Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-22-2004, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, watching now, so I can just say my feelings as i'm watching it.

Hated that this guy kept inviting models over for dinner and then invited Miranda and had the same boring conversation. What would be your answer.

Old movie stars you would love to *****?

My answer, Elvis Presley. OMG! GI Blues days, he was hot!

Guy was such a dork.

Loved the Carrie/Big interation in this ep and I loved how he went and saw her at the cafe at the end. So cute. Loved how close he kept getting to her at the party. He would have made me sooooooooo nervous.

Has anyone gone out with a modelizer before? In my eyes, doesn't have to mean just a model, but anyone that goes out with someone for their looks. UGH! I don't think I ever did, but going out, you could tell the ones that would never look at you twice and only looked for the gorgeous girls in the room.

Like Carrie's look during the chinese scene with the red short shirt, white longer shirt. That was a cute look. Wish I could pull it off.

"Giraffe's with big breasts"

Does anyone have a body part they hate? Totally would be my thighs too. UGH! and I love how Sam doesn't say anything bad about herself.

The guy model was really cute and I liked his scene with he and Carrie, but the video tape guy, Barclay was really cute!!!!

Aww, we get the Skipper/Carrie phone call scene. This is where I started not to like him.

Liked Carrie's hair in this ep. I'm just fascinated and in love with her curly hair.

Overall I don't really like this ep. It's okay, but if I was just watching the C/B action would have kept me wanting to watch more.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 11-22-2004, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Season 1 wasn't all that good IMHO.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 11-22-2004, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Josh'sTexasGal
Old movie stars you would love to *****?
I'd have to say Rock Hudson

I liked some part of the episode, even though it still had that weird First Season feeling. I loved the scene when they're eating chinese at Carrie's and they talk about how they feel about their body. And Charlotte goes "I hate my thighs, when I look at a fashion magazine I keep thinking *thighs thighs thighs*".
Then Miranda goes "I'll see your thighs and raise you a chin."
And Carrie "I'll see your chin and raise you a..." pointing at her nose
And of course Samantha loved everything about herself!

Photographs
Blog
Old 11-22-2004, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, one of my fave scenes of the ep.

Ohh, Rock Hudson was pretty hot!!! Good choice.

icon by jess
Old 11-22-2004, 06:20 PM
Addicted Fan

That cell-phone of her!!! You can definitaly see that it was shot many years ago!
Old 11-22-2004, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

I adored Stanford in this episode. Plus Samantha.

Who mentioned Carrie's curly hair? I'm too quick a reader for my own good and too lazy to check again, sorry. Anyhow, I prefer it curly too.
Old 11-22-2004, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be me. I have always loved curly hair and it looks great on her. I've often thought of getting another perm, but i'm just going to wait awhile and really think about it. I think I might go with the layered look first.

icon by jess
Old 11-24-2004, 02:16 AM
Master Fan

This episode is pretty good. My comments:

What a craphead Miranda had for a date. I love it when it shows the models sitting at the dinner table and they are answering the old movie stars question. All the men are really into it and all the women look perturbed. I don't really think all the models in the episode were that pretty.

I love it when the girls are all sitting around eating and discussing models. They are talking about the parts they hate and Sam won't say a word and they are all looking at her.

And Skippers message on Miranda's answering machine just cracks me up.."I hope you call me back, you better call me back. Uh did I mention this was Skipper?" I totally love his luminous comment. So did Miranda apparently, cause it got Skippy laid.

I also love Stanford in this episode and the comment about the Bone and him traveling with his own personal lighting assistant. Too bad he wasn't gay Stannie was so drooling over him.

Barkley was cute, I'll give him that. "Only models" now that was like a face on challenge to Sam.

Big's comment about Carrie's cute collumn was sorta rude. I'm glad Derek went home with her to make her feel better. But the comment about being with a woman that makes you laugh completely made up for it.

I really think that you can see the show starting to get it legs here. You can see the storylines start to unfold and the funniness of the characters comming through. Plus, its alot less of the interview type stuff we saw in the pilot..so thats good. The eyebrows look alot better in this episode and the lighting is much better too!

SATC
Old 11-24-2004, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with you Michelle..all those models were not that pretty at all.
Old 11-25-2004, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The one in the park was. I thought she was beautiful, but the ones inside were not. That one girl that said "i read, I read a magazine from cover to cover." She tripped me out!

icon by jess
Old 11-30-2004, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Michelle, is it time for the new thread? I just renewed my s1 rental again at work.

icon by jess
Old 11-30-2004, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

I think I may go to Blockbuster tonight and rent some DVDs for SaTC. My Hollywood Video doesn't have it.
Old 12-01-2004, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Josh'sTexasGal
Michelle, is it time for the new thread? I just renewed my s1 rental again at work.
Sure enough just let me make some caps

SATC
Old 12-02-2004, 07:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I watched this episode last night and I agree the models were not pretty at all!
Old 12-02-2004, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Princess!!

Yep, not that pretty. They could have picked prettier girls.

icon by jess