Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

SJP designed/signed shirt to be auctioned in Breast Cancer charity auction!

Thought some of you may be interested in knowing this...

Sarah Jessica Parker has designed/signed a t-shirt for the Bid For A Cure Breast Cancer Celebrity Charity Auction!

She has also donated a hand=signed photo. The auction begins online on April 16th, and all proceeds benefit the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

Here's the link to the Bid For A Cure site, if anyone's interested in checking it out (there's more auction info, including photos of some of the auction items on the site):

Bid For A Cure Celebrity Charity Auction

Thanks Jerry for allowing me to post this!
Old 04-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Oh thanks for letting us know! I can't wait for the auction to start and its such a great cause! I know I will be checking the site

SATC
Old 04-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

SJP signed photo for charity!

Check out this charity auction listing (very cool!)

Link edited due to direct link to auctions are not allowed. Sorry, but please pm Kraz4OTH for the link if you are interested. I'm also going to merge this with your original thread so people can get a better idea of the charity.

Last edited by Michelle; 04-17-2005 at 07:35 PM
Old 04-18-2005, 08:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oops! Sorry about posting the link to the listing!

But if anyone is interested, they can visit the Bid For A Cure website, which is listed above.

Thank you!