Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2017, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Legion... I think I've seen a poster of that show... somewhere in town for crying out loud So that's a Marvel show? Wow, I'm not up to date it seems I do sometimes feel like I've been living under a rock lately
Old 02-15-2017, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the show as well, Lindsay. I've seen the episode 3 times now. There isn't a new episode of The Flash this week so I have more time.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:15 PM
Moderator Manager

Chris, thanks! I should eat more Chinese as I always miss it.

Mascha, yes it's a Marvel show on Netflix. X-Men universe.

Cece, oh thanks about The Flash. I didn't know there was no new ep this week (I hate these breaks). I loooove how weird Legion is.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 02-15-2017, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

There was another show in its place. Tough Mudder. I don't care for competition shows. And The Flash was a re-run of last episode, Untouchable.

Legion was a pretty show too. It reminded me a bit of Inception. And I was thinking of Eleven from Stranger Things.

I need to get to know more about Legion (in the comic world).
Old 02-15-2017, 11:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Legion was a pretty show too. It reminded me a bit of Inception. And I was thinking of Eleven from Stranger Things.
Yes to this. And look at my boy Stevens in this tweet (ignore the goat in the end).

Quote:
I need to get to know more about Legion (in the comic world).
I read up about David Haller and there's meaning to what the Interrogator said about him being a very powerful mutant (omega level).

Old 02-16-2017, 06:49 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Good to hear that everybody is enjoying their shows.

I think I'll make pancakes for breakfast today. Just waiting for hubby to get up.
Old 02-16-2017, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yum, sounds good, Chris!

I just realized today is the first day at work where I have to do this new schedule of 2 classes at the same time for half hour blocks instead of 1 class for 15 minutes each. Not sure I'm going to like this... double people for longer around me. This might make it harder to find shelving time if people are constantly there asking me things, etc, Oh, and I wasn't asked about it before hand, this change was made by everyone else, and I have to be a team player afterwards and go with it, never mind how I ever might feel about it. Wish me luck. I'm so good with lots of people around me and changes being made without my consultation before hand!

Two more days of work!
Old 02-16-2017, 11:44 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Good luck Leanne. I'm sure you'll make it work.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, I feel like I'm totally on auto pilot, , yes, its getting done in an orderly fashion, with a pleasant smile on my face. With the backlog from my sick day sitting in the backroom. I'm only going to deal with today's load, then work backwards with the limited time I have for things like shelving now!

Two cups of coffee already!

Doesn't somebody here not like their Thursdays? Should we create a club for that?
Old 02-16-2017, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watched a few Youtube videos about Legion and wow there really isn't anything he can't do and he has many powers/abilities/personalities, which will make for such a fun show. We don't really know what to expect. I fully expect a ton of surprises!!! I hope the show is super successful. Dan is such a cutie, as well. Great actor. Was so impressed by the pilot, haven't seen episode 2 yet. Can't wait to see it!!!
Old 02-16-2017, 07:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Chris, I hope you had a great day.

Leanne, I'm the President of the "I hate Thursdays" club. You're welcome to join. I'm always on auto pilot though, especially on weekdays.

Cece, THAT'S IT. I've seen ep 2 and this show is my favorite new show for this year. Absolutely bonkers, I love it.

It's Friday, yes!

Old 02-17-2017, 06:09 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Happy Friday everybody! Does anybody have plans for the weekend?

I think I might go for a drive today just to get out of town.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lindsay, I'll be your co-president! But now its Friday, complete opposite environment for me than yesterday. Completely quiet and easy paced!

I don't have "plans" for the weekend, I just "wing it" cause whenever I "plan" my spare time, I disappoint myself when I don't do the plan after all! But I do plan to relax

I had a weird dream that Satan/The Devil was living as a man on a residential street and I got word that he had observed me and thought I'd just be perfect material to be his wife! This is my own brain that gave me this dream about apparently having wonderful traits to be the Devil's partner! I'm feeling insulted by my own brain now!

And I never heard of "Legion"! Sounds good if people are enthusiastic over it!
Old 02-17-2017, 08:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Chris, have a great weekend ahead.

Leanne, sure! Thursday is just ugly but then Friday is the best. Even if at work people are rushing everything to get work in before the weekend, it still feels good. If this was Monday I'll be sulking and angry. And that is a weird dream. Have you seen a horror movie or a TV show lately that features the devil? Contrary to what we think, dreams are not general interpretations so the devil might be the devil but it's not really a devil. Did I make sense? So perhaps you have a neighbor that is pining over you for sometime now?

Old 02-17-2017, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Fridays cause it's the quietest work day! I used to hate Mondays when I had a bully boss at my location but now she's gone so I don't mind Mondays again!

I am pretty sure I haven't watched any devil related shows or movies, that's just my brain for ya! And I'm fairly certain there are no secret admirers of me in my neightborhood, but in my life I haven't been the best at noticing social cues of guys when they crush on me. Aspergirl here, For the most part tho, they used to be obvious about it!