Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2016, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

When Sophia fell down and broke her nose. So Jesse hurried to help her with icing her nose and held her hand. Then Marina got a long list of chores from Patrick, including a lot of cleaning and gardening which she was good at. During the planting, Marina wanted to help with the fertilizer, but Patrick said that he couldn't be

Donna
Old 07-26-2016, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

When Sophia fell down and broke her nose. So Jesse hurried to help her with icing her nose and held her hand. Then Marina got a long list of chores from Patrick, including a lot of cleaning and gardening which she was good at. During the planting, Marina wanted to help with the fertilizer, but Patrick said that he couldn't be responsible

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

When Sophia fell down and broke her nose. So Jesse hurried to help her with icing her nose and held her hand. Then Marina got a long list of chores from Patrick, including a lot of cleaning and gardening which she was good at. During the planting, Marina wanted to help with the fertilizer, but Patrick said that he couldn't be responsible for
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

When Sophia fell down and broke her nose. So Jesse hurried to help her with icing her nose and held her hand. Then Marina got a long list of chores from Patrick, including a lot of cleaning and gardening which she was good at. During the planting, Marina wanted to help with the fertilizer, but Patrick said that he couldn't be responsible for what

Donna
Old 07-27-2016, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When Sophia fell down and broke her nose. So Jesse hurried to help her with icing her nose and held her hand. Then Marina got a long list of chores from Patrick, including a lot of cleaning and gardening which she was good at. During the planting, Marina wanted to help with the fertilizer, but Patrick said that he couldn't be responsible for what might
ღღღ
infallible love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

When Sophia fell down and broke her nose. So Jesse hurried to help her with icing her nose and held her hand. Then Marina got a long list of chores from Patrick, including a lot of cleaning and gardening which she was good at. During the planting, Marina wanted to help with the fertilizer, but Patrick said that he couldn't be responsible for what might happen

Old 07-28-2016, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

When Sophia fell down and broke her nose. So Jesse hurried to help her with icing her nose and held her hand. Then Marina got a long list of chores from Patrick, including a lot of cleaning and gardening which she was good at. During the planting, Marina wanted to help with the fertilizer, but Patrick said that he couldn't be responsible for what might happen to

Donna
Old 07-28-2016, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

When Sophia fell down and broke her nose. So Jesse hurried to help her with icing her nose and held her hand. Then Marina got a long list of chores from Patrick, including a lot of cleaning and gardening which she was good at. During the planting, Marina wanted to help with the fertilizer, but Patrick said that he couldn't be responsible for what might happen to her

Old 07-28-2016, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

When Sophia fell down and broke her nose. So Jesse hurried to help her with icing her nose and held her hand. Then Marina got a long list of chores from Patrick, including a lot of cleaning and gardening which she was good at. During the planting, Marina wanted to help with the fertilizer, but Patrick said that he couldn't be responsible for what might happen to her while
Old 07-29-2016, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

When Sophia fell down and broke her nose. So Jesse hurried to help her with icing her nose and held her hand. Then Marina got a long list of chores from Patrick, including a lot of cleaning and gardening which she was good at. During the planting, Marina wanted to help with the fertilizer, but Patrick said that he couldn't be responsible for what might happen to her while she

Donna
Old 07-29-2016, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

When Sophia fell down and broke her nose. So Jesse hurried to help her with icing her nose and held her hand. Then Marina got a long list of chores from Patrick, including a lot of cleaning and gardening which she was good at. During the planting, Marina wanted to help with the fertilizer, but Patrick said that he couldn't be responsible for what might happen to her while she planted
Old 07-30-2016, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

When Sophia fell down and broke her nose. So Jesse hurried to help her with icing her nose and held her hand. Then Marina got a long list of chores from Patrick, including a lot of cleaning and gardening which she was good at. During the planting, Marina wanted to help with the fertilizer, but Patrick said that he couldn't be responsible for what might happen to her while she planted more

Donna
Old 07-30-2016, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

When Sophia fell down and broke her nose. So Jesse hurried to help her with icing her nose and held her hand. Then Marina got a long list of chores from Patrick, including a lot of cleaning and gardening which she was good at. During the planting, Marina wanted to help with the fertilizer, but Patrick said that he couldn't be responsible for what might happen to her while she planted more weeds.

Old 07-31-2016, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When Sophia fell down and broke her nose. So Jesse hurried to help her with icing her nose and held her hand. Then Marina got a long list of chores from Patrick, including a lot of cleaning and gardening which she was good at. During the planting, Marina wanted to help with the fertilizer, but Patrick said that he couldn't be responsible for what might happen to her while she planted more weeds. Then
Old 07-31-2016, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

When Sophia fell down and broke her nose. So Jesse hurried to help her with icing her nose and held her hand. Then Marina got a long list of chores from Patrick, including a lot of cleaning and gardening which she was good at. During the planting, Marina wanted to help with the fertilizer, but Patrick said that he couldn't be responsible for what might happen to her while she planted more weeds. Then Sophia

Reply   Post New Thread