Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2017, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't watched any tv yet today! I watched this weird food reviewer on YouTube who dresses in suits, uses Brylcream in his hair and reviews fast food in a total dry humour manner like he's from the '60's

Have you all heard of this Unicorn frappicino drink from Starbucks that is blue and pink with sweet and sour sprinkles? As usual, my curiosity about its taste draws me to want to try it, but it seems like it could be like drinking liquified cotton candy and grosses me out at the same time I want to just try it. maybe tomorrow I'll go for it.. a bit scared.

Where is everyone this weekend?
Old 04-22-2017, 07:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, we've looked around for other service providers now. The trouble is, our current one has the best channel line-up and carries most of what my nephew loves watching (compared to the others). Cable is fixed now but if this kind of service happens again, we'll definitely switch.

I have seen that new Starbucks drink. Actually, it looks pretty sweet to me and most Starbucks drinks tastes sweet to me now (I prefer CBTL these days, mostly because of their tea).

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 04-23-2017, 05:09 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

We don't have a Starbucks in town. It's not a place I make an effort to get to when I'm in a city. When I do visit one - I'm thirsty and want something I know that I'll like.

Yesterday did seem slow around here. Everybody must have had nice weather.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Starbucks, in my opinion, is overpriced. And their sugary drinks are too sweet - can't be good for you. I hesitate to get sweet tea at Chick Fil A now knowing how much sugar they use to make their sweet iced tea. More sugar than soda!
Old 04-23-2017, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's another thing I want to try, Chik Fil A. (What does that even mean?) but it's yet another food place that's popular in a small part of the States, not close to me, but everyone makes such a big deal about their food! And I can't even try it to judge for myself. Whenever you post, Cece, it seems like I end talking about fast food with you
Old 04-23-2017, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

We must just love food that much. But this time I was talking about drinks!!! Also don't get me wrong though, Chick Fil A's sweet iced tea is the best I've ever had. I even told them and asked what their secret was in iced tea making.
Old 04-23-2017, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, I can actually respond about good iced tea too... up in Canada, we have this place called David's Tea which has so many delicious mixes of loose leaf tea flavours. (I've had chocolate rocket, birthday cake, and chocolate banana, etc so far) I suck at steeping tea myself so usually I don't get much flavour but at the store, they made me a delicious iced peach flavoured tea with some sweetener in it and I periodically still think of it I want to make iced tea how they can cause it was delicious . I'm still more into coffee though cause I can at least mostly taste that!
Old 04-23-2017, 07:24 PM
Moderator Manager

We have a lot of coffee shops here. Now with the new mall near my place, I can just literally cross the street to buy Starbucks or CBTL. Before, the nearest one was around 10 minutes away by car.

Oooohhh, Chick-Fil-A, very popular. I've been meaning to try that too. We had a 'test run' here last year but I never got around to it because the line was super long (I hate lines!) plus it was only a one-day thing. Heck, I haven't even been to Tim Hortons yet because there is still a long line all the time since it opened.

Month end for me.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 04-24-2017, 08:11 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Interesting to hear that Timmy's is so popular over there. I hope month end goes well for you Lindsay.

At home, I don't tend to go out just to buy coffee or tea. I'm happy to make it at home.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey! I'm back

I hope everyone has been doing well!

Oh my gosh-Lindsay, I love Chick Fil a. It is seriously one of my weaknesses.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 04-24-2017, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Lizzy!!!

I only had coffee today so far, so I'm starting to get hungry, and not think about Chik Fil A or Sonic or Tim Hortons right now
Old 04-24-2017, 12:13 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Welcome back Lizzy!
Old 04-24-2017, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks guys!

Oh my gosh-Sonic has great ice-love their Cherry Limeade. When i lived in the NE, they didn't have Sonic anywhere close to me. I was always craving it because i couldn't have it.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 04-24-2017, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had a cherry limeade like in 2000 in Vegas but I can't remember being mind blown over it or Sonic!

Tonight is the series finale of "Bates Motel" and I have no idea how it will end since they strayed away from the Psycho movie canon. But my biggest challenge right now is trying not to fall asleep and possibly miss it. Work went nuts in the afternoon and it's put me down for the count, I'm so freaking tired
Old 04-24-2017, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't kept up with Bates Motel but will have to watch the series finale to see how it ends. I did the same with The Vampire Diaries. Thanks for the reminder, Leanne!

I love Cherry Limeade too, Lizzy! I love all their speciality drinks at Sonic. In fact, my principal is getting me a Cherry Limeade from Sonic tomorrow for our meeting after school. Not a fan of their food, because it's fast food - but they have the best drink selections for the price!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top