Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2005, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sophia/Brooke in Like You Like an Arsonist episode discussion.(5th of October)

Originally aired: Wednesday October 5, 2005 on WB
Episode #46

Quote:
In this longly awaited season 3 premiere, we finally discover Dan's faith after the fire. Besides the situation with his father, Nathan also has to deal with Haley's reappearance to Tree Hill and the future of their relationship. Meanwhile, Peyton tries to find the truth about the mysterious woman who pretends to be her mother. Also, Lucas looks forward to Brooke's return after a summer apart.
I am so freaking excited about this episode! It's not long now until we see Brooke on our screens again. What are you guys expecting from this ep?
→ 182

Old 10-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wish i could say that i LOVED the ep but really i just liked it..it was ok, more for the reason that they didn't show that much of brooke in the show, so that sorta sucked...and for some reason i don't know if any of you notice this but there were to many FREAKING COMMERICALS!!!...my god they showed more ads then they did of the show...well thats my rant

P.S. did any one notice in the previews of next weeks when lucas confronts brooke at the beach party and tells her "I'll prove to you that i'm all you need"... next week i think i'm going to like it more
Old 10-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

I actually REALLY enjoyed this episode. I think it was ten times better than last season's premiere. Brooke/Sophia was AWESOME...as usual!
Old 10-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought this episode was Perfection all the way around. My two couples shined as well as my number one girl! She was so cute, funny, and amazingly beautiful. Her hair, clothes, everything! Going to watch again and write more tomorrow!
Old 10-06-2005, 04:17 AM
New Fan

Loved it all of it except Peyton. I wanted to smack her off my screen
Old 10-06-2005, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

ok so i've only seen the BL scenes so far and Sophia was on top form, she was amazing as always! i had almost forgotten how much i had missed Brooke she looks amazing and i have to say her fringe has grown on me i love her hair i cant wait to see more

Tyler is always stuck in me and it's not his song. LOL - Calla
Calla is a part of my heart
Forever with me
Old 10-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought this ep was awesome! Brooke was so beautiful and I loved her bangs! Aww she was so pretty! I thought Mouth and Brooke were really cute and I'm glad they are still friends.

YAYness for Lucas and Brooke. I'm glad they so sweet towards each other and how cute wasn't the Missed you pretty girl comment! OMG! That melted my heart. LOL

I think it's awesome that Brooke and Haley are living together and I look forward to seeing more of those two
→ 182

Old 10-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

does any one know where we can see next weeks preview...its not on the WB site yet
Old 10-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Personally, I didn't like the bangs on Sophia back in April but they looked cute last night. And I loved her outfits.

I thought seeing as how two years ago, Brooke wasn't even in the premiere she was pretty damn good last night.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Brooke was perfect in this episode. She seemed more in season one form. I have never been a L/B fan, but I liked Brooke's response and I think it's smart not to "settle down" with one guy. I know that a lot fo people might think it's just because Lucas hurt her so much last time, and that is true, but it probably also has something to do with N/H. N/H sorta failed and they seemed so perfect for each other. (in Brooke's eyes maybe)

Anyways, I loved B/P, B/Mouth, and B/Mouth.
Old 10-06-2005, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Peyton annoyed me last night but I didn't hate her. I was filled with too much love to hate.
Old 10-07-2005, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She annoyed me I was weirded out by her but I loved Brooke. Was she cute or what in her outfit?
→ 182

Old 10-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

I just felt bad for Peyton because it looked like the "truth" really rocked her

but I loved Brooke she was fun in that eppy
Old 10-09-2005, 05:48 AM
Addicted Fan

I loved Brooke in this episode. I'm sure this not-going-deep thing won't be succesful.. anyway.. yay for Brooke and Lucas!

Elijah Wood: "Um... and Dom? Ha-ha-ha. Dom. He likes to suck his thumb. It's true. Has he told you this? He has. He admits it. He's very good about that. So you know that. Is there anything you don't know about Dominic Monaghan. He can only fall asleep lying face down, which isn't even that interesting or funny, but it's the truth."
Old 10-09-2005, 05:58 PM
Banned

Great episode
Brooke was on!

I love the roomies too.
BL are looking promising to me.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread