Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2019, 07:31 PM
  #1
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 481,940
The Café - Join Us, Let’s Chat!


banner by De Medici Queen

Note: when starting a new Café thread, please remember to use the same title every time
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 08-09-2019, 07:35 PM
  #2
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 481,940
Chris, Erin & Gwen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved of the sky (View Post)
I bought a new tv. I’ve had a 42 inch plasma for a decade so I just changed it for a 55 inch UHD 4K high definition. Hope it’s not too big for my living room distance from my couch

There is an airshow this weekend here and I live close to it so I might be able to see the planes from my balcony. The bad news is the planes soar overhead and are so loud, it’s terrifying my cat plus is sensory overload for noise for me. have to hear it til Sunday!
Can I watch Netflix there? I love airshows! I can imagine it must be stressful for the cat hearing the loud noises. I'm not sure what to do yet because it's been raining here so probably just within the city as we can't really travel out of town in this weather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk the line (View Post)
I am not a fan of heat but I don't much like rain either but if it's not over 30 C then I'm okay.
That's pretty decent. I'd love to get lower temps like that here for the summer which is of course impossible.
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 08-10-2019, 12:37 AM
  #3
Fan Forum Star

 
Sweet but Psycho's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 135,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Chris, Erin & Gwen.



Can I watch Netflix there? I love airshows! I can imagine it must be stressful for the cat hearing the loud noises. I'm not sure what to do yet because it's been raining here so probably just within the city as we can't really travel out of town in this weather.



That's pretty decent. I'd love to get lower temps like that here for the summer which is of course impossible.
Same here in summer
__________________
Kristen

icon
Tyler &Dylan ♥
Dylan O'Brien
Sweet but Psycho is offline  
Old 08-11-2019, 06:11 AM
  #4
Senior Moderator Manager

 
Chris's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek
 
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 206,475
How is everybody today?

Went over to my sister's for a campfire last night. It was a nice way to spend the evening.
__________________
Chris is offline  
Old 08-11-2019, 02:21 PM
  #5
Fan Forum Hero

 
beloved of the sky's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center
 
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 52,754
I remember the last time I went to a campfire. I smelled like smoke for a few days after!

it’s finally raining here. probably only for a day but grey sky and sound of rain with some cool air is so refreshing. Finally had a hot coffee again cause it’s just been too warm for hot coffee with the sun and all!

I’m patiently waiting for when my dad or brothers can come over to help mount this new tv to my wall.
__________________
🏖🍄🍔🧘🏻🏊🏻
#staycation2020
beloved of the sky is offline  
Old 08-11-2019, 04:44 PM
  #6
Fan Forum Star

 
Sweet but Psycho's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 135,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
How is everybody today?

Went over to my sister's for a campfire last night. It was a nice way to spend the evening.
Hi Chris
Good thanks how are you
__________________
Kristen

icon
Tyler &Dylan ♥
Dylan O'Brien
Sweet but Psycho is offline  
Old 08-11-2019, 07:52 PM
  #7
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 481,940
Finally some sun for 2 days now. Lovely weather because it's not humid. I always love the weather here when the sun comes out after weeks of just rain. It's a cool and breezy but warm 29C for us. Any temp below 30 here is good. LOL.

No work for me today but just stayed in because I need to do some errands and catch up on TV shows.
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 08-11-2019, 08:53 PM
  #8
Fan Forum Star

 
Sweet but Psycho's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 135,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Finally some sun for 2 days now. Lovely weather because it's not humid. I always love the weather here when the sun comes out after weeks of just rain. It's a cool and breezy but warm 29C for us. Any temp below 30 here is good. LOL.

No work for me today but just stayed in because I need to do some errands and catch up on TV shows.
I don't work on a Monday either Lindsay.
__________________
Kristen

icon
Tyler &Dylan ♥
Dylan O'Brien
Sweet but Psycho is offline  
Old 08-12-2019, 05:16 AM
  #9
Senior Moderator Manager

 
Chris's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek
 
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 206,475
It makes a big difference if it's not humid out. It's supposed to rain later today, but it's nice out at the moment.

Might go down to the Monday market this morning.

How is everybody today?
__________________
Chris is offline  
Old 08-12-2019, 04:08 PM
  #10
Fan Forum Star

 
Sweet but Psycho's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 135,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
It makes a big difference if it's not humid out. It's supposed to rain later today, but it's nice out at the moment.

Might go down to the Monday market this morning.

How is everybody today?
Good thanks Chris it's my birthday Friday so just a few days of work for then then party.
__________________
Kristen

icon
Tyler &Dylan ♥
Dylan O'Brien
Sweet but Psycho is offline  
Old 08-12-2019, 07:23 PM
  #11
Fan Forum Hero

 
beloved of the sky's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center
 
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 52,754
I’m good, but my day is nothing to even mention today
__________________
🏖🍄🍔🧘🏻🏊🏻
#staycation2020
beloved of the sky is offline  
Old 08-12-2019, 07:55 PM
  #12
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 481,940
Back to work. But at least it's still lovely weather here so I'm less irritated than usual.

Chris & Leanne, !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk the line (View Post)
I don't work on a Monday either Lindsay.
Are Mondays always off for you or just this week?
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 08-12-2019, 09:47 PM
  #13
Fan Forum Star

 
Sweet but Psycho's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 135,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Back to work. But at least it's still lovely weather here so I'm less irritated than usual.

Chris & Leanne, !



Are Mondays always off for you or just this week?
Always Monday and Friday.
__________________
Kristen

icon
Tyler &Dylan ♥
Dylan O'Brien
Sweet but Psycho is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 04:51 AM
  #14
Senior Moderator Manager

 
Chris's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek
 
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 206,475
oh, so you always have a nice long weekend.

Received the accommodation list for my trip to the Pacific coast in September. Now I'm checking to see what's in the area of the hotels so I can figure out what to do with our free time.
__________________
Chris is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 01:08 PM
  #15
Elite Fan

 
80s90sIsTheBest's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Television
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 29,863
Hey everyone
80s90sIsTheBest is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST