New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2019, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

I have to get a new laptop eventually and the pain in the neck idea is putting a back up on it!!

How's everyone's Friday going? Looking forward to the weekend. I'm looking forward to sleeping in.

Plus I only have 2 last watercolor classes.
Old 11-15-2019, 08:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Happy weekend everyone! I'm already plagued with the holiday rush and Christmas is still weeks away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved of the sky (View Post)
I have to get a new laptop eventually and the pain in the neck idea is putting a back up on it!!
I hope you get your computer problems sorted out. It's such a hassle replacing a laptop because it's like a do over of everything.

"My name. Just my name, like a whisper. So I took it, clicked it, this tiny ball of light appeared.
And I knew … sure enough it flew towards me, ball of light. Right into my chest.
Straight through me. Right here, I knew that it was gonna take me where I needed to go."

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Happy weekend everyone! I'm already plagued with the holiday rush and Christmas is still weeks away.

I hope you get your computer problems sorted out. It's such a hassle replacing a laptop because it's like a do over of everything.
Happy weekend Lindsay
Old 11-16-2019, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

It feels like fall is moving by fast, since I realized the Christmas holidays are coming up! Actually, today was the first time I heard the radio station has gone to 24/7 Christmas music, but I didn’t realize I was hearing Christmas til I was driving for about 10 minutes

I had my second last watercolor class today, my final painting is a ship in turbulent waters and mixing all the colors together, I had another look at my statue painting I wasn’t too enamoured with but today I thought it looked not too bad.

I’m anemic I wonder if my body actually can’t absorb iron for some reason cause I’m trying to eat high iron foods and take a supplement but still not feeling energetic normal.
Old 11-17-2019, 06:58 AM
Senior Moderator Manager
Scotty, beam me up!

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

it seems like we had a really short fall. I didn't mind that summer stuck around, but I'm not impressed with the early winter.

I'd find a different radio station. All the stores around here have their Christmas decorations up, but I'm not ready to be routinely listening to Christmas music

Will you put your painting up in your apartment?

I've had anemia in the past but got it sorted out with iron pills.

Lindsay - yeah, I'm starting to feel the pressure to get organized for Christmas too.

Kristen, Erin
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
it seems like we had a really short fall. I didn't mind that summer stuck around, but I'm not impressed with the early winter.

I'd find a different radio station. All the stores around here have their Christmas decorations up, but I'm not ready to be routinely listening to Christmas music

Will you put your painting up in your apartment?

I've had anemia in the past but got it sorted out with iron pills.

Lindsay - yeah, I'm starting to feel the pressure to get organized for Christmas too.

Kristen, Erin
Chris
Old 11-17-2019, 07:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Kristen, how was your weekend?

Leanne, I'm anemic too but have improved. My doctor said to eat lots of veggies and foods with iron, drink water, & take my vitamins regularly.

Chris, I normally don't start Christmas chores until December rolls around but I'm gonna start early this year. I've actually already done some shopping. This is way too early for me.

"My name. Just my name, like a whisper. So I took it, clicked it, this tiny ball of light appeared.
And I knew … sure enough it flew towards me, ball of light. Right into my chest.
Straight through me. Right here, I knew that it was gonna take me where I needed to go."

Old 11-17-2019, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Kristen, how was your weekend?

Leanne, I'm anemic too but have improved. My doctor said to eat lots of veggies and foods with iron, drink water, & take my vitamins regularly.

Chris, I normally don't start Christmas chores until December rolls around but I'm gonna start early this year. I've actually already done some shopping. This is way too early for me.
It was relaxing nothing exciting thank you for asking
Old 11-17-2019, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

I feel like I’m eating a lot of iron foods!

Well, the weekend was peaceful but went by fast. Tomorrow is a day off for the kids but I have to go to a triple school get together and take two classes then go back to my workplace after lunch, we get a provided for burger lunch so I guess it’s not bad,

I am feeling like I should look for a few Christmas decorations for my new apartment and look around for possible gift ideas at least.
Old 11-17-2019, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved of the sky (View Post)
I feel like I’m eating a lot of iron foods!

Well, the weekend was peaceful but went by fast. Tomorrow is a day off for the kids but I have to go to a triple school get together and take two classes then go back to my workplace after lunch, we get a provided for burger lunch so I guess it’s not bad,

I am feeling like I should look for a few Christmas decorations for my new apartment and look around for possible gift ideas at least.
I haven’t even done decorating or even Christmas shopping yet
Old 11-18-2019, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Its early but my workplaces already have Christmas trees up in the entrance way!!

Speaking of work, I mixed up my schedule of when something was and I ended up late by 45 minutes cause I thought today was a day off for kids and staff were going to another place for workshops... but that's next week!!

Good thing I had no clases til after lunch!!

Good thing: when I arrived I saw some student girls left a thank-you card for me. Saying how nice I am at work. It was lovely to read something like that!!!
Old 11-19-2019, 06:51 AM
Senior Moderator Manager
Scotty, beam me up!

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Leanne - yikes about being late, but that note would have been a lovely surprise.

Kristen - I've started my Christmas shopping, and put a wreath up on the front porch, but don't decorate inside until December.

Lindsay - how's your week going?
Old 11-19-2019, 07:28 PM
Moderator Manager

Kristen, I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend.

Leanne, awww that was nice of the kids.

Chris, it's going slow and I have a presentation coming up on Friday so preparing for that. How's your week?

Old 11-20-2019, 07:15 AM
Senior Moderator Manager
Scotty, beam me up!

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

My week has been good, thanks. Slow start, but I've got an appointment this afternoon, then the Christmas bazaar at mom's residence tomorrow.

Good luck with your presentation!
Old 11-20-2019, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Good luck, Lindsay!

I can hardly type. I’m so tired I’m gonna go to sleep by 9 pm if not earlier. I think I’m anemic today cause I’ve wanted to nap since lunch and I’ve been in bed since 6 pm plus I feel a small headache.

So I hope getting a lot of sleep will make me more functional that right now.