Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2008, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

I think you are right Rosie

I am still so amazed about the fact that she was so sweet to her fans on the signing.I knew she would be sweet but to read about her going to those heights for her fans just really blew me away.
You just can´t but not love this girl
Old 01-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah Sam that's what i was thinking Even Kelly loves her...she kept tellng her on the interview that she looked adorable

Well Rosie is right. It's so difficult not to love her

• • era • • [icon]
Old 01-21-2008, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

I know The minute Soph walks into the room,I think both men and women can´t keep their eyes off of her.She really looked amazing at Regis and Kelly.Everything about her was just glowing.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's an article about Sophia

Quote:
SOPHIA BUSH - BUSH NURSES KNEE AFTER SNOWBOARDING ACCIDENT

Actress SOPHIA BUSH is nursing a severely bruised knee after injuring herself snowboarding. The One Tree Hill star, a newcomer to snowboarding, was holidaying in Whistler, Colorado earlier this month (Jan08) when she took on a slope way beyond her capabilities. She says, "I'm learning to snowboard. I was prepared for the cold with all the layers (of clothing), but the layers didn't help me so much when I ran into the mountain. I landed on part of my knee. I fell on Blackholm (Mountain). "It was my own fault because I took a (skiing) lesson the first day and my instructor told me, 'Don't let your friends take you up the mountain tomorrow, because they're going to try and take you down runs that you're not ready for.' "I went up to Whistler with a couple of guys from work - one of our stunt guys, Paul Johannson, and James Lafferty. And (reality TV star) Stephen Colletti was supposed to come with us, but he'd really hurt his shoulder the week before. So he's going, 'Be careful, it's really icy because it's so cold. Don't fall.' "I'm like, 'I'm not going to hurt myself!' Cut to me laying in this pile on the mountain and I landed just on my knee. "And I had all these little kids from ski school going by - and they're four - and they're shooting around me and I'm thinking, 'This is so humiliating.'" But Bush is grateful that her injury is on the mend. She adds, "Today's the first day that I actually don't have two knee caps (on one knee) and the bruising has gone down a lot."

source

• • era • • [icon]

Last edited by where we belong; 01-22-2008 at 08:23 AM
Old 01-21-2008, 04:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/01...onday-morning/

On JJ, again!
Life Goes On But I'm Gone
Cause I Die, Without you.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

She is just flawless. She's so charming at the interview.

"I like to think of Brooke as a loveable mess." Soooo cute!

That and her little flirty look when she said "Hmm older than me".

I'm in love.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow she looks amazing in those pics I love her hair & make up
Old 01-22-2008, 03:35 AM
Master Fan

she's great in those pics!

I loved her R&K interview I just watched it she's amazing always fun to atch and so sweet and nice with everyone!
Old 01-22-2008, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's the CW11 News interview. Thanks to aless888

YouTube - Sophia's interview on The CW news 1/22/08

• • era • • [icon]
Old 01-22-2008, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

she looks great I love the way she wears her hair
Old 01-22-2008, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

for the CW11 interview

Thanks a lot for it I am gonna watch it now

And I agree Leo,I think her hair is more beautiful than ever now.I did love her long hair and especially when she wore it a bit curly but now the more I see her short hair the more I love it.I think it fits her bc it doesn´t hide her face now

eta: Just saw it and once again she cracks me up,seriously.How she explains that her and her friends go online and look at the pics of them and make fun of each other Gotta love this girl But she did say she went on a couple of dinner dates but I guess none worked out for her so far
Old 01-22-2008, 09:47 AM
Banned

And when she said I haven't had to makeout with any this season let alone four guys!
Old 01-22-2008, 11:30 AM
Banned

This article is so cute!!!!
Celebrity news and entertainment from In Touch Weekly

Sophia Bush, secret 90210 fan

She's a star of a hit TV show, but One Tree Hill's Sophia Bush can admit to being a teenybopper fan herself. "My dad is a big advertising and beauty photographer... and I could go into work and get to sit behind the camera and watch all these people that I idolized," Sophia tells In Touch in an exclusive interview. "I remember when I was young, meeting the whole cast of Beverly Hills, 90210 and just looking at Jennie Garth and being like, 'Oh my God!'" As for how she spends her time and with whom, Sophia hangs out with her co-stars. "James [Lafferty] is one of my best friends," she says. "Me and James and Paul Johansson were all just up in Whistler, snowboarding together, and I busted my knee on Blackcomb. It definitely earned me some street cred with the boys! Paul was like, 'You're a tough cookie, Soph!' and James was like, 'You're kinda gangsta!'" As for how she plans on spending Valentine's Day this year, Sophia, who says she's not dating anyone special, reveals the unique way she celebrates the romantic holiday. "One of my favorite things to do on Valentine's Day is send cards to all of my girlfriends. As men come and go, your girls are always there," says Sophia. "And those ladies are my insides, they're my everything, so they always get cards from me on Valentine's Day!"
Old 01-22-2008, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Oh that article is so sweet.Thanks Rosie
How cute is it that she went to work with her dad?
And I so agree with her about the girlfriends thing.Nothing is more true.Your girls are always there no matter what And she seriously couldn´t be any cuter even if she tried,with the cards thing
Old 01-22-2008, 12:03 PM
Banned

Girl World rules!
I love this too.
Gotta say I love this quote for so many reasons.
Sophia hangs out with her co-stars. "James [Lafferty] is one of my best friends," she says. "Me and James and Paul Johansson were all just up in Whistler, snowboarding together, and I busted my knee on Blackcomb. It definitely earned me some street cred with the boys! Paul was like, 'You're a tough cookie, Soph!' and James was like, 'You're kinda gangsta!'"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread