Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Soulmates {Chad ♥ Sophia} #410: Because Chad's favorite BL moment is the one when him and Sophia became friends.

"Because I Will Always Wear My Broken Heart On My Sleeve."

• Please avoid discussing or mentioning Kenzie in this thread.
  • Please don't post private pictures here as we don't do that out of respect for both Chad and Sophia and their relationship, if you have a private picture you would like to share with the CS girls please do so via PM.

Thank You

It's funny to watch them.
They say they're not in love, but they have such chemistry.
It's only a matter of time until they realize that they belong together

It's not who you spend
the most time with,
its who you have the best memories with.

{the special two}

I've hardly been outside my room in days,
'cause I don't feel that I deserve the sunshine's rays.
The darkness helped until the whiskey wore away,
And it was then I realize the conscience never fades.
When you're young you have this image of your life:
That you'll be scrupulous and one day even make a wife.
And you make boundaries you'd never dream to cross,
And if you happen to you wake completely lost.
But I will fight for you, be sure that
I will fight until we're the special two once again.

And we will only need each other, we'll bleed together,
Our hands will not be taught to hold another's,
When we're the special two.
And we could only see each other, we'll bleed together,
These arms will not be taught to need another,
'Cause we were the special two.

I remember someone old once said to me:
"That lies will lock you up with truth the only key."
But I was comfortable and warm inside my shell,
And couldn't see this place would soon become my hell.
So is it better to tell and hurt or lie to save their face?
Well I guess the answer is don't do it in the first place.
I know I'm not deserving of your trust from you right now,
But if by chance you change your mind you know I will not let you down
'cause we were the special two, and we'll be again.

And we will only need each other, we'll bleed together,
Our hands will not be taught to hold another's,
When we're the special two.
And we could only see each other, we'll bleed together,
These arms will not be taught to need another,
'Cause we were the special two.

I step outside my mind's eye's for a minute.
And I look over me like a doctor looking for disease,
Or something that could ease the pain.
But nothing cures the hurt you, you bring on by yourself,
Just remembering, just remembering how we were...

When we would only need each other, we'd bleed together,
Our hands would not be taught to hold another's,
We were the special two.
And we could only see each other, we'd bleed together,
These arms would not be taught to need another,
'Cause we're the special two.

They still want each other.
They still need each other more than anything in the world.
They're just taking a long time to figure it all out.

It's undeniable
That boy & that girl,
it's true love
Old 11-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

They're so awesome and when they're together, it's like... your eyes are peeled to them. Don't worry if you stare bc a lot of ppl stare @ them when they're together. LOL. Soemtimes they'd even be on opposite sides of the room, and 1 would look, then the other, then the other again, then the other... and then they'd catch eyes real quick and look away. I remember 1 time during like 306-307 when they did that [the eppy when Brooke was trying to get Luke back] and she was talking to Hil and he was over there on his cell by crew members, and they kept glancing @ e/o, and when they caught eyes, Sophia jerked away real quick and whispered somethign in Hilarie's ear and Hil just tilted her head and her eyes got really big and Sophia just nodded like crazy w/a smile. I was closer to Chad than her on that part but I could just tell there was something giddy going on.

Bridg told me in S3 where Brooke is kissing Chris Keller in the bleachers [Luke's imagination], they dont show Sophia's face, bc she was really broken up to kiss a guy in front of him bc even though they were split up at the time, and it was upsetting her. [Bridg is Soph's stand in.]
She also told me that also in 317 in the "rescue eachother" scene, after he says good to know she's here, she goes, "I am here...we both are." Well his line was suppossed to be, "I know that. I know that." But he improved instead and said, "I know. ..It's good being here... especially with you." That was not scripted. And you can see they're both choked up in that one as well. Chad almost starts crying and has to close his eyes, and Sophia swallows really hard when he says that and shuts her eyes too, and almost flubs on her lines. :] And the lines following that, you can just see how their reactions are different. Oh and that kiss in 317 was not scripted! She flops up her hand bc it surprised her that Chad was that in the moment.

I'll tell you though on the S3 finale when they did their final dance, Sophia had to break from that shot several occassions and walk off set bc she was crying so much. And if you look closely when he pulls her closely, she breaths in bc she's trying not to cry. Then they break away and you can see both of them chocking up. Look closely into their eyes. You'll see it. Also, that wasn't scripted for him to pull her closer. I asked Ian about that and he told me that whole thigng was in fact scripted differently, but they let them improv it. And Annissa, her makeup artist that day is a good friend and she told me that Soph was inside the trailer saying stuff like, "How can I act when this feels so real to me??"

