Old 01-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Sorry to hear that Sara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina (View Post)
Do you think it's because you've been there for a while?
That could be part of it. With all my raises over the years, I'm paid a fair bit more than the newer employees.

Dave - we'll be fine financially, but thanks for asking. That's part of why I was I receptive to cutting back. I know others do rely on all the hours they can get to make ends meet.

Effie and Amy
Old 01-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Chris It's constant.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 01-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Sara

Hey Chris It will be nice for you to have a rest
Old 01-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

AMY.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 01-08-2013, 03:16 PM
New Fan

Hey I have a random question, and I wasn't sure where to ask it. I'm a Pinterest user, and I can't seem to get on the site. I was on it earlier, and I can't get back on now. Is the site down, or is there something up w/ my computer? Thanks! Sorry I'm posting here, I had no idea where to post my question.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, Guys.

Sorry that I didn't come here yesterday, but after I finished my review about Sunday's episode of Once Upon A Time, I was too tired to come here to talk about my day.

I hope, that it is okay if I tell you something about yesterday.

Yesterday, I had a very good day.

I met my old nursery school teacher, who I didn't recognize at first, but when she said her name Maria, than I started to memorize her.

She asked me, if I'm still the curious person, who wants to know everything. I said: "I don't know. If you mean that I'm a person, who likes to analyze things and tries to find out the meaning behind it, than yes.

The reason why she asked me that was, when I was younger I always wanted to know how things work or why you have to do thinks in a certain way.

I think, that I'm still doing it today but I'm doing it in a different way by trying to find out for myself the meaning behind everything that I'm doing and how it in facts my life. I always also try to find out for myself, why people act the way they do.

Today, I had one of the best days ever.

I think it even surpassed yesterday as one of my best days.

My friends and I had a long conversation, if it is very important to have Facebook or Twitter in order to have a full social life.

Eric, Amy, David, Jen and Mike thought it is important to have Facebook or Twitter, because it is the best way to find friends and to cement, because when you have a profile of your self on Facebook it makes it easier to connect with other people.

I think it is possible to friends on the Internet to find friends without reviling your whole life by looking up on topics that you're interested in and chat with other people.

I made the suggestion let us agree, that both ways can be interested to find friends, so that it always depends on you with works best for you.

We also talked about the advantages and disadvantages of TV Series about a Series with on going story line (Serial) and TV Series where every episode stands for itself (Procedural).

Me, Eric and Amy thought TV Series with on going storyline (Serial) are more exciting to watch, because with a Serial you have the chance to explore a complete story who can go over several seasons.

David, Jen and Mike thought that TV Series where episode stands for itself gives you a better chance to get back into a TV Series.

We all six came to the agreement that both ways can be interested to find friends, so that it always depends on you with works best for you.

I think we are funny group of friends, because we talk about serious and can still love in the same as if we had talked about funny things.

I actually discovered through the positive response I received about sharing my reviews about Once Upon A Time over particular episodes and some of my thoughts about it on that writing in another language like English for example about my thoughts, share with them with others and exchange them with others are the things I always wanted to do.

Maybe I should write more about my thoughts over Bones, Castle, Grey's Anatomy and some other TV Series that I like.

I also discovered through that I actually wanted/wants to become foreign language correspondence rather than a business administration person, because when you use a foreign languages like English for example you have a very great chance to learn more about this specific language and how this language evolved itself over several centuries.

Thanks for helping me out to find out what I really want to do and for given me the chance to be a member of such a fantastic Board.

I talked about my positive experience I had when I wrote my reviews about Once Upon A Time and sharing my thoughts with other members here on with my mom and my friends if i should only study English and as a second language French or Spanish instead of also studying Business Administration. They encouraged me that I should do that, if it makes me happy.

They asked why didn't you do that earlier and I replied to them because I always thought that I never was good enough in writing and talking in English or another language.

I also thought that a sales occupation would suit me better, which I really love by the way but writing, talking and learning other languages are the things that I love even more.

Right now, I'm thinking is it to late to become a foreign language correspondence ?

Do I have to make new applications for universities in The USA or Canada when I want to study that?

Should I also make some applications for universities in The UK or Australia as alternatives in case that I should not be able to study in The USA or Canada.

I hope, you can all please give me your opinion what are you think about that.

So, now I have you bother enough my boring story about my daily routine.

How was your day?

Markus
Old 01-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Green Day Beatle: Seems like I can get on it, maybe try it now?

Markus: Longest post I've seen in a while! My day went good. Looks like you had some fun with your friends.

Chris: How long have you worked there?

Hi Amy and Sara!
Old 01-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, Tina.

You're right.

This was even for me the longest post, I've ever made.

I'm very happy that you had a good day.

That's true.

They're so great, because they can always make me smile.

They also help me to stay grounded.

Markus
Old 01-09-2013, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Morning all

Long work day today but then I am off for a while
Old 01-09-2013, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi Effie...glad you get a break from work
Old 01-09-2013, 08:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Morning everyone!!!