Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2004, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Where should Brooke go from here?

Well, I don't really like how they have treated Brooke but I'm glad she has gotten more scenes now. The thing is though, I didn't like how they made her out to be a drunk and now she sorta has three guys, if you count Mouth. Brooke hasn't been very happy and she got her heart broken last season and well, I'm not even sure she is over that yet even though she seems to be. I wish she'd get a litte more happiness because she deserves it. As for which guy she should be with... I'd had to go with Lucas because I still love them.

What do you think though? Where should she go in this season?

Old 12-02-2004, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think she needs to rebuild her confidence again, because in the beggining of the first season she was so sure of herself that it made her really strong. I think Felix can help her do that, because I think he'll be able to mend her heart...I don't want to see her with Lucas right now because he hurt her too much and all can't be forgiven and forgotten like that. I want to see her get a job maybe, because she totally needs the money!

So basically I want the strong Brooke again, and in a relationship with Felix to make her feel safe Because she deserves that...
Old 12-02-2004, 08:26 PM
Banned

I hope they develop Brooke on her own for awhile and that Brooke and Lucas become friends and then lovers with a good foundation.
Old 12-02-2004, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I am definitely hoping for more from Brooke's storyline. She was kind of ignored first and now they have full attention on her for awhile but still, I wish they would give her something that makes her happy and she did seem happier than in a long time in the last ep.

Old 12-02-2004, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Tarhiliel
I think she needs to rebuild her confidence again, because in the beggining of the first season she was so sure of herself that it made her really strong. I think Felix can help her do that, because I think he'll be able to mend her heart...I don't want to see her with Lucas right now because he hurt her too much and all can't be forgiven and forgotten like that. I want to see her get a job maybe, because she totally needs the money!

So basically I want the strong Brooke again, and in a relationship with Felix to make her feel safe Because she deserves that...
I agree witht that. I actually could see Brooke with Felix too and I think it's pretty interesting what we got to see in the last ep between them. We really didn't know much about Felix but he did open up completely and let all his walls down, which I think was good for both of them. To get it out in the open. I agree about the fact that Brooke needs to rebuild her confidence. She was hurt badly last season and she needs to start over.

Old 12-02-2004, 08:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't even watch the show, but I'd like to see Brooke ditch both Lucas and Felix and hook-up with Nathan, especially since Haley's developed a thing for musicians......still can't get over that. Hilarious.

Yeah, anyway. She deserves better than a Power Ranger who can't act, and Lucas belongs to me so...who's left? Nathan.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 12-02-2004, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No! There is Mouth and Skills and anyone, hell even Keith.(Okay, JK) Not Nathan though. I'll protect N/H with my life and I don't want anymore dramas.

Old 12-02-2004, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

heeey, Nathan has to be with PEYTON, okay ??? And Haley can go with Chris or be with Luke. But our Brookie has to be with Felix IMO...they look super cute together
Old 12-02-2004, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

My opinion...

Brooke needs to do whatever makes her happy. As long as she's happy, I'm happy. She's got to learn that before she finds out what she truly wants and what makes her truly happy bad things are going to happen. She'll get disappointed and maybe her heart will get broken but that's all part of the plan and her journey to being a self confident girl that is happy with her life away from drama. She also needs to realize that she's just in high school and more things will come her way and guys will come and go. I think she needs to focus on herself right now and her friends.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Like Ciera I just want Brooke happy

Personally I want Brooke to tell Felix she isn't ready for a relationship yet and Him, Lucas (who has yet to reveal his feelings to her), and Mouth can all pine for her all season while she develops great friendships with Lucas and Mouth. Tim, Nathan, Vegas, skillz, and perhaps Jake will all wonder what the fuss is about and chase after her as well. At season's end Brooke will make her choice which of course will be Lucas since they have the same heart. She'll set Mouth up with Bevin and they'll become a great couple. I also want her and Haley's friendship to get stronger.

I know all of it will never happen but it'd be must see tv for me

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 12-02-2004, 11:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PuReDrEaMeR05
My opinion...

Brooke needs to do whatever makes her happy. As long as she's happy, I'm happy. She's got to learn that before she finds out what she truly wants and what makes her truly happy bad things are going to happen. She'll get disappointed and maybe her heart will get broken but that's all part of the plan and her journey to being a self confident girl that is happy with her life away from drama. She also needs to realize that she's just in high school and more things will come her way and guys will come and go. I think she needs to focus on herself right now and her friends.
Yeah, what she said. I just wanted to add some wishful thinking to the thread. N/B exists only in my mind, and I'm fine with that. But Brooke don't need anybody to make her anything or do anything for her. She's perfect as she is...she just needs to find that out.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 12-03-2004, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I am with you Ciera. Right now I like Brooke with Lucas or Felix. Which ever one doesn't break her heart. She has had to go through enough.
Old 12-03-2004, 05:13 AM
Elite Fan

Honestly, the propping up of all the female characters by their possible romantic entanglements is starting to bug me. I realize the show is a teen drama, which means teen romance is going to be a major thing, but Brooke's constant need for male attention bugs me a tad. She's a VERY strong character all on her own, they don't need to give her a crutch, like Felix for example. While I find them cute together, the foundation really kind of sucked for a lasting relationship.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 12-03-2004, 05:29 AM
Addicted Fan

in the first season, i loved brooke with lucas. But now, i kinda like brooke to be with felix! felix looks like he really loves brooke

"I wasn't at all surprised to hear about Chad and Sophia's engagement. If you spend anytime with them you know this is not some teen romance. They fit together like old shoes. It's a good thing ."
-->Craig Sheffer

Congrats to Chad and Sophia
Old 12-03-2004, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just be honest Cas and say you want Brooke to have hot lesbian love with Peyton. LOL.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread