Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2019, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Today isn’t a big deal but tomorrow I’m having a full body massage at the spa. so that will be nice. Trying to get chores done today so I can feel the relaxing aftermath of the massage tomorrow instead of vacuuming or laundry.
Old 07-31-2019, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved of the sky (View Post)
Today isn’t a big deal but tomorrow I’m having a full body massage at the spa. so that will be nice. Trying to get chores done today so I can feel the relaxing aftermath of the massage tomorrow instead of vacuuming or laundry.
That sounds nice.
Hey Chris

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
Old 07-31-2019, 07:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Month end over. And I thought it was Friday today so yeah...it's one of those days.

I also haven't seen the sun in 2 weeks which is good. I love the weather here (so far).

Have a great week ahead everyone. is painfully slow today.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-31-2019, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Month end over. And I thought it was Friday today so yeah...it's one of those days.

I also haven't seen the sun in 2 weeks which is good. I love the weather here (so far).

Have a great week ahead everyone. is painfully slow today.
Yes it is and it is my birthday in about 15 days the 16th

icon
Old 08-01-2019, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

In case some of the people who are around my forums are concerned that I am not posting hardly at all, it is because had been virtually non operational for the last week, I do apologize for for non posting and the latency of my moderating work. After a particularly busy semester of school I thought I would be doing much more posting but this summer has been a handful.

I am posting in here because in relation to the situation of how slow it is, this is the best place where I can post as of today.

I don't know if this is effecting everyone or a small region of users but this has been a challenge.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firecrest (View Post)
In case some of the people who are around my forums are concerned that I am not posting hardly at all, it is because had been virtually non operational for the last week, I do apologize for for non posting and the latency of my moderating work. After a particularly busy semester of school I thought I would be doing much more posting but this summer has been a handful.

I am posting in here because in relation to the situation of how slow it is, this is the best place where I can post as of today.

I don't know if this is effecting everyone or a small region of users but this has been a challenge.
it's okay FF has been slow for a lot of people lately.

icon
Old 08-01-2019, 05:50 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Norman - the slow periods happen. I usually just check in again later.

Leanne - a massage sounds really nice. I haven't had one in a while.

Kristen - do you have plans for your birthday?[QUOTE=L i N d $ @ y;98252514

[/QUOTE]

I'd find that depressing. But endless cloudy days are most likely in January, February here in the height of winter.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Kristen, you're throwing a birthday party right?

Norman, when the forum is slow, I also usually check in again later. Or the next day. Right now it's fast for me.

Chris, haha! After no rain for 4 months, this bleak weather is very much welcomed.

Old 08-01-2019, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Chris
Old 08-01-2019, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Kristen, you're throwing a birthday party right?

Norman, when the forum is slow, I also usually check in again later. Or the next day. Right now it's fast for me.

Chris, haha! After no rain for 4 months, this bleak weather is very much welcomed.
I am yes a Mexican themed dress up

icon
Old 08-01-2019, 08:52 PM
Moderator Manager

UGH, it's raining heavily outside so we're not going out for lunch anymore. We'll just eat at the restos within our office building which we're sick and tired of already.

It's 27C (80F) right now. Pretty warm in other countries but really damn cold over here.

Old 08-01-2019, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
UGH, it's raining heavily outside so we're not going out for lunch anymore. We'll just eat at the restos within our office building which we're sick and tired of already.

It's 27C (80F) right now. Pretty warm in other countries but really damn cold over here.
It is cold here to like 8 C

icon
Old 08-01-2019, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, I’m jealous of everyone who is having lots of rain right now. We might get rain tonight but that’s the problem, I’m not awake to enjoy it as a break from the sun/heat, but it won’t last long either.

My massage was really relaxing. after that I ate lunch and then had a 2 hour nap

was slow this afternoon but I think it’s usual with all the updates that happen during the months end and new month start.
Old 08-01-2019, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved of the sky (View Post)
Ok, I’m jealous of everyone who is having lots of rain right now. We might get rain tonight but that’s the problem, I’m not awake to enjoy it as a break from the sun/heat, but it won’t last long either.

My massage was really relaxing. after that I ate lunch and then had a 2 hour nap

was slow this afternoon but I think it’s usual with all the updates that happen during the months end and new month start.
Any plans for tomorrow (Saturday?) or was the massage you're birthday present? It's not raining but really cold here but it is winter in AU.

icon
Old 08-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It’s Friday tomorrow for me! I always get confused what day it is when I don’t have a work schedule!

Actually the massage was a Christmas gift card I saved! I had to pay a dollar though cause I guess the price raised a dollar since December? the massage lady told me have happy birthday though at the end even tho I never shared that, must be on my record they keep on their computer of clients

Tomorrow, I plan to just do some errands and eat something good so far, I really wing it on summer days off