During 403 when she's sitting on the bench and he goes, "You know what, Brooke? You broke up with me... but I thought we'd atleast be friends" and walks away? Well during 1 take, he got up to walk away and he tripped over his shoe! And she busts out laughing and goes "My God, you're such a clumsy @$$!" And he gets really red and goes back to retake it and while they were measuring, he'd stick his tounge out at her and make her laugh and she smacked his leg and said, "Do it again and I'm chopping it off!" and he goes, "Ooh" and covers his pants and she smacked his arm and said, "I meant your tounge. Gosh!" and he said something under his breath like. "You never had complaints about it before" or something to that effect and everyone around me busted out laughing bc she just smiled and looked down and said, "Okkk shut up now..."

Also in the eppy where Brooke is trying to get him back, and she asks him to the thing at school, she'd jump up to him and shout "Lucas" and a few shots he'd actually reach out and hug her and they'd be like "Chad, don't hug her, you're not suppossed to hug" and they kept having to reshoot it. They had a lot of smiles through that too.
Yeah honestly, I haven't spoken of this scene yet but that's one of my fav scenes bc THAT is the way that they really look at eachother when they're on set still. They do those simple smiles, those hugs, everything. That's the way they hug goodbye, that's everything. And the "we'll just have to wait and see" was unscripted as well.

During the finale when we all shot outside [trying not to give spoilers away!] but there was a scene involving Chad/Hil walking out while Soph/Lee were fixin to walk in and we shot at different angles for this, different places where they'd walk by e/o and when they wouldn't, and when we shot when they'd walk by e/o, 1 part Chad reached out his hand and touched Sophia's as he was walking by her and she looked over her shoulder and smiled at him and he winked at her.

Old 11-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

A Fateful Intervention - by brucasfan3/Morgan
It was summer in New York. The sun was shining brightly above the clear blue skies and a scorching heat rested over the Big Apple.

Manhattan was in the middle of yet another record breaking heatwave and it felt like almost all of the city was half naked; people upon people pranced around up and down Times Square and through Columbus Circle in shorts and tank tops.

Stores were full of their scamming deals and Canal street was full of it’s tacky, but cheap street vendors.

One brunette woman stood out, as she walked the concrete sidewalks of the Manhattan streets, confidently and with such a stunning grace about her.

more

Meant To Be - by allim227/Allison
You ever had a moment of pure déja-vu, a moment that brings you back to a certain place or a certain moment in your life. I am having one of those right now. I’m standing here in the middle of this almost empty soundstage and I can’t help but remember on of the first times I was here. Actually I remember the first time I was here with her.

*FLASHBACK*

“Alright everybody, I want you to meet the girl I’ve been telling you about, this is Sophia Bush everybody.” Mark says as Sophia starts making her rounds being introduced to cast and crew.

“Hey Sophia I’m Chad, pleasure to meet you.” I say and her personality is already infectious.

“Hey Chad, nice to meet you too, nice to meet all of you guys, I can’t believe I’m here.” She says and you can tell that she’s confident yet nervous.

“I’m pretty sure we all feel the same way, it’s kind of a surreal feeling.” James says as he is introduced to Sophia as well.

more

{the past}
[409]

Last edited by *Stephie*; 11-05-2012 at 04:13 PM
Old 11-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

tftnt

"It feels damn good, at 31, to finally feel so comfortable in my skin!" - Sophia Bush
I'm Roby avie by me
Old 11-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome!
Old 11-06-2012, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

tftnt

love that pic! Haven't seen it before.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's such a cute picture.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

^ it was their "honeymoon"

"It feels damn good, at 31, to finally feel so comfortable in my skin!" - Sophia Bush
I'm Roby avie by me
Old 11-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Tftnt the title
They were so sexy at that premiere

Zayn Malik is my son.
~Zohra~ icon : Cereal Killer
Old 11-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome!
Old 11-08-2012, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

they were

That is my fave C/S event, they were just so affectionate with each other throughout
Old 11-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

same! they looked amazing and so damn in love!

I'm Roby avie by me
Old 11-09-2012, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I can't remember for sure, but wasn't that the first event they went to after they got married?
Old 11-09-2012, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

you are probably right

this pic!

I'm Roby avie by me
Old 11-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

awwww
Closed Thread   Post New Thread