Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2019, 10:10 PM
  #46
Fan Forum Hero

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 63,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Kristen & Chris, . How's your day been so far?



Yes dog documentaries. Those things makes me cry every damn time. There's this alien docu on Netflix that my friend told me to watch but I'm scared and I feel like I won't be able to sleep properly.
good thanks no work today (Monday) so at home chilling
__________________
Kristen

Baby and Johnny
”Nobody puts Baby In the corner”
icon
Walk the line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 07:35 PM
  #47
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 425,217
Headache today. Great. I've had this since yesterday and thought it'll go away when I go to sleep. It didn't. And I can't take pain meds because I'm allergic to them.
__________________

"No, actually, I... I don't know.
Homelander's so-- he's like Jesus or something."
Starlight | The Boys
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 07:36 PM
  #48
Fan Forum Hero

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 63,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Headache today. Great. I've had this since yesterday and thought it'll go away when I go to sleep. It didn't. And I can't take pain meds because I'm allergic to them.
Oh no
__________________
Kristen

Baby and Johnny
”Nobody puts Baby In the corner”
icon
Walk the line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 08:14 PM
  #49
Elite Fan

 
beloved of the sky's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center
 
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 47,507
Hope that goes away, Lindsay! dog stuff usually makes me teary too!

Why am I seeing a huge gap in between posts here today?

Ugh someone is using a buzz saw after 8 pm. Also a neighbor guy here kept screaming and swearing in an argument with someone periodically for a few hours today. Ugh, life in an apartment building area!
__________________
Sometimes falling in love is a beautiful inconvenience.
Clem: This is it Joel, it's gonna be gone soon.
Joel: I know.
Clem: What do we do?
Joel: Enjoy it.
beloved of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 09:57 PM
  #50
Fan Forum Hero

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 63,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved of the sky (View Post)
Hope that goes away, Lindsay! dog stuff usually makes me teary too!

Why am I seeing a huge gap in between posts here today?

Ugh someone is using a buzz saw after 8 pm. Also a neighbor guy here kept screaming and swearing in an argument with someone periodically for a few hours today. Ugh, life in an apartment building area!
I've been having this issue too.
oh no Leanne
__________________
Kristen

Baby and Johnny
”Nobody puts Baby In the corner”
icon
Walk the line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 12:09 AM
  #51
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 425,217
Headache is gone and I didn't even take meds. Suddenly my mood changed and I feel much better now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved of the sky (View Post)
Why am I seeing a huge gap in between posts here today?

Ugh someone is using a buzz saw after 8 pm. Also a neighbor guy here kept screaming and swearing in an argument with someone periodically for a few hours today. Ugh, life in an apartment building area!
That gap is happening to me too and we're not sure what's going on. At least the forum isn't slow and has been fast lately. LOL, what the hell? Did the person stop using it?
__________________

"No, actually, I... I don't know.
Homelander's so-- he's like Jesus or something."
Starlight | The Boys
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 12:10 AM
  #52
Fan Forum Hero

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 63,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Headache is gone and I didn't even take meds. Suddenly my mood changed and I feel much better now.



That gap is happening to me too and we're not sure what's going on. At least the forum isn't slow and has been fast lately. LOL, what the hell? Did the person stop using it?
Glad you're feeling better and that is true
__________________
Kristen

Baby and Johnny
”Nobody puts Baby In the corner”
icon
Walk the line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 03:24 PM
  #53
Elite Fan

 
beloved of the sky's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center
 
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 47,507
They stopped using before 9 pm but going on for 45 minutes straight was really grating on me with my oversensitivity to noise!

Glad your headache left!

I’m just watching Netflix on my new tv. Had some Japanese food for lunch and plan to visit parents’ for dinner.
__________________
Sometimes falling in love is a beautiful inconvenience.
Clem: This is it Joel, it's gonna be gone soon.
Joel: I know.
Clem: What do we do?
Joel: Enjoy it.
beloved of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 04:13 PM
  #54
Fan Forum Hero

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 63,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved of the sky (View Post)
They stopped using before 9 pm but going on for 45 minutes straight was really grating on me with my oversensitivity to noise!

Glad your headache left!

I’m just watching Netflix on my new tv. Had some Japanese food for lunch and plan to visit parents’ for dinner.
That sounds yummy and glad they stopped.
__________________
Kristen

Baby and Johnny
”Nobody puts Baby In the corner”
icon
Walk the line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 07:53 PM
  #55
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 425,217
It is annoying to be using a machine that late. I would've complained if that happened to me.

Ooooohhh, I want Japanese food too but maybe tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone!
__________________

"No, actually, I... I don't know.
Homelander's so-- he's like Jesus or something."
Starlight | The Boys
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 10:27 PM
  #56
Fan Forum Hero

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 63,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
It is annoying to be using a machine that late. I would've complained if that happened to me.

Ooooohhh, I want Japanese food too but maybe tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone!
Same and thanks you too.
__________________
Kristen

Baby and Johnny
”Nobody puts Baby In the corner”
icon
Walk the line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 06:17 AM
  #57
Senior Moderator Manager

 
Chris's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek
 
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 197,183
It's annoying when neighbours are being noisy when you just want some peace and quiet. I can take the noise of machinery better than dogs that won't stop barking.

We had some thunderstorms last night. I thought today was supposed to be rainy too, but it's nice and sunny at the moment.
__________________

Star Trek Season Finale Survivor
Tour Guide - Fan Forum Celebrations and Events.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:46 PM
  #58
Fan Forum Hero

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 63,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
It's annoying when neighbours are being noisy when you just want some peace and quiet. I can take the noise of machinery better than dogs that won't stop barking.

We had some thunderstorms last night. I thought today was supposed to be rainy too, but it's nice and sunny at the moment.
That is good I am not a fan of thunder I was in the family room the other day Sunday must of been and it was wet and stormy thunder rocked the whole room
__________________
Kristen

Baby and Johnny
”Nobody puts Baby In the corner”
icon
Walk the line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 05:44 PM
  #59
Elite Fan

 
80s90sIsTheBest's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Television
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 28,462
Hello everyone
__________________

Erin

Gero [Gemma/Nero] Shipper - Sons Of Anarchy
80s90sIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 05:45 PM
  #60
Fan Forum Hero

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 63,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s90sIsTheBest (View Post)
Hello everyone
__________________
Kristen

Baby and Johnny
”Nobody puts Baby In the corner”
icon
Walk the line is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST