Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Info Center (http://www.fanforum.com/f20/)
-   -   The Café - Join Us, Let’s Chat! (http://www.fanforum.com/f20/caf%C3%A9-join-us-let%E2%80%99s-chat-63226357/)

L i N d $ @ y 06-25-2019 08:07 PM

The Café - Join Us, Let’s Chat!
 
http://images.fanforum.com/avatars/offtopic.png
banner by De Medici Queen

Note: when starting a new Café thread, please remember to use the same title every time :)

80s90sIsTheBest 06-25-2019 08:08 PM

tftnt Lindsay!!

Walk the line 06-25-2019 10:13 PM

tftnt! :)

80s90sIsTheBest 06-26-2019 03:32 AM

Hey everyone :wave:

Walk the line 06-26-2019 04:12 AM

Hello :wave:

80s90sIsTheBest 06-26-2019 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walk the line (Post 97893618)
Hello :wave:

Hey

L i N d $ @ y 06-26-2019 07:43 PM

You're all welcome. :)

Nearly weekend and still busy with month end for me. I hope you're all having a great week. :wave:

Chris 06-27-2019 04:38 AM

tftnt Lindsay. I hope the rest of your month end goes smoothly.

:wave: good morning Erin, Kristen, Leanne

I've got a bunch of errands to run today.

Walk the line 06-27-2019 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 97903399)
tftnt Lindsay. I hope the rest of your month end goes smoothly.

:wave: good morning Erin, Kristen, Leanne

I've got a bunch of errands to run today.

:wave: Hi Chris it is 9:09pm at night in Australia so I am preparing for bed might read I have a book I have been trying to read for a while and it is due back to library soon.

80s90sIsTheBest 06-27-2019 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 97903399)

:wave: good morning Erin, Kristen, Leanne

Good Morning, Chris

Chris 06-27-2019 11:49 AM

Sleep tight Kristen. I like to read before going to sleep. It helps relax me. Unless the story gets exciting, and I read later than I planned to.

How's your day going Erin?

I still need to get out to the grocery store. Or maybe I'll put it off until tomorrow.

80s90sIsTheBest 06-27-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 97905898)

How's your day going Erin?

my day has been fine, I'm trying to work on a chapter of my fanfiction story I've been doing for a bit. I'm kinda of procrastinating on it.

Walk the line 06-27-2019 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 97905898)
Sleep tight Kristen. I like to read before going to sleep. It helps relax me. Unless the story gets exciting, and I read later than I planned to.

How's your day going Erin?

I still need to get out to the grocery store. Or maybe I'll put it off until tomorrow.

I ty to but I fall asleep or find the book a bit boring in parts. :lol:

beloved of the sky 06-27-2019 08:40 PM

:sick: either I have an apartment neighbor that smokes cigarettes or smokes marijuana on their balcony cause I’m smelling the waft and it’s yuck. I didn’t think we were allowed smoking on balcony’s but I know we had to sign not to smoke or vape indoors. Just my luck of course!

:yay: tomorrow is my last day of work and I end it at 1:30 pm. I plan to go to a coffee roasters and get fresh ground coffee cause when I don’t work I have time to use my aero press that makes great coffee! :drool:

Walk the line 06-27-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beloved of the sky (Post 97910239)
:sick: either I have an apartment neighbor that smokes cigarettes or smokes marijuana on their balcony cause I’m smelling the waft and it’s yuck. I didn’t think we were allowed smoking on balcony’s but I know we had to sign not to smoke or vape indoors. Just my luck of course!

:yay: tomorrow is my last day of work and I end it at 1:30 pm. I plan to go to a coffee roasters and get fresh ground coffee cause when I don’t work I have time to use my aero press that makes great coffee! :drool:

That all sounds great well apart from the smoking but the early mark from work then coffee sounds good Leanne :P


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.
Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.