay! How was your time away? We missed you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
I know, which is why I need to find a roommate that meets my expectations.

The boyfriend did, yet I'm not holding my breath on this guy.
Yes, for sure. Having a roommate you're on the same page with is really important. It might help for you to talk to him though instead of having him hear it from your boyfriend.
__________________
2018...Your Best Year Yet!

Confidence.
lizzybug57 is offline  
Old 03-05-2018, 10:21 PM
  #69
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 69,303
Welcome back Lindsay

Mary that sounds like a really bad situation Living with roommates is always hard though. I hope you guys can reach some kind of agreement until you and your boyfriend are able to find another roommate to live with.

Lizzy glad that you had such a great, productive weekend. I love weekends like that. This weekend wasn't too crazy for us. Just had to do normal things like grocery shopping and laundry

Hi Sarah Hope you're feeling better. How is your sleeping at night going?
One Thing Remains is offline  
Old 03-06-2018, 04:18 AM
  #70
Communications Team
into something positive

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 568,693
Welcome back Lindsay how was the beach?
__________________
beyond insane is offline  
Old 03-06-2018, 04:32 AM
  #71
Fan Forum Hero

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 84,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
Welcome back Lindsay

Mary that sounds like a really bad situation Living with roommates is always hard though. I hope you guys can reach some kind of agreement until you and your boyfriend are able to find another roommate to live with.
I'm just hoping he doesn't harrass me again.


Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
Yes, for sure. Having a roommate you're on the same page with is really important. It might help for you to talk to him though instead of having him hear it from your boyfriend.
My boyfriend is the owner of the house. That is why I had him talk to the roommate.


Gee, I don't know what is going on with my eyes lately.
__________________
Dan&Blair Ross&Rachel Monica&Chandler Frasier&Lilith Faith&Angel(us) Xander&Cordelia Oz&Willow Spike&Buffy Buffy&Angel Damon&Katherine Ted&Robin Blaine&Peyton Duncan&Veronica
Icon credit: 80s90sIsTheBest
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline  
Old 03-06-2018, 07:53 PM
  #72
Fan Forum Hero

 
lizzybug57's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 50,858
Amy, I went to the grocery and did laundry too. I seriously think one of the best things is she when you put clean sheets on (right out of the dryer) and crawl into bed shortly after. It's so warm and snuggly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)


My boyfriend is the owner of the house. That is why I had him talk to the roommate.
Gotcha that makes sense. Hopefully this will all be resolved soon.
__________________
2018...Your Best Year Yet!

Confidence.
lizzybug57 is offline  
Old 03-07-2018, 12:31 AM
  #73
Communications Team
into something positive

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 568,693
that feeling too regarding laundry
__________________
beyond insane is offline  
Old 03-07-2018, 08:20 PM
  #74
Fan Forum Hero

 
lizzybug57's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 50,858
Oh my gosh-Right, Sarah? It feels awesome!

I also recently got this lavender pillow spray that is supposed to calm and relax you. I love it!
__________________
2018...Your Best Year Yet!

Confidence.
lizzybug57 is offline  
Old 03-08-2018, 12:12 AM
  #75
Fan Forum Hero

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 84,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
Amy, I went to the grocery and did laundry too. I seriously think one of the best things is she when you put clean sheets on (right out of the dryer) and crawl into bed shortly after. It's so warm and snuggly.



Gotcha that makes sense. Hopefully this will all be resolved soon.
Clean good looking sheets are great!

Same here.

Do you have any problems with your eyes at times?
__________________
Dan&Blair Ross&Rachel Monica&Chandler Frasier&Lilith Faith&Angel(us) Xander&Cordelia Oz&Willow Spike&Buffy Buffy&Angel Damon&Katherine Ted&Robin Blaine&Peyton Duncan&Veronica
Icon credit: 80s90sIsTheBest
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST