Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2019, 06:58 PM
  #46
Shawn’s Señorita

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 56,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
It was fun though! I would do it again. I also got great dolphin pictures! My friends were more dramatic and claimed they were drowning. It wasn't that bad. And the people there were good about moving the boat close to those who were ready to come back up.
Glad to hear it
It's funny when you're friends think they might die
__________________
Kristen
Chuck♥Blair|Logan ♥Veronica|Caleb♥Hanna|Shawn♥Camilia|Magnus♥ Alec
icon
Walk the line is offline  
Old 07-01-2019, 07:07 PM
  #47
Communications Team
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team
Josh Postaway

 
cry pretty's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 139,307
We had some dramatic people on the study abroad trip. They were some of the most hilarious people though. Gotta love them.
__________________
SIGN UP FOR 20IN20: ON-SCREEN FRIENDSHIP!
enfj | hufflepuff | dragon
chasing the sun » 🎨
cry pretty is offline  
Old 07-01-2019, 07:09 PM
  #48
Shawn’s Señorita

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 56,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
We had some dramatic people on the study abroad trip. They were some of the most hilarious people though. Gotta love them.
I laugh at dramatic people
__________________
Kristen
Chuck♥Blair|Logan ♥Veronica|Caleb♥Hanna|Shawn♥Camilia|Magnus♥ Alec
icon
Walk the line is offline  
Old 07-01-2019, 07:46 PM
  #49
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 420,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Cece - Australia and New Zealand are amazing. I'd go back too, except the flight is horrendous. What was your favourite? For me it was snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef. that you were able to meet up with Chelle.

Happy Canada Day Leanne and any other fellow Canadians.
I can imagine the flight. 18+ hours of travelling? Happy Canada Day to you!
__________________

"I thought you said you had to go?"
Deran ღ Adrian | Animal Kingdom
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 07-01-2019, 07:54 PM
  #50
Communications Team
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team
Josh Postaway

 
cry pretty's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 139,307
I flew from Dallas to San Francisco, with about a 4-hour layover there. Then from San Francisco to Auckland, with a 3-hour layover there. Then from Auckland to Wellington. It was pretty exhausting.

Coming back, I just had to make one stop at Los Angeles then to Dallas.

Happy Canada Day to all the Canadians on !
__________________
SIGN UP FOR 20IN20: ON-SCREEN FRIENDSHIP!
enfj | hufflepuff | dragon
chasing the sun » 🎨
cry pretty is offline  
Old 07-02-2019, 05:33 AM
  #51
Senior Moderator Manager

 
Chris's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek
 
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 196,456
Cece - the flights are brutal, but worth it once you get there. Nice beach avatar! Dolphins? I've seen them, but never got to swim with them.

Lindsay - a direct flight from Toronto to Sydney is - 22hr05m. We had a stop in Vancouver where we had to get off the plane, but didn't change planes. If I ever do it again, I'll bite the bullet and go business class.

Kristen, leanne
__________________

Star Trek Season Finale Survivor
Tour Guide - Fan Forum Celebrations and Events.
Chris is offline  
Old 07-02-2019, 04:00 PM
  #52
Shawn’s Señorita

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 56,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Cece - the flights are brutal, but worth it once you get there. Nice beach avatar! Dolphins? I've seen them, but never got to swim with them.

Lindsay - a direct flight from Toronto to Sydney is - 22hr05m. We had a stop in Vancouver where we had to get off the plane, but didn't change planes. If I ever do it again, I'll bite the bullet and go business class.

Kristen, leanne
Chris
__________________
Kristen
Chuck♥Blair|Logan ♥Veronica|Caleb♥Hanna|Shawn♥Camilia|Magnus♥ Alec
icon
Walk the line is offline  
Old 07-02-2019, 04:39 PM
  #53
Communications Team
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team
Josh Postaway

 
cry pretty's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 139,307
It was amazing! The dolphins were swimming all around us and came up really close. It was incredible.
__________________
SIGN UP FOR 20IN20: ON-SCREEN FRIENDSHIP!
enfj | hufflepuff | dragon
chasing the sun » 🎨
cry pretty is offline  
Old 07-02-2019, 04:40 PM
  #54
Shawn’s Señorita

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 56,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
It was amazing! The dolphins were swimming all around us and came up really close. It was incredible.
Great to hear it and omg you changed it to Tom you're icon
__________________
Kristen
Chuck♥Blair|Logan ♥Veronica|Caleb♥Hanna|Shawn♥Camilia|Magnus♥ Alec
icon
Walk the line is offline  
Old 07-02-2019, 04:44 PM
  #55
Communications Team
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team
Josh Postaway

 
cry pretty's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 139,307
I watched Spider-Man: Far From Home today!
__________________
SIGN UP FOR 20IN20: ON-SCREEN FRIENDSHIP!
enfj | hufflepuff | dragon
chasing the sun » 🎨
cry pretty is offline  
Old 07-02-2019, 04:47 PM
  #56
Shawn’s Señorita

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 56,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
I watched Spider-Man: Far From Home today!
I hope it was good! It's on my too see list along with a movie called After.
__________________
Kristen
Chuck♥Blair|Logan ♥Veronica|Caleb♥Hanna|Shawn♥Camilia|Magnus♥ Alec
icon
Walk the line is offline  
Old 07-02-2019, 05:05 PM
  #57
pink doughnut eater

 
beloved of the sky's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center
 
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 46,614
I’d like to ride with a dolphin one day!

I was able to see the Canada Day fireworks from my new apartment window! That was cool!

I spent my Canada Day going to IKEA and getting some stuff. Going there is dangerous though for having a plan to buy one thing and coming out with about 5 things
beloved of the sky is offline  
Old 07-02-2019, 05:08 PM
  #58
Shawn’s Señorita

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 56,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved of the sky (View Post)
I’d like to ride with a dolphin one day!

I was able to see the Canada Day fireworks from my new apartment window! That was cool!

I spent my Canada Day going to IKEA and getting some stuff. Going there is dangerous though for having a plan to buy one thing and coming out with about 5 things
Leanne
I live Ikea as a teen I got a idea for my bedroom walls from ikea it was like pink and the feature wall was green.
__________________
Kristen
Chuck♥Blair|Logan ♥Veronica|Caleb♥Hanna|Shawn♥Camilia|Magnus♥ Alec
icon
Walk the line is offline  
Old 07-02-2019, 06:09 PM
  #59
pink doughnut eater

 
beloved of the sky's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center
 
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 46,614
Yeah, I get good ideas but they have useful furniture and items made specifically for living in small spaces so it gets exciting to get things there.

I got a storage cabinet with blue front doors, a blue rolling kitchen cart, a fake plant, wall plaques of London, Paris and NYC maps (I’ve been to all those cities) and a wooden iPad holder so I can follow recipes in the kitchen that are online.
beloved of the sky is offline  
Old 07-02-2019, 06:16 PM
  #60
Shawn’s Señorita

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 56,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved of the sky (View Post)
Yeah, I get good ideas but they have useful furniture and items made specifically for living in small spaces so it gets exciting to get things there.

I got a storage cabinet with blue front doors, a blue rolling kitchen cart, a fake plant, wall plaques of London, Paris and NYC maps (I’ve been to all those cities) and a wooden iPad holder so I can follow recipes in the kitchen that are online.
That's great yes a iPad holder is great otherwise if you're case isn't good at standing up it fall over
__________________
Kristen
Chuck♥Blair|Logan ♥Veronica|Caleb♥Hanna|Shawn♥Camilia|Magnus♥ Alec
icon
Walk the line is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST