Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2016, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

I've been sleepy all week so I was kind of "meh" about it, but now that the day is here I'm pretty excited.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Lizzy, two parties on Saturday? Good luck to us.

Leanne, DO IT. I love that drink.

Rae, that sounds really fun and swanky but definitely up to what I prefer with parties lately.

Went home at 11:30 PM yesterday, pretty early but I came from work so I was tired and needed to sleep. For tonight's party I do plan on staying longer and drinking. I can't believe Christmas is next Sunday already.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-17-2016, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

So despite the fact that I called before setting up the party, last night at that hotel, the patio was closed to everyone but guests. It ended up ok because we went to the Ritz Carlton and sat on their patio. It was much less crowded and there was still a fire pit and great food and drinks.
Old 12-17-2016, 04:38 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Rae - that must have been disappointing, but it's good that it all worked out.

Leanne - those creamers would be good in either coffee or hot chocolate.

Lindsay - enjoy your party!

Dave - sounds like you've been watching Christmas shows.
Old 12-17-2016, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rae, that's disappointing but hopefully you guys still had fun!

Lindsay, right?! It's been non-stop parties, but that's a good thing. I actually was asked to be my friend's +1 to her work party but couldn't due to ones I had already committed too. I'm going to need a major diet after the holidays.

Leanne, hopefully you enjoy it! I think hot chocolate is the better route to go over spiked coffee. Just don't drink too much liquor if you're not used to it.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 12-17-2016, 08:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Rae, good thing it all worked out well in the end.

Lizzy, same with me. The gyms are usually full by January though for obvious reasons.

Enjoy your Sunday ahead everyone! Nearly lunch time here, I need to order out. Then some Christmas shopping later. Party last night was super fun. I went home 1 AM.

Old 12-18-2016, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lindsay, sounds like your party was a blast! Cheers to spending January in the gym and eating healthy.

I volunteered this afternoon at an event for foster children. It was really rewarding to see these kids who live in group homes. We had arts and craft stations, a buffet, Santa, bounce houses, etc. It was just a really uplifting scene to give back to kids in need.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Old 12-18-2016, 06:39 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Lizzy - that sounds like a wonderful experience. It's nice that you were able to help out.

Lindsay - you've had a busy weekend!

I think I need to make myself some more coffee.
Old 12-18-2016, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed my slightly spiked hot chocolates. It was so minor tho, the creamer was only a Kuerig size and all it produced was a pleasant "burn" in my mouth as i sipped. Not tipsy or anything Success tho!

It was/is snowing again today so I'm just enjoying the bright white yard and frosted evergreen trees from indoors... because I don't have to drive in the snow cause I'm off work until Jan. 3!

It's nice to hear what everyone is doing during the last week before Christmas, which is already next Sunday!
Old 12-18-2016, 07:25 PM
Moderator Manager

Lizzy, that's really nice. I'm glad you had fun.

Chris, I hope you had a great weekend!

Leanne, I like spiced hot chocolate although not all the time.

Have a great week ahead everyone! I'm done with Christmas shopping and I only have one party to go to this Friday which is my office Christmas party. Last week at work for me too.

Old 12-19-2016, 06:57 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Glad you enjoyed it Leanne. A little Amaretto goes nicely in hot chocolate.

Agree that it's much nicer to appreciate the beauty of winter when you don't need to go anywhere. Or shovel the driveway.

Lindsay - yay for being done with your shopping. Now to get it all wrapped.
Old 12-19-2016, 08:22 AM
Loyal Fan

There's nothing like spiked coffee during a snowstorm.

Linds, I'm glad your party went well! Do you have any extra days off in your country over the holidays? We have December 26th off but as far as I know, it's a nameless holiday. I know in Commonwealth countries, it's Boxing Day. Not exactly sure what that includes, though.

Lizzy, it was really nice you're able to help unfortunate people during the holidays! I'm more partial to cats and other small animals (don't really like dogs) so I plan on donating to the shelter I was once a volunteer at.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Morning! How's everyone?
Old 12-19-2016, 06:56 PM
Moderator Manager

Chris, LMAO. Another tiring thing with Christmas. Actually, I don't wrap them properly if it's gifts for kids. I only exert effort for the adults.

Jenna, our government just declared December 26th and January 2nd as a special non-working holiday. But I'm on vacation starting the 26th until the 30th so the extra day on the 2nd is good for me, of course.

Have a great day ahead everyone! Sun is out, not too hot and a bit windy here. I like this weather.

Old 12-19-2016, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lindsay, have fun at all of your Christmas events!

My mom arrives tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~wanderlust~ (View Post)

Lizzy, it was really nice you're able to help unfortunate people during the holidays! I'm more partial to cats and other small animals (don't really like dogs) so I plan on donating to the shelter I was once a volunteer at.
Thanks! it is nice to see how your efforts directly effect the people you set out to help. I love animals too and think it is awesome you help out there.

I just think in general it is important to give back to the community.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread