Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Once there was moonlight shining through the window onto Sophia and Chad, he decided to ask her to marry him soon. She said absolutely when she saw hundreds of fireflys dancing near the candles. Then James surprised them when a dog bit a part of the cake off. Romance was stalled because of Sophia's little shriek. Suddenly Joie started singing the
icon: xthebesthing
Old 04-10-2005, 01:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Once there was moonlight shining through the window onto Sophia and Chad, he decided to ask her to marry him soon. She said absolutely when she saw hundreds of fireflys dancing near the candles. Then James surprised them when a dog bit a part of the cake off. Romance was stalled because of Sophia's little shriek. Suddenly Joie started singing the theme
Old 04-10-2005, 07:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Once there was moonlight shining through the window onto Sophia and Chad, he decided to ask her to marry him soon. She said absolutely when she saw hundreds of fireflys dancing near the candles. Then James surprised them when a dog bit a part of the cake off. Romance was stalled because of Sophia's little shriek. Suddenly Joie started singing the theme of

"I wasn't at all surprised to hear about Chad and Sophia's engagement. If you spend anytime with them you know this is not some teen romance. They fit together like old shoes. It's a good thing ."
-->Craig Sheffer

Congrats to Chad and Sophia
Old 04-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Once there was moonlight shining through the window onto Sophia and Chad, he decided to ask her to marry him soon. She said absolutely when she saw hundreds of fireflys dancing near the candles. Then James surprised them when a dog bit a part of the cake off. Romance was stalled because of Sophia's little shriek. Suddenly Joie started singing the theme of One
icon: xthebesthing
Old 04-11-2005, 05:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Once there was moonlight shining through the window onto Sophia and Chad, he decided to ask her to marry him soon. She said absolutely when she saw hundreds of fireflys dancing near the candles. Then James surprised them when a dog bit a part of the cake off. Romance was stalled because of Sophia's little shriek. Suddenly Joie started singing the theme of One Tree
Old 04-12-2005, 07:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Once there was moonlight shining through the window onto Sophia and Chad, he decided to ask her to marry him soon. She said absolutely when she saw hundreds of fireflys dancing near the candles. Then James surprised them when a dog bit a part of the cake off. Romance was stalled because of Sophia's little shriek. Suddenly Joie started singing the theme of One Tree Hill
Old 04-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Banned

Once there was moonlight shining through the window onto Sophia and Chad, he decided to ask her to marry him soon. She said absolutely when she saw hundreds of fireflys dancing near the candles. Then James surprised them when a dog bit a part of the cake off. Romance was stalled because of Sophia's little shriek. Suddenly Joie started singing the theme of One Tree Hill then
Old 04-12-2005, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Once there was moonlight shining through the window onto Sophia and Chad, he decided to ask her to marry him soon. She said absolutely when she saw hundreds of fireflys dancing near the candles. Then James surprised them when a dog bit a part of the cake off. Romance was stalled because of Sophia's little shriek. Suddenly Joie started singing the theme of One Tree Hill then she
Old 04-15-2005, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

Once there was moonlight shining through the window onto Sophia and Chad, he decided to ask her to marry him soon. She said absolutely when she saw hundreds of fireflys dancing near the candles. Then James surprised them when a dog bit a part of the cake off. Romance was stalled because of Sophia's little shriek. Suddenly Joie started singing the theme of One Tree Hill then she started
Old 04-16-2005, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Once there was moonlight shining through the window onto Sophia and Chad, he decided to ask her to marry him soon. She said absolutely when she saw hundreds of fireflys dancing near the candles. Then James surprised them when a dog bit a part of the cake off. Romance was stalled because of Sophia's little shriek. Suddenly Joie started singing the theme of One Tree Hill then she started dancing

Old 04-16-2005, 06:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Once there was moonlight shining through the window onto Sophia and Chad, he decided to ask her to marry him soon. She said absolutely when she saw hundreds of fireflys dancing near the candles. Then James surprised them when a dog bit a part of the cake off. Romance was stalled because of Sophia's little shriek. Suddenly Joie started singing the theme of One Tree Hill then she started dancing and
Old 04-17-2005, 01:05 AM
Elite Fan

Once there was moonlight shining through the window onto Sophia and Chad, he decided to ask her to marry him soon. She said absolutely when she saw hundreds of fireflys dancing near the candles. Then James surprised them when a dog bit a part of the cake off. Romance was stalled because of Sophia's little shriek. Suddenly Joie started singing the theme of One Tree Hill then she started dancing and laughing
Old 04-17-2005, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Once there was moonlight shining through the window onto Sophia and Chad, he decided to ask her to marry him soon. She said absolutely when she saw hundreds of fireflys dancing near the candles. Then James surprised them when a dog bit a part of the cake off. Romance was stalled because of Sophia's little shriek. Suddenly Joie started singing the theme of One Tree Hill then she started dancing and laughing happily.

Old 04-17-2005, 05:44 AM
Elite Fan

Once there was moonlight shining through the window onto Sophia and Chad, he decided to ask her to marry him soon. She said absolutely when she saw hundreds of fireflys dancing near the candles. Then James surprised them when a dog bit a part of the cake off. Romance was stalled because of Sophia's little shriek. Suddenly Joie started singing the theme of One Tree Hill then she started dancing and laughing happily. Nathan
Old 04-17-2005, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Once there was moonlight shining through the window onto Sophia and Chad, he decided to ask her to marry him soon. She said absolutely when she saw hundreds of fireflys dancing near the candles. Then James surprised them when a dog bit a part of the cake off. Romance was stalled because of Sophia's little shriek. Suddenly Joie started singing the theme of One Tree Hill then she started dancing and laughing happily. Nathan ate

Closed Thread   Post New Thread