Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Episode Discussion- 203 'The Freak Show'

"Whatever happened to aging gracefully?" -Miranda
"It got old." - Carrie

Directed by: Allen Coulter
Written by: Jenny Bicks

Are all men freaks? Carrie dates a bunch of freaks before she meets Ben, then ruins a great thing when she turns into a freak; Samanatha goes on a first date with a man who wears dog collars and likes to be slapped around; Charlotte dates "Mr. Pussy" but realizes that's all he's good for; Miranda gives up on dating entirely.

Post your thoughts on this ep!

Old 10-17-2006, 05:49 AM
Addicted Fan

I really liked how Carrie and Ben met randomly by the fountain. But then I couldn't believe how crazy Carrie got in this episode! When she was digging through his things, I was just going 'oh no you are not!' She had to have been so humilated when he came back and found her. I understand her thinking behind it, but she just took it to the extreme!

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

Come and see why we are so fabulous!
My space
Old 10-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Total Fan

Not one of my favorite episodes. But I liked the parts where Carrie went out with those "freaks" and her voice-overs were pretty funny.

I especially liked this line
C: What about the seagulls?
??:F the seagulls.
C-voice over: ...meet the guy with no soul!

Chuck+Blair~Big+Carrie~Sawyer+Kate~Pacey+Joey~Seth+Summer~Hyde+Jackie~Nick+Jess~Ted+Robin
Old 10-17-2006, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Diana the voice over was hilarious and the guy who liked to randomly steal!!

It was a good ep, i totally agree Danielle, I couldn't believe she actually started digging for dirt on the guy, i can't understand the curious snoop but omg she really went overboard

Old 10-17-2006, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

I liked this episode, but I too couldn't figure out why Carrie freaked out so badly at the end. The guy Miranda dated was horrible, with how he never left the city. I was happy Miranda stood up for herself and left him standing in the park. I loved the voice overs, and with all the bad dates that Carrie went on in this episode.. to me it made the eppy feel alot longer than 30 minutes. And poor Char.. the things that guy did to that fig were just..ugh yuck.

SATC
Old 10-18-2006, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

omg Michelle ITA that guy Mr.Pussy was so disgusting

Old 10-22-2006, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

When I think of this episode, I think of Carrie and her meltdown in that guys apartment. She went INSANE and I can't even begin to imagine how she felt when he showed up when she was trying to get that box open. I hope I never feel that desperate.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

LOL yup she definitely lost the plot! Imagine if the roles had have been reversed and she found him snooping through her stuff! Definitely scary behaviour

Old 11-26-2006, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

I wonder how Carrie would've reacted if she had returned home to find that guy being so manic in her apartment. I don't think it would have gone over too well. He definitely would've remained one of the "freaks" whereas, I'm sure she thought her behavior was, somewhat, perfectly normal.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread