Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2006, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Samantha/Kim Cattrall Appreciation Thread #4

Samantha Jones / Kim Cattrall {Appreciation Thread} #4

Welcome to the thread dedicated to the sassy Samantha Jones and the talented Kim Cattrall! Hope to see all you lurkers posting!

Samantha's Vixens;
groovyk1
Lorelai Obsessed
Tery
Age-a-licious
Lit1586
TreeHillRavens3
*OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Insatiably Me
Anabela
Sick Boy
always2nl
Holly1985
Stacey200
Galaxia21
Michelle25
*Shannon*
-cuckoo bananas-
Jbs88
*Jenn*
WildAtHeart
Majora's Mask
brexluv22
Cosmo Gurl
Violetta Valéry
Christy18.05
gizzie_fan
Wizdom
buffy4ever
SarahLouise
Kelly_Dylan
spent cigarette
sweetdaisy
Peyton_Scott
Reasons why we love her;
1. She's sexy.
2. She's open minded.
3. She knows what she wants in life.
4. She cares for her friends.
5. She gave into love.
6. She's the self confessed queen of kink.
Picture Of The Moment;

Quotes;

Samantha: "The country runs better with a good looking man in the White House. Look what happened with Nixon; no one wanted to **** him, so he ****ed everyone."

Samantha: "When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad I´m even better."

Samantha: "Practically all the relationships I know are based on a foundation of lies and mutually accepted delusion.”

Samantha: "I need a drink. Would it be bad to have a martini with my muscle relaxant, or bad in a good way?"

Adam: "Come on, give me a little BJ, up and down a couple times, you're done, it's easy!"
Samantha: "Easy? You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy?Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'!"

Samantha: "I don't believe in the Republican party or the Democratic party ... I just believe in parties."

Samantha: "It's a pamphlet of 195 sexual positions. I got it on the street corner for a dollar. Isn't this city fabulous?"

Samantha: "Yes, I need glasses and I am not ashamed. I have a sexy young man who loves to **** me, and I'm fabulous."

Samantha: "I'm just doing this for myself. So when I'm old and my **** are in my shoes I can say, damn I was sexy."

Last edited by ride the lightning; 03-21-2010 at 08:07 PM
Old 04-18-2006, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

Sam was the most fun character I've ever seen on tv. I love how free and open she was.

Old 04-20-2006, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Samantha was definitely one of a kind. Could I ever be like her? No way! But I liked that always stood by her friends.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Addicted Fan

I could never be like her, but I admire her confidence. When I'm out at a bar with my girls, I try to use some of her boldness! Plus, I love how open and freely she can discuss sex.

Can I be added to the list of followers?

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

Come and see why we are so fabulous!
My space
Old 07-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

And what boldness have you tried using, Behr4? I don't think I would ever feel comfortable behaving the way Samantha did, but more power to you!

I was watching the episode last night from season one where Carrie goes to see her married friends at their beach house. Carrie walks out of her room and sees her friends husband naked and ultimately gets sent home. Anyhow, later on in the episode, when Carrie is at a housewarming party for a guy she is dating, they run into her beach house friends. A drunken Samantha walks out of the kitchen and realizes who the guy is. Then she starts laughing and I swear, the way she laughed just cracks me up!
Old 07-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Smile
And what boldness have you tried using, Behr4? I don't think I would ever feel comfortable behaving the way Samantha did, but more power to you!!
well it usually happens after a few cosmos ... but sometimes I realize if I see a guy I'm attracted to I might as well go for it. And if he turns me down then so be it, but if you go in with confidence, then you usually can't go wrong. This is one of the things I've picked up from Samatha.

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

Come and see why we are so fabulous!
My space
Old 07-07-2006, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

Confidence is definitely something that Samantha NEVER lacked. It is actually an admirable trait of hers.
Old 07-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Thats very true, i don't think i could ever be as confident as Samantha but I admire it.

One of my favourite Samantha scenes was when she was trying to get hired by Richard as his PR agent and she broke down in the elevator, but she never let him see her cry, she was really great in that episode.

Old 07-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

I always liked the scene at the wedding for Miranda's decorator and an old friend ... when Carrie asked Miranda what Miranda had gotten them for their wedding and she said the frog lamp (or something like that) and Samantha burst out laughing. The way she laughed cracks me up every time.

I still wish they hadn't gone the route of giving Samantha cancer. I didn't like that storyline and thought that it was way too serious for the show.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

OMG that scene is hilarious, Samantha is so great

I know what you mean about the cancer story line, in a way i think they were trying to change the character, because she was sick and with Smith at the time i think the writers wanted her to be some what ungaurded and truely fall in love, I think the storyline was ultimately to strengthen her character and her relationship with Smith.

Old 07-09-2006, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Even if that was the intention of the cancer storyline, I wish they'd approached it differently. I watched SatC for its fluff and lightness. Watching Samantha deal with cancer really brought the show down a notch for me. I will say that if they were going to give any of the girls this storyline, I'm glad that it was Samantha. She looked at it in a relatively postiive light and kept her spirits up. I don't think that this would've been the case if it had been anyone else.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

So true and I agree Satc was a comedy and I watched for the funness, I suppose in a show about women, cancer is a reality and in a way I'm glad they dealt with the issue, things can't be fabulous all the time and cancer is a reality for alot of women. And through Samantha they dealt with it in the most positive light.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

What do you guys think your favorite Samantha storyline was?
Old 07-14-2006, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

I loved her whole relationship with Smith. I think it really changed her, and she began to truly trust a man. In the finale I like when she says "You've meant more to me than any man I have ever known". Smith was able to see her for what she was, and to admire her beyond her beauty and her prestige. They really supported each other - her faith in his acting career, and his endless love during her sickness.

Oh, and please add me! I heart Samantha, and Kim is just spectacular.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 07-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the thread Shannon

her relationship with Smith was one of the biggest turn arounds for her character, he really supported her and loved her one of the most touching scenes was when she left him at the party and went off with Richard and when she returned down stairs he was waiting for her, it was a real test of how much he cared about her and he saw beyond the surface of her. He really wanted to take care of her I love their relationship and I agree that was one of the nicest lines of the finale imo.