Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2008, 11:45 AM
New Fan

Spoilers or not

Hey girls i live in Germany and i would like to know if it's true what i have read
in the site:http://lounge.cwtv.com/showthread.php?t=184832
So then Soph comes over and by that point every bl fan in the place had one and knew Chad signed mine. So a girl hands hers up for soph and she gets ready to sign and then reads it. And says I'm sorry I won't sign this. so another BLer gets me to the front so I can give her the band. I hand it to her and say this is from the BL girls at FF. She says "thank you" So I knew she knew about the dollhouse so I said " you know we have your dollhouse" and she said "yea I heard about that and while we appreciate your support the reason I am able to be friends with this guy (points to chad whos two fans away giving her a death glare and a (SHUT UP ) look) is because Brucas is over we wont be revisiting But really thanks for this" (she also wrote Leyton! on a Brucas t-shirt that a fan made and asked her to sign and said there now it's even)

Then I got to him handed him the bracelet and I said "This is from the girls from FF and I already got the spcheal from soph(which I know he heard anyway)" and he laughed and whispered in my ear (DONT YOU WORRY) and then the guy taking the pics was like Say cheese and we both turned to the camera and then I started walking away and chad was like "hey" and I turned back to him and he goes "she may give you the spcheal but I NEVER will"
Old 05-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

You canĀ“t open a thread without the permission of the mods on this board.

And yes that story is true. You can go to the BL spoiler thread and read more about it!
Old 05-01-2008, 11:50 AM
New Fan

thank you

I don't hope it's true and i want to know if someone know if the myspace about chophia with angies stories was created ?

Thank you girl , i was so happy yo to know this amazing forum
Old 05-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

theres a thread for these type of questions and new threads arent to be opened for something like that ,they are meant to be asked on the thread of that topic

As for the myspace its for cs fans and the cs threads opening gives info on that but as I say you need to post on the threads not post your answer on a separate thread as its not really allowed

just wanted to give the heads up on that
You give me strenght to carry on
avie by cami
Old 05-01-2008, 12:16 PM
New Fan

Spoilers or not

Hey girls i live in Germany and i want to know if it's true when i have read in this site:I think Sophia was very unprofessional with this fan encounter - The CW Lounge - Message Boards

So then Soph comes over and by that point every bl fan in the place had one and knew Chad signed mine. So a girl hands hers up for soph and she gets ready to sign and then reads it. And says I'm sorry I won't sign this. so another BLer gets me to the front so I can give her the band. I hand it to her and say this is from the BL girls at FF. She says "thank you" So I knew she knew about the dollhouse so I said " you know we have your dollhouse" and she said "yea I heard about that and while we appreciate your support the reason I am able to be friends with this guy (points to chad whos two fans away giving her a death glare and a (SHUT UP ) look) is because Brucas is over we wont be revisiting But really thanks for this" (she also wrote Leyton! on a Brucas t-shirt that a fan made and asked her to sign and said there now it's even)

Then I got to him handed him the bracelet and I said "This is from the girls from FF and I already got the spcheal from soph(which I know he heard anyway)" and he laughed and whispered in my ear (DONT YOU WORRY) and then the guy taking the pics was like Say cheese and we both turned to the camera and then I started walking away and chad was like "hey" and I turned back to him and he goes "she may give you the spcheal but I NEVER will"

Thank you for answer me girl and i hope it's not true
Old 05-01-2008, 12:17 PM
New Fan

Spoilers or not

Hey girls i live in Germany and i want to know if it's true when i have read in this site:I think Sophia was very unprofessional with this fan encounter - The CW Lounge - Message Boards

Thank you for answer me girl and i hope it's not true
Closed Thread   Post New Thread