Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2015, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not sure she's really pregnant? Chad never solidly confirmed with a Yes. He just stated family planning was in the cards. The media threw down the pregnancy card when he got engaged to Kenzie. I assume they are doing the same since he randomly decided to get married? I hope she isn't pregnant. I feel as though he does good to take care of himself. I feel bad saying that but really. I feel like he himself can't honestly look at his choices and say he is proud of any of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by night changes (View Post)
I don't know what to say or think, to be honest. I just feel bad for him. His life is a mess.
It truly is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
Sophia doesn't give a F* and I'm pretty sure she's laughing if she has seen it lol.
She's probably thankful she dodged such a bullet.
Nicole | Icon
Old 01-21-2015, 10:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe this baby is the best thing that could ever happen to Chad.

I think that this is going to put things in his life in perspective. I would hate to think that he'd be the type of man that would continue all this "alleged" behavior knowing full and well he has a pregnant wife at home.

And in the 50/50 chance he has a daughter, I hope he raises he her to seek out a man who has made better life choices than him. And to hope that no man would ever do to his daughter what he's done to the list of girls he's been with.

The same goes for if he has a son. I would hope that he would raise his son to think it's ok to treat a woman that you're supposed to love with such disrespect.

It's a shame that in times like this when you're supposed to want to congratulate people and be happy for them that this is the reaction that you get.

The reaction people have had on social media is the same thing that we've all said here.

Chad's done this to himself and he's got nobody to blame but himself for his actions. I'm sure he thought he'd come out of 2005/2006 looking like a rose and here it is 10 years later and the public opinion of him hasn't changed. I mean what does that even say about him?

And can you imagine 10+ years from now when his child starts leaning how to Google stuff.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

You make great points. I feel bad judging him like that. At one point in time I adored him. I just hate seeing the roads he has endlessly taken over and over. I want to see him do well in life, and as you said maybe this will be the answer for him.

I saw a meme that said "Dad's look at your daughter, and think of her dating a man like you. Did you smile? No. Then change" Hopefully this will make him into a better man and human being.

Hopefully by the time his child can google things about his father he has done enough to redeem himself, he can proudly say "That was then, this is now. I'm a changed man"
Nicole | Icon
Old 01-25-2015, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hello all, Stephie and I talked recently about the direction this thread has been going in and we decided that we need to reiterate the rules .. and make sure this thread continues on as it should, with tons of positive energy! So here we go;

this is what this thread IS:
the Chad/Sophia relationship appreciation thread is a place to discuss Chad MM and Sophia Bush's past relationship/marriage. Although it's been years since their
relationship has ended a lot of us still reminisce and still 'love' their love [from that
time] because we could see how much in love they were and how cute they were
with each other, and how Sophia would attend many of Chad's events with him and etc.
Therefore, this thread lives on with animations, arts, and many many adorable photos! And this is all great, although Chad is making many different maybe even weird life choices that apparently many of his fans and fans of OTH are not agreeing with it doesn't give us the right to come into this thread, especially because this isn't just a Chad MM thread, and bash him non-stop and judge his life choices. I don't know all the jist of what's going on in his life and I will say the minute we all found out about the reason for the divorce: yes I was annoyed and was no longer a fan of his. But I do still appreciate their cute moments and the love they had for each other at the time. Not once do I have to mention any of his current life choices in this thread especially because they do not involve Sophia.
so this leads into...

this is what this thread is NOT:
we are not here to bash their relationship, that's #1. This is a place for appreciation discussion only. Second, there should be no discussion or any mention of ex gf's or current gf, wife, baby mama, drama of any sorts.
There was such drama about him and the closing of his board here on a few
months back and the energy on that board was so freaken negative, and that's another thing Stephie and I do not want for this thread let alone for the board.
We want to keep this a happy and nostalgic thread on the board. We really do not need any negativity or speculation on his current relationship on this thread. That has nothing to do with Sophia or with Sophia&Chad's [past] relationship.
When we start talking about his past love life/current love life it does no good for
the thread or the board, and it brings a lot of animosity and negativity. It's not fair to his current gf, wife, whatever at the moment either, regardless of how we feel about him or his life choices. No mention of his future child is necessary, that is incredibly inappropriate.
I was surprised with the amount of backlash in this thread - it's definitely not necessary and if we can't keep the thread clean, with Sophia&Chad only, then we won't have a Chad&Sophia appreciation thread.

that is all.
we just really wanted to get this message out there, thanks for reading and understanding babes

Old 01-26-2015, 12:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Very well put. I think we all come and post things out of anger and we shouldn't. I probably shouldn't have said that I laughed when I found out. I am sorry for that.

I guess it's just hard to see someone like Sophia who I have loved and admired since I was a teenager be hurt the way that she was. But that's not what the focus should be on, it's not what this thread is about.

But looking back it was really beautiful seeing what they had and how in love that they were. They were a really beautiful couple.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

They were beautiful
Old 07-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

wish we got to see these two in another show or movie again..

♥Brooke&Lucas♥|♥Britney&Justin♥|♥Buffy&Angel♥|♥Ryan&Rachel♥|♥Ricky&Amy♥|♥Rory&Logan♥|
Old 07-06-2015, 12:52 PM
Total Fan

The old days...

Old 07-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww i those photos!
Old 07-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting those cute pictures.
Old 09-23-2015, 12:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Sophia posted a picture on her instagram in celebration of One Tree Hill's anniversary from the 100th episode where they cut the cake and she's next to Chad and put the captio #OG5. It makes me so happy and surprised to see she posted a picture with Chad in it and she tagged him

https://instagram.com/p/7-7vvQjiM8/?taken-by=sophiabush

Chad posted the same picture and put Sophia's name as a hashtag too! Edit: I don't think that is Chad's actual instagram..wonder if Sophia knows that

https://instagram.com/p/7-zmQujZoV/?...ichaelmurray15

♥Brooke&Lucas♥|♥Britney&Justin♥|♥Buffy&Angel♥|♥Ryan&Rachel♥|♥Ricky&Amy♥|♥Rory&Logan♥|
Old 12-05-2015, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

Goodness i havent been here in forevor,actually not even on ff at all lol ,its so strange as few years ago i was always on here .got so many memories of being on this thread and the great friendships i made anyways some photos for the thread

You give me strenght to carry on
avie by cami
Old 12-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG Jules!

It's Steph! (I was brooke80 back then! )
Old 12-06-2015, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jules!!!! You came!
Old 12-06-2015, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
OMG Jules!

It's Steph! (I was brooke80 back then! )
haha hey hun hows you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leonie~ (View Post)
Jules!!!! You came!
yeah after your message i figuired id come vist
You give me strenght to carry on
avie by cami
Closed Thread   Post New Thread