Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2005, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Sophia/Brooke in 'TTTLANCB' and 'The Leavers Dance'

During this seamless 2-hour Season Finale of "One Tree Hill," things heat up between Lucas and Brooke after they head to New York for an overnight stay with Haley. Nathan and Deb conspire to desert Dan for good, leading to an explosive conclusion when he discovers their plan.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

No thoughts?

Mine come tomorrow, right now I need bed!
Old 05-24-2005, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm well, I was disappointed in the ep. I was expecting more and I was waiting for this big secret that would shock the hell out of me but that never happened. Sophia did an awesome job though when she was crying in the end and it really got to me. I'm coming back with thought later when I re-watched it.

Old 05-24-2005, 11:44 PM
Elite Fan

I liked it, but I'm not a Brucas fan so that left me with a little bit of a less enthusiastic take on things. Quite a few cute Brooke/Peyton moments, which of course is my favorite part of any episode I just adore Hilarie and Sophia's chemistry as pals, really comes across on screen. And in that same vein it was nice seeing a Haley/Brooke scene after so long too.

But yeah, Sophia totally broke my heart with the tears at the end of the episode.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 05-25-2005, 07:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

I hope Brooke's time away for the summer helps her clear her head and sort through all of the emotions she had when she left Tree Hill. She's grown so much as a person this season and I really hope she continues to be strong. I really hope this time away makes her realize that Lucas isn't the guy for her because I don't think he is. She deserves better, IMO.

I loved the Brooke/Chris scene. It was so light compared to everything else in the episode.

As usual, Sophia was amazing. The last scene was especially moving.

Lisa
Old 05-25-2005, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really loved the episode! Even though the BL and JP was sad they both had the best moments ever. And I am so happy Haley came back. And Dan!

And Brooke/Sophia was on fire ever more than usual last night!
Old 05-26-2005, 12:41 AM
New Fan

I think my two favorite Sophia moment's last night were-

When Chris was playing the guitar in the room, and she said the whole, "Brooke Davis thinks Chris Keller can self-serve Chris Keller..." and then the part where she was like "I can't breathe. There's no room with Chris' EGO!" I was dying laughing. I kept re-watching it because Brooke just makes me laugh.

Then the last scene between Brooke and Lucas when they pull away from the hug and then Lucas kisses her. That moment right before they kiss, Sophia looks absolutely AMAZING! The love in their eyes...gosh. So sweet.

Sophia looked so gorgeous last night in every scene. She was the one who blew the episode out of the water. She brings so much to the show!
Old 09-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

I guess my fav. Sophia scenes were at 1.06 eppy LOL she was adorable
but generaly I love every eppy with her and when I'm watching OTH I'm just always waiting when Brookie will show up
Old 09-10-2006, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

woah, here i was thinking this was a new thread, til i saw the date
I was reading the ep description and couldnt figure out what was going on..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread