Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2008, 09:38 AM
New Fan

SOPHIA's birthday project =)

alright so i decided to postt his on here too but i also posted it on the cwtv message boards
im organizing a HUGE project for sophia's birthday (which is july 8th) its part scrapbook (because she loves scrapbooking) and part dvd... the scrapbook is going to have pages of all the movies shes done and all the seasons of one tree hill and what not its also going to have pages of pictures with her and fans. At the back of the scrapbook i would like to include 26 fan letters to sophia.
as for th dvd, there will probably be two or i might combine them i havent decided yet. One is going to be of all fan-made character videos for anyone character she has done (not just brooke it could be grace or october, or whoever else you can think of) or they could just be videos of sophia in general. The second dvd is going to be of fans wishing her a happy brithday in any creative way you can think of. You can write it on the sidewalk and lay down next to it.. or write a rap, or just scream it with a bunch of your friends, anyhting crazy or funny or sweet that you can think of, esepcially if english isnt your first language i think it would be really cool for her to have people from everywhere.

tons of people are asking what they can do to help... so....
--i have two contests going.. one is for the videos, one is for the letters. Both close on may 30th ( i might extend that though) but the sooner everything gets in the better. You can pm me for my email for the letter or the link to the video contest. (or just go to my youtube channel its laynemorgan)
--we are in dseperate need of pictures of sophia with fans. Anyone that met her at the airport in wilmington the week of the game, those pictures would be a huge help, also any other time. If you know anyone who ahs pictures like that or you have pictures like that PLEASE let me know. The ones with fan in them are the most important. Also any other cool pictures feel free to pm me and i will give you my email adress to send them to me
--lastly, any ideas you have are more than welcome we need as much fans getting together on this one to really show her how we can all come together from everywhere just to kind of thank her.

oh and p.s there is going to be a contributors page in the back of the scrapbook with the names ages and hometowns of everyone who submits somehting, so you will go on that if you do

(yeah so this is wicked long so im going to shut up now lol )THANKS SO MUCH!
Old 05-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

this is a really awesome idea especially the dvd!! I would love to participate
Old 05-11-2008, 10:00 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Miranda* (View Post)
this is a really awesome idea especially the dvd!! I would love to participate
okay you can pm me if you want any of my contactt information... we are in need of some fan letters for the letter contest if you would like to send one.. we also really need some dvds of fans saying happy birthday to her or pictures of her with fans.. those are our three biggest priorities right now so let me know if theres anyhting you can do or want to do or any other ideas you have.. and spread the word! we are looking to get as many sophia fans together as possible!
Old 05-11-2008, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

aww really great I might participate
but the only thing I can do is some writing I guess
Old 05-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Such a wonderful idea.. I might participate

icon made by the
lovely Josie2288
Old 05-11-2008, 10:30 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Leonie (View Post)
aww really great I might participate
but the only thing I can do is some writing I guess
trust me the letters are the most important part so please do write! pm me if you want my email adress to send me one
Old 05-11-2008, 10:31 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleymarie (View Post)
Such a wonderful idea.. I might participate
you should... ew are trying to get as many fans as possible involved because we figured it woudl be kind of inspiring to show her how many people from all over can coem together to jsut kind of thank her... so pm me if you want to send something
Old 05-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

great idea!!
I'll try and make a video and also write something.
It might not be right now though as I'm quite busy with school, but i'll get to it very soon.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

aww great Lucie
Old 05-11-2008, 10:41 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lucie* (View Post)
great idea!!
I'll try and make a video and also write something.
It might not be right now though as I'm quite busy with school, but i'll get to it very soon.
graet thanks you should definatley try.. its not hurry at all.. the more i get the better
Old 05-11-2008, 10:49 AM
New Fan

oh and by the way guys, my name is layne and im from MA... figured i would just kind of introduce myself lol
Old 05-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hi Layne Im Leonie
Old 05-11-2008, 10:59 AM
New Fan

haha hey leonie where are you from?
Old 05-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Supreme Fan

I decided, I wanna have part in this.

I'm going to write something..

icon made by the
lovely Josie2288