Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2004, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

Well I wouldn't be against it. But I'm honestly perfectly happy with the depth their relationship has now. We were talking about this another thread I think it was, but the genuine-ness of the friendship is really quite rare, so I'm good with how it is right now.

Of course bringing guys into the mix really threatens the amount of Brooke/Peyton bonding we'll get to see. Besides the fact that look what happened with Lucas, no need for a repeat of anything remotely similar.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 12-03-2004, 02:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Casandra
Honestly, the propping up of all the female characters by their possible romantic entanglements is starting to bug me. I realize the show is a teen drama, which means teen romance is going to be a major thing, but Brooke's constant need for male attention bugs me a tad. She's a VERY strong character all on her own, they don't need to give her a crutch, like Felix for example. While I find them cute together, the foundation really kind of sucked for a lasting relationship.
Word. Except Felix never had any appeal to me. But I so get what you're saying about romantic entanglements. Totally unnecessary.

I'd go for some hot lesbian love with Brooke and me.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 12-03-2004, 03:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm with Ciera on just wanting Brooke to be happy. I wouldn't mind so much if she's with Felix if they hadn't made him such a brat. The whole FWB thing is stupid and cheap to me. He said it was because he had his heart broken, but wouldn't that make you realize just how much you can't control your emtions. Plus, I think he's responsible for vandalizing Peyton's locker and that's not cool. It's obvious he cares about her, but I don't really trust him.

As for Lucas, I think he needs to sit back and let her do what she has to, but be her friend at the same time. She needs to be able to trust him with everything in order for them to have the kind of relationship I want them to have.

And I want her to create deeper friendships with the people in her life. I'd like to see her and Peyton get to a place where they both realize that it doesn't matter what else is going on in the other persons life, they don't need an excuse or be in desperate shape in order to come to them. Their friends before anything else. I'd also like to see her become closer with Haley, Nathan, Tim, Mouth, Fergie, Skillz, Jake, etc. She needs a support system, since she obviously doesn't have one with her family.

Lisa
Old 12-03-2004, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

ITA with Ciera about wanting Brooke to be happy. Realistically, it would be great to see Brooke being happy with being single, but I don't think she's at that point in her life yet. She seems to really want love -- from her friends, her family, and a boyfriend as well. I think she's just had so much dumped on her -- her family not caring too much about her, getting the reputation of the school **** and drunkard, the whole Peyton/Lucas fiasco, losing her money, etc, etc... I think Brooke just wants someone to tell her what she told Peyton; essentially, "I love you and I'll always be there for you." And it wouldn't even have to be a boyfriend; I think Brooke would be happy to hear that from anyone right now.

I'm a Brooke shipper whore, I love her with any guy on the damn show, but I'm firmly in Brooke/Felix territory for right now. Yeah, he's kind of an ass, but I think he's completely devoted to her, which she deserves. I do love that Lucas is finally realising what he lost, but we've seen that Lucas is pretty damn fickle. I think it would nearly kill her for Lucas to betray her again; it's obvious she still cares for him. I realize that Peyton is having a lot of issues right now, and it's awesome that Brooke, Jake, Lucas, Karen, Haley, etc are all there for her. But I think Brooke has been very lonely for a very long time, and no one she knows has really caught onto that yet. I hope that Brooke gets the love and support that she deserves from everyone in her life.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I absolutely agree with you. I think what Brooke needs is for someone to tell her it's all going to work out and that she is not alone and she will always have her friends and family. She is probably afraid of being alone but she still doesn't completely trust everyone, like Felix, because of what happened with Peyton and Lucas so naturally, it's going to tale time to get over to and be able to move on. Haley and Brooke have talked a lot about love and finding the right one and Brooke clearly wants to find it but I think she is still hurting and doesn't let all of her heart in in just to protect herself. She needs to find happiness though and she is getting there by th support and love she gets. She has tons of people who care for, she just needs to see it and try and get past he hurting.

Old 12-04-2004, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Felix is such an ass anymore. Him and Brooke are the same person. A really sweet and sensitive soul who has just been hiding and acting like idiots because they were scared and really lonely inside. My forever couple will always be BL but I have become a Brooke shipper whore as well. Lucas, Nathan, Felix, Mouth, Jake, Tim. Anyone really.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, Brooke has definitely been protecting herself and I would have too if I had gone through the cheating thing. Lucas and Peyton were two of the people she prob trusted the most so it's understandable for Brooke to put up a front and pretend ike she is over it because she must have been really hurt, which she showed. I ship Brooke with Lucas, Mouth and Felix. Well, anyone but Nathan really.

Old 12-04-2004, 03:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Callalily
I don't think Felix is such an ass anymore. Him and Brooke are the same person. A really sweet and sensitive soul who has just been hiding and acting like idiots because they were scared and really lonely inside. My forever couple will always be BL but I have become a Brooke shipper whore as well. Lucas, Nathan, Felix, Mouth, Jake, Tim. Anyone really.
i agree with you!! Felix is starting to grow on me!! sO cute
but im always gonna be a brucas shipper

"I wasn't at all surprised to hear about Chad and Sophia's engagement. If you spend anytime with them you know this is not some teen romance. They fit together like old shoes. It's a good thing ."
-->Craig Sheffer

Congrats to Chad and Sophia
Old 12-05-2004, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too! Brucas is in my heart forever.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:54 AM
Addicted Fan

brucas

"I wasn't at all surprised to hear about Chad and Sophia's engagement. If you spend anytime with them you know this is not some teen romance. They fit together like old shoes. It's a good thing ."
-->Craig Sheffer

Congrats to Chad and Sophia
Old 12-05-2004, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great Chadfan!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread